are there no limits to goas incompetence

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
earlier a friend of mine opened my account, i crafted, bought some stuff etc, normal stuff to do while ingame

then i went to bbq with some friends and just a sec ago got home

AND MY ACCOUNT IS FUCKING CLOSED AGAIN?!

logged to subs pages, no subs active atm

didnt get to contact friend, apparently sleeping, hope he didnt get billed for this shit

(yes i noticed subs pages are/were under maintenance but still ,wtf is this)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
It's been a while since I was in the subs pages but can't you check the invoices at the bottom of the page? I know I downloaded one at some point off that pages as a PDF. It may be a good place to start and proof that it's been paid (or not).

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
This is exactly whats happened to me today. According to the Invoice History i havent paid any subs for this month, which is complete lies as my card has already been debeted.

I cant w8 to hear their excuse for this one tbh :eek:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
The benefit in cases like this is, that most banks can get the money back..and then the company GOA uses for money stuff have to proove(sp?) that u actually got what u paid for...at least im 99% sure its how it works. Had to do it to a hardware supplier a couple of yrs back.

/Dracus

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
The benefit in cases like this is, that most banks can get the money back..and then the company GOA uses for money stuff have to proove(sp?) that u actually got what u paid for...at least im 99% sure its how it works. Had to do it to a hardware supplier a couple of yrs back.

/Dracus

in Denmark it are companies like GOA there shall proove, ther customers got what they paid for else u get u money back (even if really got what they said).

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
This happen to me aswell last day (monday) i send em a nice email why etc,
but not a sign from em after 12h now 24.
So they got another mail not that nice this time.
I had to pay again for one of my acc bcoz it was a ml10 raid going and i kinda needed to be on that one.

So atm they have "reserved" ~220 sek on my acc, money that i cant use and i got nothing for. I know this aint much but this is 2:nd time they screw up. Last time they charged both me and my brother for same acc i didnt care then bcoz i couldnt be arsed, now its 2:nd time they mess up! This time i will go alot longer if needed.

As some above said will be very intresting to see what they will say about this.

Rudor Dwarf said:
This happen to me aswell last day (monday) i send em a nice email why etc,
but not a sign from em after 12h now 24.
So they got another mail not that nice this time.
I had to pay again for one of my acc bcoz it was a ml10 raid going and i kinda needed to be on that one.

So atm they have "reserved" ~220 sek on my acc, money that i cant use and i got nothing for. I know this aint much but this is 2:nd time they screw up. Last time they charged both me and my brother for same acc i didnt care then bcoz i couldnt be arsed, now its 2:nd time they mess up! This time i will go alot longer if needed.

As some above said will be very intresting to see what they will say about this.

also happend to me today, my subs arent due for renewal till the 16th of next month yet i get the account closed notice!! YOU FUCKWITS OPEN MY FUCKING ACCOUNT NOW!!

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
read the last pages in the sticky thread... no replyes from GoA aboute this problem though.. loads of us having it (including me)..

dammit goa.. i want what i payed for.. well.. atleast some of what i payed for!! (that beeing playing and servers, playing.. as i pay for playing, customer suport and servers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom