Armor

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone knows how the 5th slot in armor works? can it be SCed or...?

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
The 5th sloth gives extra bonus like stat cap, buffbonus, + in skills etc, can be made by high lvl crafters who have new recipes to make those armor, special armor patterns what drops off from different mobs are needed for this.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Oldleaf said:
The 5th sloth gives extra bonus like stat cap, buffbonus, + in skills etc, can be made by high lvl crafters who have new recipes to make those armor, special armor patterns what drops off from different mobs are needed for this.

So i cant put any SC on it just these special bonuses? And were do i get these special bonuses? i´ve seen the patch notes but wasnt very clear.

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Small side note: All slots on the armor piece need to be spellcrafted, for example: the cloth arms and leather boots with 5% buffbonus only works if all 4 slots are imbued, even 4 gems with for example 1 stats will do.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Oldleaf said:
Small side note: All slots on the armor piece need to be spellcrafted, for example: the cloth arms and leather boots with 5% buffbonus only works if all 4 slots are imbued, even 4 gems with for example 1 stats will do.

thanks, nice to know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom