Artifac encounters

majik

Banned
Klonk said:
Hm funny, last time Summoner or Natha made it clear to you you were not in BC, you seemed rather pissed/offended :p Good for you that you've come over it m8.

Will you ever get anything else to say?
I had a go at BC, and apparantly it was because I got turned down when applying to BC, although I never did and never will.
Now its someone else?

The reputation and skill of BC is nothing for anyone to desire so stop acting like your guild is actually important to people, its only a source of whine.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
majik said:
Will you ever get anything else to say?
I had a go at BC, and apparantly it was because I got turned down when applying to BC, although I never did and never will.
Now its someone else?

The reputation and skill of BC is nothing for anyone to desire so stop acting like your guild is actually important to people, its only a source of whine.

Yes, if you do a "find all posts by" you'll see that I have plenty of other things to say ^^ However, when our dear friend Jika brags that he's not in BC, the first thing that came to mind was that the same Jika was pretty pissed at the above situation ;)

I admit I mistook you for some other healer who applied us. But that has nothing to do with Jika afaik?

I never said BC are important to people, I don't care either, I think you know that. However, anyone will know that up untill now (when almost noone plays daoc) we had a steady stream of applicants of all classes.

I could talk about negative things about CE too, all guilds have their minuses, but to what avail? I like CE, I know lots of ppl in CE, and I respect old guilds that are still around. So let's not turn this into a guild discussion, it will lead nowhere.

To summarize: Jika is a forumtroll and sucks :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom