Artifact Stealers: Maxhmos and Malenkaja

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Normally I'm not a big fan of name and shame on FH, but I'd like to mention that the two named in the subject stole our Guard of Valor... Each time we killed Danos using Focus pulling...

We have rightnow'd the incidents, but seeing GoV will be removed from those characters, or the person that might buy them from these individuals, I'd like to warn people not to buy GoV from either of them...

Here's a screeny of Maxhmos picking up Guard of Valor:
http://neworder.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=1918&pw=1001111001
And one where we say no to him asking if he could hit danos and roll for the arti:
http://neworder.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=1919&pw=1031079750

Here's a screeny of Malenkaja picking up Guard of Valor:
http://neworder.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=1962&pw=9710011610

Twice in a row people have stolen GoV from me now, and it made me rather mad... I suggest not doing the GoV encounter if either of those people are nearby...

I hope we'll see our Guard of Valors back, this is getting rediculous!

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty amazing how people steal to get an artie. I hope they are dealth with...on the other hand you can blame Mythic aswell having the artis not being like normal loot :-/

Cba to buy GoV thou, so these 2 wont see any money from me :-P

[NO]Sunwolf

Fledgling Freddie
Just found some of his alts incase he tries to offload it

Souvlakis The Healer [LVL 50 ]
Detonation SM [ LVL 50 And legendary SCER]
Malenkaja The Zerger [LVL 50]
Gromethia SM [39 LVL and legendary Tailor(bot)]

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I was actually guilded with that git, but he was kicked for stealing money from another guldie of mine..

And now i see he's kicked from WR too, lol. Sad git.

Pibe

Fledgling Freddie
sorry guys, prolly my post is a bit too late

anyway we kicked Maxhmos from CE coz he is a strongroleplayer, and he is playing the Thief atm

ciao

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Naming and shaming in these cases is the only right thing to do.

He will probably get a ban, but I doubt you will get Guard of Valor.. it will probably be deleted.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Looks pretty serious :(
If I were you I'd be RightNowing this, since it's griefing and as such in violation of CoC.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Well, this has made me scared of killing Danos with any strangers near now :(

I hope we do get our GoV's back, our guild needs a whole bunch of them due to a couple of new members... And spending time killing Danos twice, and not getting GoV twice would set us back... And I dont like PvE :(

At least in 1.70, I think I read that they finally made GoV 'normal loot'...

man that sucks ass.. totally what a prick!!

but yes 1.70 makes GoV drop into your backpack.. so it no longer needs to be picked up.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
people like this shuld really be named and shamed and deserive ( in most cases) permanent bans from the game.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Its unknown if its the same person though, could be two different people and we where very unlucky these past 2 days... I'll leave all the investigating to GOA, and I expect both issues to be resolved...

Talk about 'luck' though :/

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Bit off-topic, but is that the same old Rotcev or is he ebayed? :)

Jomfru

One of Freddy's beloved
btw its the same problem with Eramai, CS also drops on ground ;|

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Hope these two get strong bans. Sorry about your loss PV, guess you can be glad when 1.70 hits I guess :/

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
maxh removed from wr as of this morning to my knowledge
he kicked after kill scalars when few guildes doing it :eek6:
lo, next time do /gc who m8, u stole it to a GM and HeadRose of u guild :m00:

Funkybunny

Banned
Akyma said:
he kicked after kill scalars when few guildes doing it :eek6:
lo, next time do /gc who m8, u stole it to a GM and HeadRose of u guild :m00:
ok sorry.. i didnt get this... can anyone please translate this post for me?

Herteitr

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
ok sorry.. i didnt get this... can anyone please translate this post for me?
He want say that while a guildies waiting for the shame after a frustated pull Maxmosh and another peeps past over us and start to kill Snake fucking us the ecounter but the worse is that nobody of us want the gloves only the encounter and don't ask us if we doing the Maddening bad for Max because 1 guy is a GM of WR and the another me to be exactly Head Rose and i try to stop the peeps but Max must be blind to don't see 3 peeps in the spot and later don't able to read the /gu chat when i asking him why don't stop a min thats is the story and yes i kicked him of guild .
I think isn't no hard read the /gu or ask to the people for the things to try that all going right

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
aye , got no time for stealing , just degenerates game. glad u posted there names as im interested in buying a GoV for very large amount of plat but i wont buy it if its been pinched.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
it sucks :/ but afaik, gm's started to punish the thefting of GoV/CS/whatnot because its frustrating, not only for the people bbut for the whole community ;/ (tried it myself, so i know how it is... I was lucky tho, to get it handed over by the thief ;-D)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
hire someone with l33t nearestl00t-getloot skillz next time or summat :(

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
This comes at no surprise. Detonation has been banned before after a conflict with us conserning artifact stuff for his foul language.

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
been up for these things almost each time.. when i got gov for my svg some1 had a naked dorf lvl20 healer out there to try to steal the artifact. ! but like 3% before danos died we all went down to danos to start spamming our pick up buttons.. so we got it.. but ofc we could have lost it if he was fast enough.
he didn't wanna move and he said we have called him things etc. and he would take it from us etc.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Don't Pure Vision camp Danos 95% of the time and prevent every other person from attempting to get the artifact?

I'm not sure who is worse, Pure Vision or Maxhmos.....

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Don't Pure Vision camp Danos 95% of the time and prevent every other person from attempting to get the artifact?

I'm not sure who is worse, Pure Vision or Maxhmos.....

obviously you are very stupid, with a very low IQ, but i will not go into that now :eek:

camping an arti is not the same as stealing an arti. these people shuld get banned from all games. they are the 14 yr old acne ridden irl losers of this game and shuld be expelled from mmorpgs. and goa shuld get their fucking act together and deal with the situation properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom