ARUMI rr7

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz arumos!!

:twak: And thats for killing my minstrel last night when i was on 10% hp after just being rezzed :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ging said:
yea ive seen u running about on your xbow armsman! bloody OP'ed snapshot abuser!!!!!

Gratz Arumi.

need rr5 for that :( (or 1.81)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
E-peen extension detected on Eggy! Good job, that man. ;)

I was merely giving an example for comparison (as I also played the char straight through PVE and onto RVR as soon as possible), not "increasing my e-peen", whatever that means these days.

Arumos is probably a more skilled played then I'll ever be, there was no boasting in my post at all.

Ging

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
I was merely giving an example for comparison (as I also played the char straight through PVE and onto RVR as soon as possible), not "increasing my e-peen", whatever that means these days.

Arumos is probably a more skilled played then I'll ever be, there was no boasting in my post at all.

good, i'll boast then, my cabby has 9 days played and is 6l8!!!!!

thats just from zerging and leeching, imagine how fast it would be if i was at all skilled!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
good, i'll boast then, my cabby has 9 days played and is 6l8!!!!!

thats just from zerging and leeching, imagine how fast it would be if i was at all skilled!

Yeh im not into the zerging/leeching, so thats maybe one im still low RR.

O well i play the game to have fun, and thats all that matters. O well it's taken me a 100 days to get to RR7, but im still playing even thought the rp's come in slow, i still have fun.............well most of the time i do when not being farmed by fg's.:)

Gamah

Banned
Castus said:
Don`t post then and don`t go to Bled. Noone has a gun to your head.....

You mean one time in about 100 runs? fuck me rr13 here I come!

naic

Loyal Freddie
kivik said:
What's you definition of fairness really? last time I saw you, you zerged my r3 solo sb with a fg, is that fairness?

[EDIT] grats armos, but wl .... just no :mad:

Let me see, 1, 2, 3, 4... hmm something doesn't add up here. Thought a FG was 8 people. Anyway doesn't really matter, what's funny is all the abuse you send us after 2-3 hours logging on Hib. :d

Zdeath

Banned
No matter what the toon, he's a great player. Of course, when you're playing a warlock, some might doubt your skills when playing such and insanly overpowered class (newb xD)

Anyhow, he has the bolts, now with lifetaps :<. big grats arumos.

kivik

Part of the furniture
naic said:
Anyway doesn't really matter, what's funny is all the abuse you send us after 2-3 hours logging on Hib. :d

no, what's funny is inzak zerging me as a group and then come here talking about sense of fairness.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
If you're going to solo, Kivik, then learn the rules of soloing: FGs and zergs will, in general, kill you with no sense of a fair fight. Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Belomar said:
If you're going to solo, Kivik, then learn the rules of soloing: FGs and zergs will, in general, kill you with no sense of a fair fight. Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen.

I think that's expected - he's whining about when the FG flattens him and then whines about adds two seconds later. Hypocritical BS is what it is :)

Anyway I got my smiter to RR13 in 5 seconds /played so ner!*

* some or all of the above may be a blatant lie.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Omg.. grattis bud.. best warlock i've seen around for months.. the way you waste your instants, is so "wow" :p

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
funny how this warlock thread is filled with so much less whine than all the others.

anyway, gratz to a good player on a retarded class.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Omg.. grattis bud.. best warlock i've seen around for months.. the way you waste your instants, is so "wow" :p

iron i was looking at ure ciggy, and does that mean you have left the game?

Abomi

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm was refusing to let me edit...

Forgot to add GratZ to Arumi.. No matter how skilless the class you play is, it's still an achievement to reach RR7 :)

Now play your Warrior so Jaxx has an easier time killing you! :twak:

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Gwatzzzzzzzz Arumos ^^

GL and most of all have fun going rr8 -- show no mercy and do ur best to make them whine even more --- qqqqqqq cry me a river malakes !

Tsol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom