ARRs DAOC Chat Log File Parser Pro

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
Some long term enhancements/ideas

The person running the lotto is still not parsed

Automaticaly show cheaters, anyone that rolls more than once is highlighted in red

Automaticaly show bad rolls, anyone rolling anything other than the "max roll" is highlighted yellow

Automaticaly show winners, anyone that had the top roll before is highlighted in green (list of winners resets when application is shut down, or a "reset winners" box clicked)

And maybe a better mod parser (one day... a long long way away) could import from TAB or COMMA delimited file (or excel) and the user selects which columns to use for mod & name.

Txs for suggestions, I'll see when I can implement those features.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
V1.0.13 now available:

+Added help and shortcut dock windows to easy the use of the program.
!Some slight interface/operation fixes.
+Saves now main window width and height.
+Added "Clear Grid" button to the winners grid.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Redownload please the 1.0.13. got some funky bug in it, and dialogs didnt work. they should now work ok :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Ppl who have downloaded the 1.0.13 version might have noticed some nag dialogs popping in to the screen when the utlity is run. I had some problems when I build the exe file, with the activation of the activex component I use in the utility. Now it should work without those nag dialogs. So redownload once again :drink:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Another new release is now available for download.

V1.0.14:
+Added coloring of winners grid. Persons who have rolled multiple times are colored red. Highest roller is colored green. Persons who have rolled with random other than specified are colored in yellow color to the grid. Players with same random are bolded.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Atm the utility lacks a support for alts in mod list functionality. Utility atm only works when the person who has the mod was rolling (in raids which uses the mod lists). So I have in my todo-list to add a support of parsing the player's name who stated "main: xxxx" text, and save that info as an alt player name for that main.

When the button of "Check for winners (with mod applied to the right)" is then pressed, it would compare first the mains in the grid to the right - if it didn't find the player name from that grid, it would compare to the names of alts saved to this grid as well. If it did find that alt name, it would use the mod saved for that alt, and add the mod value to the roll value.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I am adding a feature to the parser to show items delved to the chat, to have em shown in respective item slots - to help one in figuring from possibly lengthy item lists to what item slot the given item goes.

Check below picture. Later when I am able to figure out the utility value of the items, I am going to add a column to the list boxes below, which are sortable - so you nicely utilitywisely items of certain item slot sorted - and then decide what to roll.

parser_teaser.gif

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Added v1.0.15. Contains:

+Added Item Parser. Handy feature to check fast items to lotto.

Notice that Item Parser is still in beta stage.

Notice too that this program is meant to be used in Midgard realm only - items specific to hib / alb are not supported. Maybe in future but not now (depends on the support I get for further developing this program).

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Ixoth I would love to test out your parser program more but my raids seems to keep getting cancel for some reason or another :(

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Any luck with adding "you roll" into the parser, i keep loosing lotto rolls as the parser wont pick up me !! :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
Any luck with adding "you roll" into the parser, i keep loosing lotto rolls as the parser wont pick up me !! :)

Will be fixed on next release :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Any luck with including "you roll" into this :) only feature thats really missing.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
Any luck with including "you roll" into this :) only feature thats really missing.

I can release today a version, where I solved the dilemma simply by allowing a roller of "you" to be added to the corresponding grid. I haven't yet released it thou, as I think really that its just a bit of daft solution... as there can be multiple raid leaders, figuring to which actual player "you" corresponds to just by checking the log, is kinda hard.

Feel free to give sugestions of how to implement it.

Or shall I just add a "You" player to the grid :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Adding a "You" player to the grid is better than nothing :)

Could be an field in options to key in your name (as i dont think you can pull it from the logs) This would mean i dont have to update my mod list to change my name to "You" hehe but anything is better than missing out on rolls now - my /random is lost in the spam from other players.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
Adding a "You" player to the grid is better than nothing :)

Could be an field in options to key in your name (as i dont think you can pull it from the logs) This would mean i dont have to update my mod list to change my name to "You" hehe but anything is better than missing out on rolls now - my /random is lost in the spam from other players.

Ok I'll have to look at later time the Options feature you suggested,

V1.0.16 now available:
!Fixed chat log parsing so that player "You" will also be included.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Version 1.0.17 is now available:
!Fixed in "Lotto Parser" a bug regarding to mod list comparison (player "You" was excluded).
!Fixes in "Item Parser" to more accurately place item(s) to corresponding "item slots".
+Added feature to define to which player name in game player "You" correspond to (needed in mod list "Lotto Parser" comparison).

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Great tool - got lost a bit in the swarm of posts, sorry for the bump :) but some people in hib were asking for this.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
Great tool - got lost a bit in the swarm of posts, sorry for the bump :) but some people in hib were asking for this.

Any features you'd like to be added?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom