/as on hib

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so maeloch, you're still playing I see.
How is the action at the moment? Are there still some nice areas to solo?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
so maeloch, you're still playing I see.
How is the action at the moment? Are there still some nice areas to solo?

Yeah, well never stopped and pushing rr12 now. I wasn't bothered about getting it, but now fairly close (11L8) so might try to hammer it out b4 the summer.

tbh I'm not a doom merchant normally but solo action last few weeks seems even worse than ever, not many visables about, stealth regularly comes as a 4+, pretty much any grp comes into clipping will chase till you are dead. At least when some of the euroguilds from dyvet were still active you might get a free pass.

I think you can still go bled/beno off-peak, peak time prolly better bold/glen/snowdonia etc. But these places are often dead now, so it's one extreme or the other. There's always doorstepping at DC ofc.

Only plus is, with the new DF quest there's a lot of tower taking, so possible to patrol for inc outside the normal areas. The quest itself gives okay backup rps if you're doing shitty.

/edit so thinking of resubbing?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, well never stopped and pushing rr12 now. I wasn't bothered about getting it, but now fairly close (11L8) so might try to hammer it out b4 the summer.

tbh I'm not a doom merchant normally but solo action last few weeks seems even worse than ever, not many visables about, stealth regularly comes as a 4+, pretty much any grp comes into clipping will chase till you are dead. At least when some of the euroguilds from dyvet were still active you might get a free pass.

I think you can still go bled/beno off-peak, peak time prolly better bold/glen/snowdonia etc. But these places are often dead now, so it's one extreme or the other. There's always doorstepping at DC ofc.

Only plus is, with the new DF quest there's a lot of tower taking, so possible to patrol for inc outside the normal areas. The quest itself gives okay backup rps if you're doing shitty.

/edit so thinking of resubbing?

Unfortunately I don't really have time now, quite a busy semester.
But hopefully in the summer I will be able to play, if the game survives until then :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Xomer the girl on your avatar is so ugly that it disturbes me :p

And sorry if it is your gf!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Any active WCer in the /as btw?

Need a shield with spell dura on it, none on CMs.

tbh, I think the lack of certain crafted stuff on the CMs will start being a problem. I'll lvl one up anyhow, but would like to go RvR again b4 christmas :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

tbh, I think the lack of certain crafted stuff on the CMs will start being a problem. I'll lvl one up anyhow, but would like to go RvR again b4 christmas :)

I got WC Mael but am at work atm will be online around 7 ish this evening can do it for you then if you still needing.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I got WC Mael but am at work atm will be online around 7 ish this evening can do it for you then if you still needing.

Soul, yeah that'd be great. tbh wasn't holding much hope with the above post but cool :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

Can the crafted shields get +5 Duration?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Can the crafted shields get +5 Duration?

Yeah, think the bucklers can get either +5 dex cap, 15 dex, + dura or + heal. There's no dura ones on CM atm although.

/edit there's other stuff ofc, just thinking like a caster. This sites handy for suming up:

http://www.craftsage.com/newshields.html

/edit edit doh just noticed dura not on there, pretty sure I had one on an old template, maybe my memory is playing tricks :(

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Dex cap / Acuity cap / Heal bonus / Buff bonus iirc on the small shields (all 5)

Think you can also do +15 dex and acuity.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Emergency over! I tweaked things a bit so dura not needed on the shield and bought stuff off the CMs.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Soul I owe u money for those shields, I didn't think while trading and then u vanished to an audience with the inlaws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom