Are we doomed

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
we're doomed....albs don't sleep, hibs do :/

Yeah, but the albs have to eat dinner at 18:00 when their moms tell them to...and they have to be in bed before 21:00.
And they are in school between 8:30 and 16:30 mon-fri. So really, plenty of time to hit the albs.

Don't mess with us mids though, we are all unemployed slobs with broadband and no lives.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Gold said:
Yeah, but the albs have to eat dinner at 18:00 when their moms tell them to...and they have to be in bed before 21:00.
And they are in school between 8:30 and 16:30 mon-fri. So really, plenty of time to hit the albs.

Don't mess with us mids though, we are all unemployed slobs with broadband and no lives.

Seems im gonna get late for school today then :/

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Regardless of realm balance etc etc, 1 decent FG of hibs can take out any small zerg (4-5 groups) (this aplies to all realms actually, but more so to hib as because of less numbers hib is more likely to have the decent fg and the others are more likely to have the small zerg)

Because of the smaller numbers hibs tend to be more organised so once the initial OMG NF GO GO GO wears off and a few of the old known hib leaders take control all should be well again :)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:
Regardless of realm balance etc etc, 1 decent FG of hibs can take out any small zerg (4-5 groups) (this aplies to all realms actually, but more so to hib as because of less numbers hib is more likely to have the decent fg and the others are more likely to have the small zerg)

Because of the smaller numbers hibs tend to be more organised so once the initial OMG NF GO GO GO wears off and a few of the old known hib leaders take control all should be well again :)

keep dreaming m8 you smokin crack or somethin? (could be) :eek:

we r not RAMBO fyi

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Mckennitt said:
<----- Im Brush Li

Rofl doug ;pp

still dont know how u remember muire mckennit :eek7:

Tbh I think Hibs and Mids hold more skill over the albions ...thats not a cocky thing or a random comment - its a belief...I think hibs and mids seem to be better players for different reasons ...still dont think we will go down and tbh I dont think people give as much of a toss about loss of relics today ...unlike mids we dont lose sleep over it :p

If everyone in hib quits bar 8 players say ...we will never have df and we wont have our relics but chances are that that fg will still go out when they get together and mash most other fgs from either realm ...game is still playable but I dont know if we have the population or enough alarm clocks to keep our relics let alone take from other realms ...

its hard to tell yet whether people are coming or going with nf ...we have a lot of goodbye threads ..more than the mids and the albs but on another note hib is a smaller and more friendly realm ...everyone knows everyone so when people go ..they post as a lot of people know them and will miss them etc where as albions population has far to many randoms that no one knows or cares about and they wouldnt bother to post their bye bye thread as people on the alb forums wouldnt care.....mebbe

i just made that up ...made sense at the time ...pants ...

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's a hard question to answer.

From running in NF and seeing the shameless zergs of albs things don't look good tbh.
And pre-NF the last few weeks before it was released, the high RR ToA'd mid grps were cleaning up emain. So on 1fg vs 1fg we were loosing and now we can't compete in the zerg wars.

Just my view

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom