Are you Secret Agent Material

S

'Shy

OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 32.26 %

You have a long way to go before you can think about working for us at the British government.

Your score in both the mental and physical aspects of the test is, quite frankly, feeble. The government has other employment opportunities you may wish to consider. We suggest you start with your local council and see what they have in such areas as waste management.

LOLOL go me!

K

kuragari

YOU SCORED: 54.3 %

Dammit... did pretty good at the shooting one though :)

K

kuragari

Hmm... think barrysworld is messing up a bit, eh? :)

W

whuzzy

Weee

You scored : 83.16%

Top Drawer - congratulations.

It appears that you may have what it takes to become a full service agent. You are clever, knowledgeable and have lightening reflexes.

Fulfil your potential and you'll be cruising your way around the world with other Double Os before you can say Vodka Martini. Don't attempt to contact us, say your goodbyes and we'll pick you up in 30 minutes from there.

There's a lot remaining in your training.
Pick up tips from the man himself.

I guess it doesn't take an Infi or SB or NS to do the job, just a friar will do, who else than a crossdresser could suit best for this job 8O)

Have a nice day

Whuzzy 8O)

D

Driwen

60.4% :( went wrong with shooting bit (never hit the 2nd target :p) and with viewing the pictures, that went WAAY too fast for me :p

U

uncle_sal

I did it even though am not from UK... got 106 with my crappy English skills... ok ok... excuses... im stoopid teehee

K

Kobold

crap i s00k

48.53 % :(

well got an excuse, my mouse at work sux bigtime for aiming :p

And I'm tired etc ;)

A

Aule Valar

OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 52.55 %

Not a million miles away.

However our standards are extremely high, and it is unlikely you have what it takes to become a 'Double O'.

Please feel free to take the test again - we will be watching...

There's a lot remaining in your training.
Pick up tips from the man himself.
ack :(

B

bracken_woodman

75.15 % - reckon it would have been more if I hadn't thought Ming the Merciless was the leader of N.Korea and then shot the innocent bystander because he looked at me funny :wall:

X

xplo

OPERATIVE TEST
YOU SCORED: 51.22 %

Not a million miles away.

:(

K

Karam_gruul

anyone saying they got over 60% is lying, such bollocks lol.

O

old.Flamin

Originally posted by Karam_gruul

na, only you who suck tbh.
score.jpg

H

Hatt

YOU SCORED: 59.18 %

owww i faield on the shooting test and facts about england test ;(

O

old.shotgunstow

utter utter shite I did, missed every single shot :/

I reacted quickly with the pictures though ;o

A

Arnor

Originally posted by driwen
60.4% :( went wrong with shooting bit (never hit the 2nd target :p) and with viewing the pictures, that went WAAY too fast for me :p

same with the shooting, got 50. sumt

U

uncle_sal

Damn you Arnor... still got that post in your sig... thought it was a passing stage :p

K

kuragari

Ok time to spoil everyone's fun :)

http://www.secretservicetest.co.uk/mi6_test6.html?score=100.00

You can edit the URL to change the text and score how you see fit. (God, I'm that bored in work...) Where it says: "mi6_testx" put in a number between 1-6 (1 being the lowest score ratings, 6 being the highest). Score=x.x put in any number here: like 1000.00 (yes 1 thousand will show up too)

And I did this why?

M

moo_work

Originally posted by Karam_gruul

or mabye they're just people with good photographic memory, knowledge of current affairs and a steady hand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom