Are you an underdog, or an alpha male?

Are you an underdog...or an alpha?

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Was watching a bit of Devil's Advocate - the one where Robert De Niro goes on about always being "the little guy", and the Mrs was saying she always backs the underdog...

So.

Are you an underdog....or an alpha male/female?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
woof woof?

i get kinda annoyed when i am not in charge, also find it immensly frustrating when someone who is in charge instead of me (for whatever reason) fucks up when i know i could do it better :p

arrogance ftw :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
12 months ago i'd of been the underpussy.

Today is a different story.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
3rd option is pretty much me, win as many as I lose, not really arsed either way most of the time. :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
12 months ago i'd of been the underpussy.

Today is a different story.

Yeah, now you are a Jimmy Somerville look-a-like with a tongue peircing. All you need is a bottle of lube for your puckered up starfish and you are set. :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
Yeah, now you are a Jimmy Somerville look-a-like with a tongue peircing. All you need is a bottle of lube for your puckered up starfish and you are set. :p
With 15.5 inch biceps and 110kg on the bench! bow down. :worthy:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
underdog? Alpha male? Nope, I'm the bitch :D

...ok sounded cooler that I actually am irl, I'm the one that runs about the pen bumping into things, attacking its own leg, trying to eat random objects and the owners say ' you can take this pup for free, we think it was oxygen starved at birth' *sad looks*

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
With 15.5 inch biceps and 110kg on the bench! bow down. :worthy:

lol 15.5 and you are bragging? My biceps are 15inches now and I have slimmed right down (4 stone plus), also not lifted an weights for over a year. Was at 17.5inches only a couple of years go. :p

You must be a really skinny little fucker! ;) :D :p

/runs

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
underdog? Alpha male? Nope, I'm the bitch :D

...ok sounded cooler that I actually am irl, I'm the one that runs about the pen bumping into things, attacking its own leg, trying to eat random objects and the owners say ' you can take this pup for free, we think it was oxygen starved at birth' *sad looks*

Runt of the litter is always the small *cough* red haired one! :p

Usually ends up the best pet though, aww bless. /em fluffles Ez!

:iagree:

Laddey

FH is my second home
lol 15.5 and you are bragging? My biceps are 15inches now and I have slimmed right down (4 stone plus), also not lifted an weights for over a year. Was at 17.5inches only a couple of years go. :p

You must be a really skinny little fucker! ;) :D :p

/runs
I'll search through my facebook and find you an old pic from 12 months ago.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I'll search through my facebook and find you an old pic from 12 months ago.

It's ok mate, I know Preston is a bit like Bangladesh and you don't get alot of food up there due to all the natural disasters. It ain't easy for the mal-nurished to bulk up! :D :p ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Lead, follow or get out of the way. Is pretty much how I see things.

I get enough trust at work to just get on with things and its usually left to me to decide on social things, camping trips, nights out and whatnot. I tell people if I think something is a bad idea.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
It doesnt matter what sizes you guys are, I'd kill you way before you can see me ;P

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Aye, your smell travels pretty fast on the wind...

:D :ninja: :D

Haha, silent but deadly ;P

Anyway, I consider myself a alpha male, much to the job I've had, and still got a contract under. + I am ontowards to become a police officer, where one of qualifications is to have natural authority.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
15.5 inch biceps

keep pumping

you got to get more than 22.5 to beat Arnie

young-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom