asd

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Where r the albs/hibs ? Stop PvEing and come out .. i wanna fight ! :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Shhh... u just smack the hell out of that button.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
They came out eventually :p
35solo kills today an rising :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
And u draw that conclusion by ?

PS: Btw..maybe next time u will get me (alone). And maybe i wont be eating a kebap at the same time.

Sorin

Banned
And u draw that conclusion by ?

PS: Btw..maybe next time u will get me (alone). And maybe i wont be eating a kebap at the same time.

It never changed the fact that you were still able strafe/walktrough.

You remind me of a deadbolt with a broken cylinder.
Really no skills..

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Well..when i play my warr... i might stand still for the simpletons like u to be able to play.

Sorin

Banned
Well..when i play my warr... i might stand still for the simpletons like u to be able to play.

The only reason you move around like a monkey is because you know i will kill you if you don't.

And wtf did you attack me the first time, what did i do?
I was fighting some dude. And then u came out of nowhere and started nuking.
You got owned by numbers tho, and came back with bg/sm bot and killed me.

You fucking stupid?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
-First of all.. he aint bot.. its Deception
-Secondly... 3 vs 1.. i had to bring a friend since all were heavy tanks
-Thirdly... r u stupid or something ? Your super weapon (apart from the hp/resists/weapskill) .. is a frontal killer style. Tell me why i should stand there and take it with my 1504weapskill/2225hp ?
-Lastly ..first time i came and smited u..cause u dare show up on dueling circle...and 2nd time (with Deception)...when the duel broke off..cause a lol-ass ranger was firing at u... we decided to take u down.

Sorin

Banned
-First of all.. he aint bot.. its Deception
-Secondly... 3 vs 1.. i had to bring a friend since all were heavy tanks
They added cuz you decided to nuke me for no reason

-Thirdly... r u stupid or something ? Your super weapon (apart from the hp/resists/weapskill) .. is a frontal killer style. Tell me why i should stand there and take it with my 1504weapskill/2225hp ?

No, you're still the stupid one.. My ws/hp/resists is no problem for a skilled player, not even if they stand still. You're the one who can't fight a fair fight. Atleast all my other oppenents can't stand and take it, which i respect them for. Some win and some lose.

Maybe if you tried to stand still you might even win anyway? Don't forget that all i got is det/aom/10%evade buff.
You got dd's/st/ip/imba style procs/parry/block and the list goes on.

-Lastly ..first time i came and smited u..cause u dare show up on dueling circle...and 2nd time (with Deception)...when the duel broke off..cause a lol-ass ranger was firing at u... we decided to take u down.

Cuz i show up in a duel circle?
You were the one who showed up first. Fucked up and got killed.

You don't have a terribly empty feeling in your skull do you?
because that would really explain alot gimp!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
well..i was there before..but had died. Anyways..doesnt really matter. 1 kill for u ... 2 for me.
And maybe... maybe.. i would stand still, if i had ragnarok spec to counter it .. or pure melee specs. But tbh... telling peeps to stand still so that i can hit u with my imba 2h pole arms ... sound kinda ...

PS: U do know u can strafe too ... right ? (its a skill every stealther picks up, and stays with him)

Sorin

Banned
well..i was there before..but had died. Anyways..doesnt really matter. 1 kill for u ... 2 for me.
And maybe... maybe.. i would stand still, if i had ragnarok spec to counter it .. or pure melee specs. But tbh... telling peeps to stand still so that i can hit u with my imba 2h pole arms ... sound kinda ...

Bla bla.

PS: U do know u can strafe too ... right ? (its a skill every stealther picks up, and stays with him)

Strafe is only something you should do if you are a loser, or if you are losing a fight big time!. You fucking do it even before the fight starts man!

I can only laugh and whine at your whine. :puke:

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
Bla bla.

Strafe is only something you should do if you are a loser, or if you are losing a fight big time!. You fucking do it even before the fight starts man!

MAN u do anything else except posting stupid things all day and night???!!!qq that its so hard for you to counter a thing like this and at the same time hit your only style in qb !!!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Bla bla.

I got no whines against u .. u feed well. And did u ever stop to think that with some bad RGN play u can 3 shot me ? Hence the strafe and stuff (even if i drop to a level that daoc is /face and press da button, and not a constant flow in the surroundings and timer management)

Sorin

Banned
MAN u do anything else except posting stupid things all day and night???!!!qq that its so hard for you to counter a thing like this and at the same time hit your only style in qb !!!

Shut the fuck up gringo.. i'm not talking to you and neither should you talk to me.

I got no whines against u .. u feed well. And did u ever stop to think that with some bad RGN play u can 3 shot me ? Hence the strafe and stuff (even if i drop to a level that daoc is /face and press da button, and not a constant flow in the surroundings and timer management)

You whine about my "imba pole/frontalstyle".

I would understand it if everybody i attacked died.. but thats not the way it is.. armsmen is not so imba as you think man!

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
Shut the fuck up gringo.. i'm not talking to you and neither should you talk to me.

You whine about my "imba pole/frontalstyle".

I would understand it i everybody i attacked died.. but thats not the way it is.. armsmen is not so imba as you think man!

public forum asshole!!!!!!keep your mouth shut if u dont want comments

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Dude... armsmen r totally killable... and not over the roof.
BUT... they do infact have quite good melee capabilities...no1 can dispute. Plate...Pole Style with SUPEr growrth rate...v good 1vs1 melee rr5... plus all the other heavy tank goodies. They r nothing but easy targets ... for any1 (except maybe maulers and valks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom