Artifact hunt (sign in)

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking of throughout next week using 1 hole day (from afternoon till late evening) on farming artifact in an fg. So i would like to build up 1 fg and then all in the goup pick out 1 artifact they would like and then as a group we do all 8 artifacts. This will ofc take a few hours but couldbe fun i thibk :)

So for a good fg we need:

Warrior
Shield tank
Healer pac
Healer aug
Zerker or savage
Shaman
And then a Skald for some spd could be nice.
And last me ofc the gimped SB :)

Feel free to sign in on any of these spots if you like to join. When we are a fg we can decide a day in next week to start this artifact hunt.

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
Can join with Aug/mend healer.

Dont you have some other 50 than a SB?

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
im intrested in Shammi spot. but want some more specific time info. pm me ingame.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Need a few artis for sm, can join with both sm+shammy if that's anything of use :p

ferreo

Fledgling Freddie
Zerker interested in Shades of Mist, name "Hanibal"
I can go only on Saturday or Friday

Expreso

Fledgling Freddie
i can join as skald or maybe warrior for Crown of Zahur

PS: tbh i would love to join with skald instead of warrior, but.... :d

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
can bring aug healer or zerk, but for the artifact im after will play my hunter :)

Well, let me know if I'm needed

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for my late reply but i've been very busy the last days :(

Ok so group setup will be:

Warrior: Hay - In need of Eirene
Warrior: Grimgor - In need of Spears of Kings
Aug healer: Seen - *
Pac healer: Peaches - *
Savage: Zeeke - *
Savage: Me (yes ofc i wouædn't actualy come as SB :) ) - Shade of Mist
Skald: Harabear - Bruiser
Shaman: Roteca - *

For the ones i've typed a * plz tell me which artifact you are after and if any of you that i've typed an artifact next to your name correct me if it's the wrong one. I would like you 3 who haven't already picked out an artifact to pick 1 that none of the others need cause that way we might be able to do all the artifacts on 1 day.

I was thinking that Thursday evening (this Thursday) around 19cet we could make a cg where all of us 8 join in and speak about the procedure etc and when to do this but i suggest we do it this saturday and sunday.

A little edit: You need to know exatly how to do the artifact you need and where it's located.

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
SeeN said:
Eirenes Hauberk

any other artifacts you are in need of ? cause Hay already picked that 1 and for my sake we can do it 2 times we'll just have to wait some for spawn.

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
grimgor said:
can be on on sunday sry :(
but we could do it on firday and saturday?

Saturday and sunday was sugestions mate we will talk about it in the cg i'll create thursday 19cet.

So if any of you can't be on there plz tell me now otherwise just join the cg at that time

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
any other artifacts you are in need of ? cause Hay already picked that 1 and for my sake we can do it 2 times we'll just have to wait some for spawn.

Heh, Shades of Mist......

Well, will prob go for Guard of Valor then

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, from what I can read on guides, we wont be able to do Bruiser with 1 grp...

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
eeeee says same on website will put different arti up in few mins :D

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
I just want all of you to be totaly prepared to lead when we go for your specific artifact and good Seen if you you pick that other artifact so we dont have to do the same one 2 times. Still none have so far reported that they couldn't be in cg thursday evening so the date and time is still the same.

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
Im afraid 19cet will be too early for me, have a meeting on thursday and could get long, risk not being back before 21cet or something.

Nevertheless, I will be available for the hunt both the comming saturday and sunday, so doesnt really matter to me which you choose.

Just let me know when to show up and I will be there.

If meeting stops early I will come online.

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
SeeN said:
Im afraid 19cet will be too early for me, have a meeting on thursday and could get long, risk not being back before 21cet or something.

Nevertheless, I will be available for the hunt both the comming saturday and sunday, so doesnt really matter to me which you choose.

Just let me know when to show up and I will be there.

If meeting stops early I will come online.

Pm me when you are back from that thing mate rest of us will still have a little chat tomorrow (Thrusday) 19cet

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
well duh

It seems to me like you have totally ignored the fact that theese artifacts will for 99% chance be camped or not spawned. Only solution for you would be to all go to your artifact and then camp it or have someone else camp it and then whne its up contact all in your grp and go and kill it, but I know pople and im sure some will skip helping out once they got theirs, sad but allways true.

:cheers:

and gl tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom