Arti Thief Warning.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:
Don't blame the guild

all of us have been unfair to other players

Proud member of Angels of Retribution
:cheers:

Maybe i've taken this out of context, but surely this sounds like a perfect reason to blame the guild.
One guy steals something off you, and that's your excuse for shafting everyone else.. erm ok.

You seem to be under the assumption (and it's not the first time i've heard it) that it's not your fault that <random guildie A> stole X off player B it's nothing to do with you. Yet you are still guilded with random guildie A, you talk with random guildie A on /gu. To me this implies your saying, yes I support what he does, if you don't support what he does.. /gu remove. If your not prepared to do that, then expect it to reflect on your guild, each and every one of you.

^_Dark_Phoenix_^

Fledgling Freddie
Alacazam pull eremai before u, so this is not stealing... :wanker:

No but once again it's an AoR guildie, I think they have a guildpolicy on being rude and inconsiderate when it comes to artifact encounters...

no AoR does not have guildpolicy for that u say, thats for sure, dont blame AoR for ur lateness... :twak:

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
^_Dark_Phoenix_^ said:

no AoR does not have guildpolicy for that u say, thats for sure, dont blame AoR for ur lateness... :twak:

Guild rules and policy shouldn't have anything to do with the CoC. Even if he didn't break any written rules, he behaved like a moron and should be kicked (or maybe warned if it was the first time) from the guild. If people in my guild behaved like that and no action was taken against them, I would leave the guild.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
^_Dark_Phoenix_^ said:

never said it was the guild or anything.. just said there is to many ppl in aor that do like this an gives the guild a bad name an they should do something about it...

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
never said it was the guild or anything.. just said there is to many ppl in aor that do like this an gives the guild a bad name an they should do something about it...

Yep, ive seen so many people for AoR that "steals" artifacts and acts rude, they dont even invite people to get credit or a chance to roll. Theres maybe 3 to 5 good people in AoR that probably doesnt know what the rest of their guild is doing

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
Yep, ive seen so many people for AoR that "steals" artifacts and acts rude, they dont even invite people to get credit or a chance to roll. Theres maybe 3 to 5 good people in AoR that probably doesnt know what the rest of their guild is doing

they always ignore you when you ask for credit/roll even if its you who has used 10 hourse camping it

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
I have yet to meet a friendly AoR person... they are always rude... :wanker:

once had som1 join my guild who came from AOR... he kinda exploided the guild / /as for som time... always asking for items or only wanting to pay 10% value on items... finnaly i had enought of him... made a complaint, and when he was about to get kicked... he left guild and rejoined AoR... i guess 100 p richer... :(

i guess not all AoR members are pricks and idiots.... only all those i have meet :twak:

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
they always ignore you when you ask for credit/roll even if its you who has used 10 hourse camping it

pbaz said:
Many of us have never been unfair to other players.Many of us think that the main difference between an MMORPG and most other games is the sense of community we build together. We absolutely can judge this guy
:eek2:

Eeben why we should let you roll on a guild grp arti raid ?? if you r the one who want to join for credit ?
Also forget the word "steal" cause AoR ppl don't do that and many peeps from X guilds do that with alternate chars, and they just /remove the alter char from the guild :touch:
Alacazam is not gonna remove from the guild {I'am not the GM of AoR}cause Alhanna wasn't ready to pull,Alacazam was there before Alhana.

P.S. I'm happy that pure or saint {choose whatever you like} guys are exist ! :worthy: Peace Brothers :p

P.S.2
Galoma said:
I have yet to meet a friendly AoR person... they are always rude... ..................i guess not all AoR members are pricks and idiots.... only all those i have meet
<---- how is rude now ?Lang. m8

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:

sorry but from my experience I havent seen any1 beeing polite when it comes to artis if they can do the encounter with their buddies. Invites are only for credit and only if you really can help they give you a chance to roll. Other than that... spare me pls the "i am a rightious albion that help others for Arthur". I aint saying that Alacazam, was right but it wasnt a stealing and imo that guy shouldn't have healed him since he had friends inc and he saw that Alacazam acted like that. And AoR does have some nice people. Flaming all people in a guild because s1 in that guild acted like a moron is a 13yo way of thinking. I was too in that guild... does that mean I am a moron? Because when you once wanted to buy a CS from me and you didnt show up for 2 days, I still hold it for you even though I had greater offers because I told you here in FH that it is yours(e.g.)

edit: I do agree though that some people in AoR have no idea how this game works and what a community means.

^_Dark_Phoenix_^

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:

I dont know what u saw, we may act "rude" coz we dont invite u(as u said :eek7:) for roll or credit, but we dont steal...

Loonatik said:
Guild rules and policy shouldn't have anything to do with the CoC. Even if he didn't break any written rules, he behaved like a moron and should be kicked (or maybe warned if it was the first time) from the guild. If people in my guild behaved like that and no action was taken against them, I would leave the guild.

No, he didnt steal anything or break any rule, he just pull eramai (before Alhanna) so why we have to remove him from the guild??? he maybe act "rude" but this is not a guild policy (remove rude players).

as Ffade said, Alacazam is not gonna remove from the guild...

Kanim

Banned
if you see eramai up, pull it, kite it away from its normal spawn point, wait for it to de agro and spam talk on it = win.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home

so you´re actively defending people who´re acting like neandertalers, obviously LIE ("heal and I set pet on passive") and display the social skills of a primate as long as their actions are "inside the CoC"?

If you don´t give a shit about the community and your reputation, you should say it and stop hiding behind your precious CoC. Guess what, Nerner never violated the CoC either.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
^_Dark_Phoenix_^ said:
I dont know what u saw, we may act "rude" coz we dont invite u(as u said :eek7:) for roll or credit, but we dont steal...

No, he didnt steal anything or break any rule, he just pull eramai (before Alhanna) so why we have to remove him from the guild??? he maybe act "rude" but this is not a guild policy (remove rude players).

So he just made a very bad name for the entire guild, but I'm guessing that doesn't go against the guild policy either? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom