Are we doomed

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
After last night in NF I saw in /as messages like !!! 200 albs on .... keep and a not long after 84 albs on .... keep then another 100 albs on ... keep.

I did who all and was only 312 hibs in total on all of excaliber, makes me wonder when there are more albs RVRing than we have hibs in total hibernia.

Do we have a chance? or is hib doomed

Yardoa

Fledgling Freddie
nah with people like me around Hib will never be doomed :)

as for albs/mids you are all ghey :)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
After last night in NF I saw in /as messages like !!! 200 albs on .... keep and a not long after 84 albs on .... keep then another 100 albs on ... keep.

I did who all and was only 312 hibs in total on all of excaliber, makes me wonder when there are more albs RVRing than we have hibs in total hibernia.

Do we have a chance? or is hib doomed

with a bit of devotion and after reading all other threads about NF in RvR discussion you should have your awnser.

i just want to say, dont jump to conclusions after 1 night.

i played hib for a short while and i always joined the RvR cg's. and my god you guys can be so organized. you guys stand a good chance if the right leaders pick up the buisness and u work together.

i hope i cheered u up :D

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
in hib pry we are even less but imo you do not need a bigger or equal zerg to stop them just OIL :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
theres always the fact that most people havent gotten the download for NF yet and a lot were offline ..sided with the fact half life 2 came out yesterday that should pown all tbh..

The 'will Hib fall' question has been asked so many times with so many different answers and no final answer the only thing to do is just wait and find out ...

After playing it yesterday I had longer runs that I had since I used to play hero ..enjoyed it a lot and won majority of encounters we had but dont know tbh ...

Dont lose sleep over it ...anyway gotta go ..slept badly last nite :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
We not doomed just unorganised that is all.
you see Albs running around 100+ all on /stick but when you take into consideration how many of them probably never set foot in a RvR zone before that was to be expected.
Hib main problem is we have for so long run as 1-2 FG and forgotten how to organise an Army in this new Arena that Mythic have given us.Time will sort that out no doubt same as our Roleplaying really not right class sorry you no good dont want you.
Think it time for all Hib to stand as 1 not as individuals and put past Biases away. I think that with Emain as it is now still going to be the main RvR place for Albs/Mids so Hibernia will be the centre of attention for a long time to come.
For us to gain from this all groups/individuals going out must be in a BG/CG of some kind any activity of Albs/Mids must be passed on as soon as Towers/Keeps start getting hit then Hibs must make a stand not "Oh it some 1 elses problem I'm PL my alt" mode.
DOOMED nah inexperienced atm YES.
Soulja
Soulbow
Soulsbot
Ensnare
Photon
Godoftrees
Sharades

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
bit silly mids and albs just gang up to take hibbie keeps, i reckon its gonna be like before, most rvr action going on in emain or hibbie frontiers

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
just pve for a week or two and they will get bored and log - then we will be back to somewhat normal numbers and might be able to enjoy NF
fighting against the alb plague is useless atm

i enjoyed NF on gorre a lot and I hope it will be fun on excal as well once the initial hype has faded - if not just take an rvr break till 1.71 ;)

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Its not gonna be this every day, once albs or mids manage to take your relics all keep sieges will be moved to alb/mid frontier and it will be you hibs who invades us

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Had a run out last night and was impressed with the new features in NF.

Alb / Mid zerg was funny as you can just roam away from major battles and pick fights in other places and also thier realms.

Take a few of thier towers and rps will flow.

Hibs never say die as with decent Leaders and organisation we can succeed as we have before

Tiawhyn

Fledgling Freddie
^^^ what our fearless guildleader said :p

It's just a matter of time i think till things calm down a bit and the "normal" rvr pace will pick up again. And i have to say rvr in NF promises to be offering more fun then the OF :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Icebreaker for president tbh, last night he had huge patiance building the mini zerg (4/5 fg all we could do) and lead them, 2 or 3 mass LDs and then running into 200 zerglings put an end to it, but if we work at it we will do ok, everyone know that we are the best organised when we want to be, we dont need to throw hundreds of warders at a keep to take it :)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
hib is doomed i know that now and nothin is gonna convince me otherwhys since we cant gather the numbers like albs/mids do and they will always hack on hib since goa was so clueless instead of makin even number realms long ago so once its full on alb for instance they have 2 log on hib or mid for instance if they wanna play :(

would have been lot better and stronger 2 play each realm with the same numbers an chars but than again why everyone is takin albion is also cous its legend with king arthur (or wth its called) :m00:

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
Turn hibernia into pure ranger realm. :clap:
Might sound odd but that would probably help the most while we so few in frontiers.

Aussie

Banned
Wmv said:
Its not gonna be this every day, once albs or mids manage to take your relics all keep sieges will be moved to alb/mid frontier and it will be you hibs who invades us
oh drama invasion of 100 hibs . the drama.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
i have to disagree just a little gravedigger. I came to hib knowing it was underpopulated and also as it was the magic realm. alb and mid never realy appealed. suppose i like to be the underdog and like to come through adversities to be victorious.
You get a sence of achievement knowing it has not been done the easy way( not saying alb/mid easy just think hib has a bit more about it ) the way hib never farmed the dragon then using animist to farm it every day ( ok this has ment the ani is nered through the roof)

in otherwords we use the old british saying that "necessity is the mother of invention"

so hibs will work out a way to over come numbers and may get rvr back to some sort of even playing field

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
i just take my gun shoot that 2fg dh.........

talking about fairytales

talkin about on bein on the wrong realm forum lol go wank in housing and if you come gratz :kissit:

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
oh drama invasion of 100 hibs . the drama.
100 hibs alone maybe aint that dangerous for mids, but at the same time as we have 300albs in mid they could cause alot of trouble :p

Elewyth

Banned
Behmoth said:
just send in 2 fgs of dem hibbies and watch the zerg run :kissit:

hah ok.. sure thing... is that before or after the 10,000 albs aoe mez & aoe dot and juggernaut them to death? heh never seen so many cabbies out before.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Elewyth said:
hah ok.. sure thing... is that before or after the 10,000 albs aoe mez & aoe dot and juggernaut them to death? heh never seen so many cabbies out before.

roleplayers will be back to pve soon once they hit 1l5 and can buy mcl1

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
funny how the albs are all gloating now is'nt it?
and trolling all the boards just to spam shite

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Where are dem hibbies anyway? Havent seen them for ages :S Did they change server or something? WoW maybe?

And ofc we arent doomed :D Never gotten this many rps, this fast before..
Just farm the albions... They tend to die fairly easy :fluffle:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ogen said:
Where are dem hibbies anyway? Havent seen them for ages :S Did they change server or something? WoW maybe?

And ofc we arent doomed :D Never gotten this many rps, this fast before..
Just farm the albions... They tend to die fairly easy :fluffle:

they were on last night ...well a few of em were..sheph is at 19 million plus atm so there is activity there ..keeping outlaw and co at bay it seems :D

tbh logged on last night and played nf and thought it was ghey as it was huge fights ( which was nice to see as it was different but ..) that made half the world lag to death and ld ..

but on another note ..me and prod and a 2 other fellas went on a run the opposite end of the zerg on battlemap and got some nice lag-less rps from other people with the brains not to stay in the warzone ..

I think it will die down after a week mebbe 2 ...radar system has kinda made it good and bad ...will always bring inc you just dunno how many ..but I reckon it will get better as time goes on and tbh hibs held their own for a bit last night ..

on a final point I could swear to god I saw some sort of co - operation between mids and albs last night referencing the keeps that had been taken etc..also me and the other 3 ran into a fight between mids and albs and guess what ..they all stopped fighting and trained on me and prodical and then killed each other afterwards..dunno ..mebbe a fluke but I wasnt the only person to see a pattern last night - anyway -a chat for another time .. ill QQ it on rvr section to let the alb leetors post pharm :rolleyes:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
most albs are noobs so no wonder they zerg in those nrs.
but most hibbies know how to play their char.

WE are not lost we shall win..... :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom