/as on hib

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The NFD /as is completely dead and we're considering looking for a new one. It's not that any guild has left it - afaik there's still like 18 in it - just they're nearly all inactive and it's weeks, if not months since I remember anyone using it.

If you're in the /as, this is notice we're thinking of junking it !

So just wondered, what other alliances are around that we might join? Not too bothered if they're EU or yanks, just as long as they're active at EU primetime.

Guess we just want some banter and the option to be able to join /as pugs/minigrps, not really bothered about serious 8v8...and there's only about 4-5 of us active atm.

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Neolithic is looking for a alliance aswell, and I know some other EU guilds is doing the same. Maybe make a new alliance with active EU guilds?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I want the old prydwen/hib /as; those were the days!

BokkeRijders is always in for an EU alliance.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Neolithic is looking for a alliance aswell, and I know some other EU guilds is doing the same. Maybe make a new alliance with active EU guilds?

Well that would be of interest to us. Personally don't care who runs it, as long as some action on it.

I don't want to bomb out any guilds on the current /as so hopefully any that *are* still active can shout up and join too.

I just got back from the pub so, maybe speak about in the next day or two.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I would like to join an EU /as too if any would have my guild that is :) I dont like the US /as

aika

Can't get enough of FH
oh, sad to hear that :(
was quite a funny /as

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I'll be on the next couple of nights, so will look who's around and maybe set something up then?

Like I say we're only 4-5 peeps, so not like we'll make so much impact on any /as, but probably better than nothing to get the active guilds in the same one.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
guyz btw..

in Hib /a you have all the time those french guyz speaking all the time french like mid or alb ?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
guyz btw..

in Hib /a you have all the time those french guyz speaking all the time french like mid or alb ?

Yeah we do have on /advice and region. I turn /advice off, region it's not so bad and in anycase some useful info on there sometimes - like Jamies is camping nGed again.

FYI the mid stealth grp on aggro bridge last night was being called the 'ermela/pefora' zerg :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I been On and Off spent all evening on Hib last night :( was really dissappointed by hibs attitude.

Tried to open up port in alb at Berk took tower stealths opened up inner door on keep and NO other hibbies turned up to help :(............they prefer camping ECB and WCB running from Crau ---Emain and back again was the most boring 5hrs I spent in this game.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Good God Soul, you still haven't managed RR11 on that eld??

You still had hair when you started that toon. :p

Or are you still NS'ing in melee? :D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah we do have on /advice and region. I turn /advice off, region it's not so bad and in anycase some useful info on there sometimes - like Jamies is camping nGed again.

FYI the mid stealth grp on aggro bridge last night was being called the 'ermela/pefora' zerg :)

hahah you really dont imagine how many gimps we killed there :p

lmao we were duo and we killed 5 persons of a fg. They were 2 minutes on the bogyguarded perfora and they really couldnt realise why they cant hit him.

i am running duo/trio and yes you can tell it as a zerg but solo nowdays is too difficult especially the hours that i am on :/.

PS. Jamies is one of my best friends btw.. so many times a fg trying to kill him inside NG'd and they still running inside the tower :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Good God Soul, you still haven't managed RR11 on that eld??

You still had hair when you started that toon. :p

Or are you still NS'ing in melee? :D

Uhmmmmmmmmmm Nope :lol: think it would of been if I not left it in DF on Excalibur for 2 yrs.

And Yersssssss I still had hair

AND whats NS ?????????????? :lol: don't Elds get Mellee Bonuses

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Edit: Lliad Ddraig

As sander cba to fix ranks haha xD

Alliance Ventrilo would be lovely by the way!

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Guilds in the alliance so far:

Neolithic
Na Fianna Dragun
Ilfirin Arda
Lliad Ddraig

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yes it is good to have aleast some background noise going on on /as once more! :)

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah. But it could be alot louder with more guilds in it :D

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
duel.gif

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Doug less talk more resub

why resub for a game where no one is trying to rvr :p and there is very little players on hib making grp hate sitting around all day waiting for stuff to kick off

more rvr on free shard then on live servers

rift beta test tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom