Artifact Stealers: Maxhmos and Malenkaja

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Don't Pure Vision camp Danos 95% of the time and prevent every other person from attempting to get the artifact?

I'm not sure who is worse, Pure Vision or Maxhmos.....
Omg, we're so bad, we need a certain artifact for several of our members, and as such, we camp it... OMG WE SUCK!

You will never see GoV for sale on our CM's, neither will you see CS for sale (which is what I'm camping mostly, and check danos from time to time)...

In the past week, we have killed Danos 6 times, 2 times it got stolen (hey thats not 95% now is it)... So I dont know where your stupid attempt of blaming us comes from, but its totally uncalled for...

Yes, we still need 4-6 GoV's for our guild members, what do you think we'll get this by sometimes checking the artifact?

And now that 2 got stolen, you'll see PV camp Danos a little longer then expected...

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
they dont camp 24/7 i found it free last time, and from pullin to killin no1 even cheaked :D

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
well time to speak though....

As some irl and daoc fiends knows i am a soldier 2 months now....

And ill be for the next 10....

So a irl friend (bonehead!!!) named Peiraths in [daoc] got my passes for 1 reason...

TO PAY MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! :((

Its not my fault that he got gov....

Ill be 3 days of from this friday so ill log in...

If gov is on my chars (deto,malen) ill give it back , else ask it from peiraths...

My passes have changed (Thnx god for lemme now....)

Soz for all this mess...

All knows that i h8 arti steeling....

If he dont give it back or if its activated or something ill buy a new 1....

Soz again....

Ps : ill contack some1 from PV at friday night...

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Detonation TnT said:
well time to speak though....

As some irl and daoc fiends knows i am a soldier 2 months now....

And ill be for the next 10....

So a irl friend (bonehead!!!) named Peiraths in [daoc] got my passes for 1 reason...

TO PAY MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! :((

Its not my fault that he got gov....

Ill be 3 days of from this friday so ill log in...

If gov is on my chars (deto,malen) ill give it back , else ask it from peiraths...

My passes have changed (Thnx god for lemme now....)

Soz for all this mess...

All knows that i h8 arti steeling....

If he dont give it back or if its activated or something ill buy a new 1....

Soz again....

Ps : ill contack some1 from PV at friday night...

isn't sharing out your accounts against the CoC and a banable offence....

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
isn't sharing out your accounts against the CoC and a banable offence....

Yeah i know it m8 but whos gonna pay my house ? i cant log in for some weeks....

I am of my house,city etc :>

Detonation TnT

Fledgling Freddie
Date: 11/13/04
Details of the offence: Stealing Guard of Valor artifact
Consequences for the account: Warning and removal of stolen artifact
Should similar incidents occur in the future, this incident will be taken into consideration when determining the consequences.
Taken from the End User License Agreement that you agreed to when you
logged into the game.

That text send at Maxhmos e-mail.....

At least goa knows whos responsible for this...

Maxhmo's blame , maxhmos pays.... :flame:

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Detonation TnT said:
Yeah i know it m8 but whos gonna pay my house ? i cant log in for some weeks....

I am of my house,city etc :>

This might help:

If your house has a CM on it, put an item on for say 1p then quickly log onto another account and buy the item. It'll put 1p on your CM which is enough to keep your house going for quite some time (this is assuming you own a normal house, for a mansion you'll need to put more money on ;) ).

Works easiest if you have 2 accounts, or you can always ask someone you trust (and really trust, not someone you think is a 'nice person') to help you. In any case, remember you don't have to put a rare item for sale, you can put any loot onto your CM and set the price to whatever you want.

If you don't have a CM then... well it's going to be tough paying for your house (I speak from experience... already lost 2 that way =/)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
This might help:

If your house has a CM on it, put an item on for say 1p then quickly log onto another account and buy the item. It'll put 1p on your CM which is enough to keep your house going for quite some time (this is assuming you own a normal house, for a mansion you'll need to put more money on ;) ).

Works easiest if you have 2 accounts, or you can always ask someone you trust (and really trust, not someone you think is a 'nice person') to help you. In any case, remember you don't have to put a rare item for sale, you can put any loot onto your CM and set the price to whatever you want.

If you don't have a CM then... well it's going to be tough paying for your house (I speak from experience... already lost 2 that way =/)

ok thats all nice to hear but.. can you try and rewrite your constituon to allow stolen artifacts to be returned to their proper owners. otherwise stealing is just gonna continue as people know they wont get punished.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
[NO]Subedai said:
ok thats all nice to hear but.. can you try and rewrite your constituon to allow stolen artifacts to be returned to their proper owners. otherwise stealing is just gonna continue as people know they wont get punished.

Punishing stealers would definately be one way of dealing with the problem (and to be honest the GMs punish quite a lot of them every week anyway), but it would take an extremely long time, time which can be spent better elsewhere.

On the other hand the game code is constantly being updated to make sure that artefacts go to the correct person when they drop which should help reduce the number of incidents that occur.

I know this probably isn't the answer you were hoping for but it's the only one I can give you :(.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Another method to have your rent paid while away for an extended period:
Other people can pay rent on your house (with cash) if you give them permission to. It won't work with bounty points, but it's a good idea to have some people able to pay your rent for you. Just in case your comp blows up, your CC is cut in half and you end up in the hospital for 2 months :p

The CM method is preferrable though :)
On that note, you can use the /settle command to withdraw only a part of the cash on your CM. For example: /settle 10000000 to remove 1p (amount is in coppers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom