about the dragon armor quest series

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
I am askin ppl playin in the us...
Is there such quest series?
What do u get when u finish it?
Do u still need to farm the dragon for the drops in most templates?
Plz give some info cause allakhazam or any other site doesnt specify
:drink:

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
fao i did ask a few more ppl and out the followin:

the quests are available w 1.90 patch
adolesence dragons drop tokens which r traded for dragon armor

feel free to enlighten ppl playin in the eu ^^

elbeek

Part of the furniture
fao i did ask a few more ppl and out the followin:

the quests are available w 1.90 patch
adolesence dragons drop tokens which r traded for dragon armor

feel free to enlighten ppl playin in the eu ^^

There are a few quests to do long before you get that far.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
S34rch4tehw1n!

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/gam...paign-mid-walkthru-includes-german-names.html
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/gam...paign-hib-walkthru-includes-german-names.html
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/gam...9/221294-dragon-campaign-spoilers-inside.html

Some were brought in sooner than 1.90, but the weapon was in 1.90. Alakazham does specify the drops, you are just being lazy ffs. And searching again for templates on sites liek daoctemplates.net would tell you that yes people are making temps with them. Now get searching and stop being so bloody lazy!

And FYI, the tokem thing was put in AFTER teh campaign ended, not before!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The first two links don't mention anything about dragon armour.

The third link contains inaccuracies.

Allakazham doesn't specify all the drops and currently on EU server alot of drops are different.

As it stands the situation is quite confusing, I have a character who has done all the quests but can't port to tailtiu, I have several others who can port but haven't done all the quests. I am doing the quests because I need the medal of honour which I have been told is only avaliable through questing. The dragon slayer quest stuff is permanent and some people have said you get the whole set when you finish the quest, some say you get one piece at a time and some say you have to farm tokes.....

Allakazham doesn't specify all the drops and currently on EU server alot of drops are different.

As it stands the situation is quite confusing, I have a character who has done all the quests but can't port to tailtiu, I have several others who can port but haven't done all the quests. I am doing the quests because I need the medal of honour which I have been told is only avaliable through questing. The dragon slayer quest stuff is permanent and some people have said you get the whole set when you finish the quest, some say you get one piece at a time and some say you have to farm tokes.....

Not to mention the dragonslayer quest sequel is broken on all albion servers due to a bug that has it so the dragonslayer/dragonling do not attack the said town, hence you can't protect it and complete the quest.

To try and answer your question, this is how I understood the 1.89 version of the quests:

1) farm faction for grimspound
2) farm more faction
3) farm faction
4) Get access to more quests and the NPC/merchants inside grimspund ( the albion version of the dragon zone town )

5) Do the quest where you get the magic cloak
6) Do the quest where you get medal of honour ( wich you get from an NPC inside / near the entrance of the NPC housing, in alb called Grimspound )
7) Get another quest from same NPC, given you have the medal+cloak you can then do the dragonslayer armor quest.

8) When you have the 3 items mentioned above, you can then do the dragonslayer weapon quest, wich is to kill the dragon ( iirc , might be some small pre quest before that ).

9) Finished.

--

All other quests as I see it are timesinks and will only give you gold + cl exp, some are prequests though and the diffrence between the worthless quests and the required ones are somewhat questionable :p

Lethul

FH is my second home

i have to agree with whoodoo tho, everything and every drop/quest can be found on allakhazam

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
GoA don't seem too follow everything as mythic does it.. and i doubt this campaign will be any diffrent.

so it whould be nice if we could get a offical statement on when they plan on releasing the next steps in the quest series.

should give Roaken something too do.. ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Where is the Buckler of Crystalline Mist in that list?
Allakhazam's Magical Realm: Dark Age of Camelot
Since when is a buckler an armour part?

If there are inaccuracies in those posts, then the quests have been changed by GOA, as they were written by people on the live servers as the campaigns went on. So for being so helpful you might want to run us through the errors...

As for the other 2 links by Bluesky, no they dont, because he is producing a live version just for EU, so as it hasnt happened yet, he hasnt put details up.

FYI on the list you mention, everything called "Dragonslayer" are the quest armour parts, while your buckler is a drop, and is not a quest part.

Youre easy to slate things, but obviously have only done half your homework, if you are gonna pick things apart at least have the decency to offer KY and a reacharound.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Taken from my thread:

Weapons
Mid: Allakhazam's Magical Realm: Dark Age of Camelot
Alb: Allakhazam's Magical Realm: Dark Age of Camelot
Hib: Allakhazam's Magical Realm: Dark Age of Camelot

Armour (not armor dammit!)
Hib: Allakhazam's Magical Realm: Dark Age of Camelot
Alb: Allakhazam's Magical Realm: Dark Age of Camelot
Mid: Allakhazam's Magical Realm: Dark Age of Camelot

You have around 3 more parts to be added until the main Dragons come to life and you get to obtain these parts. Timing is down to GOA.

During the campaign, you get to collect all of the amrour in 1 go, after the campaign, it does change to you getting 1 part each time you complete the "great hunt" (killing the 4 mini dragons) quest.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Since when is a buckler an armour part?

I never said it was an armour part, if you are going to try and correct someone on a technicality at least get it right. I was replying to Lethul's post where he says every quest/drop is on Allakazham and I was just showing that not everything is there yet.

Valmerwolf

Regular Freddie
I've done all quests on 2 chars up to "The great hunt" Just waiting for GoA to implement the next steps... Medal of Honor etc hope they dont plan on taking too long b/c then I can't make my temp and allas daoc can fuck off :p

I'll go pro in WiC instead haha~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom