ARUMI rr7

kivik

Part of the furniture
Hrymf said:
You do without doubt play as retarded as you can, and that i can grats you on, Grats for being a crap player with no skills and absolute no sense of fairness :)

What's you definition of fairness really? last time I saw you, you zerged my r3 solo sb with a fg, is that fairness?

[EDIT] grats armos, but wl .... just no :mad:

Gamah

Banned
I honestly dont see why people make gratz threads for warlocks, just ends in uberwhine :p

My rr8 Bainshee thread should be uber fun <o/

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I honestly dont see why people make gratz threads for warlocks, just ends in uberwhine :p

My rr8 Bainshee thread should be uber fun <o/
Well with all the bridge coning your doing it should`nt be far off.Gratz Andy :worthy:

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie

i'm not gonna say grats to an warlock sorry;/ and not to a warlock that camp bled al days;/ and when i mean camping i mean like running with the bled zerg;/

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
well added and zerged m8 - Trully a skilled zerger and adder actually one of the best around!

Gotto agree with u, i mean like whoa like he ever acctually beat you in a fair fg fight.. no way i mean.

Also also he roxxor at rp PL'ing me, and like no way did he ever play another class than e fecking wl, and like no way did he pwn guys with that nonexistant char neither.

sry arumos, no flames intended, but u suxxor... :touch:

But grats anyway =)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
prOx^^ said:
i'm not gonna say grats to an warlock sorry;/ and not to a warlock that camp bled al days;/ and when i mean camping i mean like running with the bled zerg;/
Don`t post then and don`t go to Bled. Noone has a gun to your head.....

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
one of these days the people whining in these threads will realise they're actually bumping them and keeping them around far far longer than if they just ignored it.

if random warlock dinged RR8 and noone posted to whine there'd be about 4 replies ;)

anyway grats arumi, bloody overpowered class :p but takes patience to keep playing something so unrewardingly easy I guess ;)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hah, Unrewardingly :D

Flimgoblin just flamed a warlock! :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kinag said:
Hah, Unrewardingly :D

Flimgoblin just flamed a warlock! :D

nah I gratsed him on getting to his RR :) I'd never make it that high on a warlock - I'd have difficulty getting past level 5 tbh ;)

Then again I might just go full curse spec...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Awww, dont' be so hard on yourself, I'm pretty sure you would manage to press 3 buttons to be able to kill atleast one guy each time you have chambers up :fluffle:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
bloody overpowered class :p but takes patience to keep playing something so unrewardingly easy I guess ;)

yea ive seen u running about on your xbow armsman! bloody OP'ed snapshot abuser!!!!!

Gratz Arumi.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
thats bollocks tbh, you got RR7 in 14 days played, and my play time on me warrior is like over 100 days and not even RR8, well nearly RR8 now.

Makes me feel sad.:(

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz buddy.

Ohh and feel free to join our bomb grps any day ;)
Bradlex is sad :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Grats, Arumos! ;)
brad said:
thats bollocks tbh, you got RR7 in 14 days played, and my play time on me warrior is like over 100 days and not even RR8, well nearly RR8 now.
Perhaps if you roleplayed less? :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Nub gimpy fotm lock no gratz!

j/k Gratz m8y, always fun when youm three shot me :worthy:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

Makes me feel sad.:(

Well, I have RR6 on my TOAed, MLed merc with under 7 days played, so RR7 by the same standards would be about 11.

So 14 on a warlock could be better!!

:fluffle:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
E-peen extension detected on Eggy! Good job, that man. ;)

Considering Arumi has soloed most of those RPs, it's pretty good.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Well, I have RR6 on my TOAed, MLed merc with under 7 days played, so RR7 by the same standards would be about 11.

:fluffle:

You just keep taking advantage with your group when im out solo though :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Considering Arumi has soloed most of those RPs, it's pretty good.

I wouldnt say he has soloed them like, What difference does it make if you run with 8 people grouped, or run with the brynja defenders solo ?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
its ok to play to win, but dosent need to add on all the fights on the way do ya?

Aaaand another twat who's trying to make out he just plays for fair fights. Seen your groups many times happily run over solos, duos and random bunches of plebs. And then you cry like a f*cking baby because someone adds on your fight. Pathetic. Arumos might be a warlock, and yep he can zerg and add with the best of us, but he'll never be a **** like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom