Armsman Starting points and race

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I made a armsman as my first albion char back in the days before SI, now serveral years on i decided to make one on classic.

Now back then the best race for a pole specced arms was clearly highlander, but now we have HOs, but after doing a bit of reading, i decided on highlander as i intend to by a hybrid and i read highlanders were better for that, standard spec:

50 pole
39 thrust
42 shield
rest parry

I put my starting points in 10 str, 10 con and 5 dex and 5 qui, unable to decide between the two, dex would be good for for blocking when im using my shield (PvE, farming at 50) and quick would be good for weapon speed as those poles are so annoyingly slow

Just asking yall if you think thats good, as on classic im going to be scrambling for every last point, tho im going the self buffing line with CLs which will help

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
looks good to me, though myself i would of chosen briton for the jack of all trades (when it comes to stats) though the start stats really dont matter all that much (saying that though, you wouldnt make a h/o sorc :) )

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
would take less thrust than that for more parry - but then again you have to gain some RRs first :) depends how many dragons yer killing for the stones.

starting points sound ok.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
10 Strength 10 Con 10 Dexterity is what I would reccomend personally, specially if your planning to be hybrid.

Highlander is still probably the best choice all round.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Rerolled with 10 dex, i value Kags views, cos i remeber i grped with him once in OF, and he was almost unkillable it seemed, he went on for ages and ages, such stamina, i never seen anyone go that long before being finished....

that sounded so wrong.....

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Or just go 15 qui, 10 str HO... :D

Since 450 str, 250 qui is best melee dmg dealer

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
10 Strength 10 Con 10 Dexterity is what I would reccomend personally, specially if your planning to be hybrid.

/agreed... though 2h arms > poley

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
confused said:
/agreed... though 2h arms > poley

Well, I'd say pole is better if you solo a lot; 2h is nice if you group.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Kagato said:

Just clicked on your movie. Excellent mate ! You roxck ! What's the secret of your success ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom