Artifact Raid Wed 11 July

Discussion in 'Midgard' started by devaline, Jul 9, 2007.

1. devaline

devaline Fledgling Freddie

As i said, im gonna lead an arti raid this wednesday. Place to meet will be Aerus-Prydwen at 19:00 CET bg will be open 30 mins before raid starts.
    Hope i get lots in bg, so any arti enc will be easier. I have some rules needed to be accepted.
    1- Don't ask for items, just for encounters pls. Im not interested on any item, so i dont mind about em
    2- We will do all the arties i will post above the rules
    3- If we fast, any1 can ask to do any encounter not in the list if we are on the same zone as the arti, so check what do u need :)
    4- Waiting time on LD's will be 2 mins,(would be about 5 mins if more than 5 members of bg goes ld so they can reboot etc)
    5- NO, and i repeat NO scroll will be lotto'ed, i will set bg loot to lvl 40 so each grp will take his loot on scrolls
    6- Any1 that causes any problem without a reason(aka aggro, etc) to the bg or the members in it will be insta kicked
    7- Last one i can add any rule at the start of the raid( thats just in case i've forgot anything:twak:)

2. devaline

So, the order of artifacts will be that:
    Aerus: GoV, Jacina sash
    Volcanus: SoM, Malice, Battler, Scallars, Erinys charm
    Stygia: Golden Spear, Crown of Zahur(if ppl needs it) EDS(yeh i know it easy but i cant solo it, and may other ppl will be fine to have this enc)
    Meso: Ceremonial Bracers, Bracelet of Zo, Phoebus Harp.
    Any other artifact u want would be done if enought ppl and time, and if any of u wanna do any artifact that needs a item or anything, take em with u and it will be done i.e.: idols for eirene's

BG WILL BE UP ON Lorreine-p

Looking forward:)

3. Rellik

Rellik Fledgling Freddie

Could you add croc ring?

thought i whould say it now so i dont have too spam it in the BG ;)

4. devaline

Any arti can be added when we at the zone :)

5. devaline

Note

If any1 needs/wants EoY or Spear of kings and wanna do em bring few rams with u :) since them not planned at the start

6. Ixnay

Ixnay Can't get enough of FH

Aye Tav, fix EoY! I'll bring some rams :D