Artifac encounters

tonje

Fledgling Freddie
I need some encounters.. so please if you are making a farm groop or anything please if you remember try msg me here or in game on my char called: Tonji :p

Need:
Jacina sash
Atlantis tablet
Tartaro gift

Thanks for all help!!

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Fenderon said:
tonje the friendly person..

http://www.skagset.no/daoc/bc/sshot119.jpg

yep.
I'll help YOU with absolutely nothing.

Good luck though. Atlantis tablet + tart gift are easy.

That ss proves that... you wanted to start an argument with Einsi the zerk of BC, and that Tonje joined the discussion after 1000 lines of text... great stuff! :p

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Klonk said:
That ss proves that... you wanted to start an argument with Einsi the zerk of BC, and that Tonje joined the discussion after 1000 lines of text... great stuff! :p

and here is the start.. that has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

http://www.skagset.no/daoc/bc/sshot116.jpg
(it had something to do with BC saying "FU" to campers while BC members themself demanded others respect THEIR camp)

Lets not turn this into a BC-discussion.

Painkillers

Loyal Freddie
If anyone wanna pay Tonje a visit, pm me:) I know him irl and he aint a big fella... Im sure my 13 year old sister could cause some serious damage to him :)

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
why would anyone take ingame stuff rl? thats even more retarded (word of the month) than abusing people in the game... its just a game, but I reserve the right to comment anyway ;)

Painkillers

Loyal Freddie
Fenderon said:
why would anyone take ingame stuff rl? thats even more retarded (word of the month) than abusing people in the game... its just a game, but I reserve the right to comment anyway ;)

Dunno, but it's been tempting a few times. Cause some people are such a pain in the ass :)

Leinal

Fledgling Freddie
I guess i also had made any kind of trashtalk in Exc. but there is no screenies to be post as proof.

The times i have play or talked with tonje he was a nice pal, u dont need to be a dog killer just cause u killed 1 dog. :eek:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Leinal said:
u dont need to be a dog killer just cause u killed 1 dog.
So if I kill a person in cold blood irl Im not a murderer??

PS. What goes around comes around. If you don't like it then leave BC.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
btw .. wasnt Tonje banned perma ? .. for stealing artis, bug PLing and just abusing bugs ? .. Atleast thats what Xboctuk (BC member) told me

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
tonje said:
I need some encounters..
Need:
-------------
Anti neger

Thanks for all help!!

Mature...

btw, aren't there enough guildmates to help you out? Thought BC always helped their guildmates.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
btw .. wasnt Tonje banned perma ? .. for stealing artis, bug PLing and just abusing bugs ? .. Atleast thats what Xboctuk (BC member) told me

Buying a new account is an option sadly :|

Leinal

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Originally Posted by Leinal
u dont need to be a dog killer just cause u killed 1 dog.

So if I kill a person in cold blood irl Im not a murderer??

PS. What goes around comes around. If you don't like it then leave BC.

/OFFTOPIC
Damn yes m8! u can kill a person in cold blood irl not being a assasin, ofc if u do it just 1 time, or even 2. /sarcasm off

If u didnt understood the meaning of wat i wanted to say, i wonder why u bother on quoting just that sentence of it. I could also use the words "head" and "butt" on a 1000 words post, but im not calling u "butthead".

/ONTOPIC
I have gone mad at least 2 times while playing this game, i do remember them well, and im sure that a high percentage of players surely had been rude with any other at some time, all i wanted to say is: Does a single screenie define how anyone is?. Cause is wat u doing....

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Huh?

People have their rights to have an opinion about others to be honest.

Me Myself & I

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
[17:56:31] <Vodkafairy> jika abuses everything you can abuse in daoc - would be boring if I didnt do that

sounds familiar?:p
:m00:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
aye :p

but I am not stealing artis - wich was the main thing in his perma ban :D
I am not BC bigsoz .. not stealing artis

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Jika said:
aye :p

Hm funny, last time Summoner or Natha made it clear to you you were not in BC, you seemed rather pissed/offended :p Good for you that you've come over it m8.

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:

You as old Mature collecting gossips."Heard bell and dont know where it "
Tonje no one times not stealing no one Arts or items from another players.
Write for the beginning that you play in Еstonian computer club and you chars used all who will want and RM/Fly/ you have buy too/respect/

Painkillers said:
If anyone wanna pay Tonje a visit, pm me:) I know him irl and he aint a big fella... Im sure my 13 year old sister could cause some serious damage to him :)

I remember as you spam to me and Tonje the whole month give me yours ассounts use and when has not received the beginnings wine both.Do not start to cry again here only the clown... :clap:

Nice screens Fenderon 22.05.2004
I envy your memory, huge collechen screens shots and to desire to spend for it it is so much time instead of that to play

sorry my english sux

Push

Fledgling Freddie
fenderon is a supply himself about bc whine heh :twak:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Disclaimer: this post will have tpoys. If none are found, please check it again.

tried to say early on this wasnt bc whine.. remember the "lets not turn this into a bc whine"?

I fully understand their reason back then, wanting to get done with the toa-crap and get back to emain. (just had to think it over ;) )

I was merely stating my reason for not helping the person who here asked for help, because to me that person appear to be .. such a nice fellow / gal.

BC member 1 is camping SoM with a zerk.. this was before anyone had started porting away with the cloak. This is after BC "officially" had informed the mids on how they would "handle TOA". Then getting abuse from Tonje just because I'm not "leet" with tons of arrpee.. therefor that person (as I read it) belives his or her friend has more right to the artifact than me and my group.. ah yes. we were about a fg there.. capable of doing the encounter.. anyway.. Nice person. I wont help you, ever. That makes me.. a not so nice person for stating my opinion on a public forum. /shrug.

If someone else used the account at that time, thats not my problem.. I cant tell the difference and will always assume the real owner is playing.

Painkillers

Loyal Freddie
Zubilo said:
I remember as you spam to me and Tonje the whole month give me yours ассounts use and when has not received the beginnings wine both.Do not start to cry again here only the clown... :clap:

Just for your information I never asked you to give me your accounts. So get ur facts straight. All I asked for was for you to buff me since I know Tonje etc irl... And even when he told you to buff me, you still wouldnt do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom