As I see it...

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Excepting the fact that that would be unfair generalism.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
*Ialkarn said:
I think we could directly use the word "leacher" instead to say Assasins or Archers,would be more easy to type.
in the same way you could say every alb is an epic wearing, zerging, piece of shit? which ofc they arent, you get 1 or 2 fg albs seperate from the zerg some nights

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Excepting the fact that that would be unfair generalism.

I still have to meet a stealther not used to add,in any contests (fg vs fg,1vs1,2vs2,3vs3).

The only reason a single/group of stealthers dosen't add it's when they have the feeling they risk to die.

Example:You fight a group and they cleary going to lose,what happens then? it happens the stealthers of your own realm gonna add to get no risky rps,the stealthers of the other realm aren't going to show themself.

And Btw 1vs1 fights? in what server? in exalibur stealthers camp milegates 24/7.
When RvR zones are almost empty (4-8 a.m.) you prolly have more stealthers at milegates than no stealthers roaming.

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
For example the SM Shafu is someone we have spared countless of times then one time at ~mmg he comes and starts to nuke me? when we spared him 20 seconds earlier, was very dissapointed about this since i always tought of him to be a honourable player.

We have different views on how this game should be played. I do appreciate to be spared, but you will be dissapointed if you think I will not attack you (the fg who spared me) when given the chance. I have no alb/hib "allies", and I do not seek to be honourable in the eyes of my opponent (albs/hibs), but rather in the eyes of my fellow mids. I simply cannot stand by idle when I see fellow mids fighting (unless Im certain they will suffer no casualties).

The only ones I spare are grey cons, and when I do spare a grey con, I don't expect anything from them in return. I don't expect them not to attack me. I don't expect them to /bow to me. I spare them because I know how annoying it is to be greyganked, and I spare them because they pose no threat to me.

If you (fg albs/hibs) feel that I pose a threat to you, then by all means kill me. In fact, kill me no matter what, just to avoid any confusion. I have been killed by fg albs/hibs hundreds of times. Im not looking for "fair fights" (numberwise). In fact, I view this "fg vs fg fights only" as elitism and as a bad thing. This is the reason many players must wait hours to find a group, and the reason some players cannot get a group at all.

I take the term "RvR" litteraly. Realm vs Realm.

That's my 2 cents.

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Shafu said:
If you (fg albs/hibs) feel that I pose a threat to you, then by all means kill me. In fact, kill me no matter what, just to avoid any confusion. I have been killed by fg albs/hibs hundreds of times. Im not looking for "fair fights" (numberwise). In fact, I view this "fg vs fg fights only" as elitism and as a bad thing. This is the reason many players must wait hours to find a group, and the reason some players cannot get a group at all.

That's my 2 cents.

Well said :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
*Ialkarn said:
I still have to meet a stealther not used to add,in any contests (fg vs fg,1vs1,2vs2,3vs3).
The very nature of stealthers means that if they chose not to add you're not going to see them, numbnuts.

bult

Loyal Freddie
Shafu said:
We have different views on how this game should be played. I do appreciate to be spared, but you will be dissapointed if you think I will not attack you (the fg who spared me) when given the chance. I have no alb/hib "allies", and I do not seek to be honourable in the eyes of my opponent (albs/hibs), but rather in the eyes of my fellow mids. I simply cannot stand by idle when I see fellow mids fighting (unless Im certain they will suffer no casualties).

The only ones I spare are grey cons, and when I do spare a grey con, I don't expect anything from them in return. I don't expect them not to attack me. I don't expect them to /bow to me. I spare them because I know how annoying it is to be greyganked, and I spare them because they pose no threat to me.

That's my 2 cents.

Ok fine, we spared you because we used to think you were a player that respected other people and thier wish to have fun but it seems i was wrong and we wont spare you again if thats what you want.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I carry arrows not A-bombs. Just because I shoot at someone doesn't mean they're going to die. One stealther cannot change the outcome of a fullgroup fight, and any adder knows to add on the losing side.
Funny how your views about this subject change when it suits you. On another thread you clearly say that you (as a stealther) are the one who decides who is to die first, but now when trying to say that a stealther holds no threat in fg vs fg fights you suddenly suck.

Which means that you lie atleast in one occasion. Can't really be bothered which, just try to make a point and stick to it sometime.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
My views only seem to change because you twist my words and take my quotes out of context. I can assure you they are constant.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Only one more thing, then your constant avoiding of subject is enough.

When you say "I decide who dies first", how can that even be out of context? And what on earth could it mean except you killing a member of the other group?

No twisting or anything, just that there's only one and one way alone to interpret such sentence. That or your mind is "special" compared to regular people.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is that that most overquoted of quotes was originally posted as a joke. Thanks for sucking all the fun out that was in it, and turning it into some sort of quote wraith.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Shafu said:

That's my 2 cents.

nice post imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom