Are LA still in CF alliance?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
dunno Ronso.. there's some superb pryd/hib guilds u know.. they'll know what to do :) i should know.. i been squished by em many a time hehe

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Problem with all this is albs were handed a keep to make instant RvR for all,ok I didn't like how it was done.

Problem NOW is tho albs have got instant Port and you think they be happy with that they now wanna take all Hibs Keeps the attempted RR other day so by GIVING them this access it not instant RvR that was given to them but a Chance that they could take our Relics get more Keeps and have us not just Porting Crauch having fun etc but a run around whole of Hib trying to Stop the Ass oles taking our Keeps.

Think the invite to our Realm has Expired and we should take our Keeps back.

Soulja

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Problem NOW is tho albs have got instant Port and you think they be happy with that they now wanna take all Hibs Keeps the attempted RR other day so by GIVING them this access it not instant RvR that was given to them but a Chance that they could take our Relics get more Keeps and have us not just Porting Crauch having fun etc but a run around whole of Hib trying to Stop the Ass oles taking our Keeps.
First of all the cluster is inc, relic's r gonna be reset meaning u will get em back if we take em.
Second of all hib's and mid's tryed RR on alb when there was inst port there so stop whineing.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
I say those who dont like mids and albs having our keep should take it back.. seems like its the majority anyway.. make alarm clock raid or something... Crim was LA keep its not your decission to make if they should release it or not.. when they released it you had your chance to claim it (or am I wrong?)

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Eemma said:
I say those who dont like mids and albs having our keep should take it back.. seems like its the majority anyway.. make alarm clock raid or something... Crim was LA keep its not your decission to make if they should release it or not.. when they released it you had your chance to claim it (or am I wrong?)

you are wrong :p

atleast with this:

when they released it you had your chance to claim it

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
its gone too far now.. aint funny.. we retake bolg.. they getting too cocky now. gonna stir some shit on rvr forums :) they had it coming anyhoo..

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
I can surely understand that all the roleplayers aren't fond of the rvr situation atm. but for ppl that try and run fg's and roam to kill other fg's. rvr is at its best now, even tho emain is a crap area to roam around in. It just takes the piss to take a boat to hadrians, roam around for several hours only meeting 1 single fg. Frankly, if you dont like the situation, take the keeps back.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Mastade said:
I can surely understand that all the roleplayers aren't fond of the rvr situation atm. but for ppl that try and run fg's and roam to kill other fg's. rvr is at its best now, even tho emain is a crap area to roam around in. It just takes the piss to take a boat to hadrians, roam around for several hours only meeting 1 single fg. Frankly, if you dont like the situation, take the keeps back.

the problem is, that if you see a zerg of RR7+ albs steaming your fg it kinda spoils the fun, especially if you only come back as fg and meet the same guys at different spots over and over again, couldn't even get away, at every place there were enemies, they were in big numbers.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
sigh...cant really understand why you leet cool rvr dudes whine and bicker over things you have absolutely no control over whatsoever. There are many people playing this game...and all have different opinions of how they wanna play their respective game. Its so funny to hear you talk about keeps and situasion as if u you had any choise in the matter:p Like the people "being lesser" then you, are ur sort of foot soldiers not listening to ur brilliant tactics^^
Just adapt to the different situasions that arise in my opinion, thats what makes a good soldier, not whining you through it. Not gonna help bubba!:p

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
I can surely understand that all the roleplayers aren't fond of the rvr situation atm. but for ppl that try and run fg's and roam to kill other fg's. rvr is at its best now, .

You do realise that alot of the poeple complaing only run in set FG's? It is crap now... Every FG vs FG fight you get there are always adds. And not just the odd scout that doesnt make much difference.. it is literally 10 or so high realm rank sorcs or warlocks.. Can't even be arsed to log in with the current situation to run in our set FG, becuase the fights SUCK.

Where is your FG roaming that is so awesome?? it surely isnt emain of breifine..

The rvr before we let them take our keeps was fine even before the hib/mid invasion of HW... boating to HW wasnt that big a deal and there were quite a few fg's running in HW most nights.

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
why is it exactly its shit, the ones that used to occasionally win a fg vs fg out there(yes, they do exist) is apparantly enjoying it as it is now, as mastade said, if you dont like it, take the keeps back or stop whining, but please do remember that as soon as you take the keeps back, this thing with apk/mpk or whatever u wanna call it will be made somewhere else.

the people that used to enjoy keep raids etc can still do that if they want too, im sure the albs or mids are gonna respond if you take the tower closest to enemy relics, then you can your tower fights that you seem to enjoy so much.

Regarding the add on fg vs fg fights, ofc theres gonna be more adding when the place where everyone is fighting is much tighter but thats one of the minor drawbacks in having the oppotunity of insta action, just stay off the bridges and the adding isn't all that bad, and there whorecock issue is probably gonna solve itself when we patch.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Im enjoying rvr atm - just came back from Wow and I find its better than I expected at least plus with cluster inc etc etc ..Only thing I have some reserves about is the 5 plus warlocks camping on xyz Bridge s.. sprinting out releasing chambers and running back in again but hey ..its part of the game now so i wont whine ..

There are good fights to be had against the mid gg's and I dont find the mids add that much - having said that I havent had one "good" fight against the albs since NF was released ..plenty of victories .but never a good fight :mad:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
You do realise that alot of the poeple complaing only run in set FG's? It is crap now... Every FG vs FG fight you get there are always adds. And not just the odd scout that doesnt make much difference.. it is literally 10 or so high realm rank sorcs or warlocks.. Can't even be arsed to log in with the current situation to run in our set FG, becuase the fights SUCK.

Where is your FG roaming that is so awesome?? it surely isnt emain of breifine..

The rvr before we let them take our keeps was fine even before the hib/mid invasion of HW... boating to HW wasnt that big a deal and there were quite a few fg's running in HW most nights.

You must be one of the very first set grps that complain. but surely you should know how to adapt to the situation as it is now. If you are foolish enough to run to bridge areas or close to keeps, eg. between crim/crauch you are as stupid as those that ran directly to the bottleneck known as AMG in OF or the APK/MPK. Do you know what OF is?, Old Frontiers, where the beloved Emain was just as big as the Emain area now, or perhaps even smaller. Most ppl back then knew where to run to highten the odds of _not_ getting adds. A hint could be, running south of crauch, between bolg and crauch where the area is quite big and where i have seen the most fg's run.

Anyways, i didn't rly expect a member of the promising Natural Selection set grp to complain. Suppose you can always camp the bridge if you find the FG action to not be of your favourite. I do that sometimes when i find the fg action to be dull. but weird enough, that was when the keep situation was "Neutral". Wasn't rly any fg's out and running. But enough to make a movie about it?, who knows. Atleast now i see random fg's running around. Just like in OF. Perhaps you would be one of the first ppl to complain, if they reintroduced OF? Who knows... who knows¿?¿!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
the problem is, that if you see a zerg of RR7+ albs steaming your fg it kinda spoils the fun, especially if you only come back as fg and meet the same guys at different spots over and over again, couldn't even get away, at every place there were enemies, they were in big numbers.

Could it be that you ran at places where there are zerg fights?

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

Sorry, I'm not having a go at you in particular but this attitude doesn't help. The current RVR situation that was created by a minority (?) of players who wanted to enusure that they get to play the game the way they want. The "roleplayers" (and I'm interpreting your comment as a dismissive term) got no say in this decision at all.

Basically it seems that some players want to impose their ideal of how the game should be played upon everybody else. Unless you want to supply your bank account details to all the "roleplayers" so that you can pay their subscriptions then this seems to me to be an astoundingly arrogant and self centered point of view.

Take at look at this comment from another Hib on FH directed towards the people that wanted to "roleplay" and actually enjoy defending their realm :

"I know you are retarded in real life but maybe you could try to use your brain for once and REALISE that rvr gets a 100 times better if you fuck the hell of that tower."

It's all very well for you to say take the towers/keeps back if this is the attitude they're gonna be up against.

Ok, a slightly long ramble but we all pay our subscriptions and are therefore entitled to play the game they way we want without having it imposed upon us.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Shirel said:
Sorry, I'm not having a go at you in particular but this attitude doesn't help. The current RVR situation that was created by a minority (?) of players who wanted to enusure that they get to play the game the way they want. The "roleplayers" (and I'm interpreting your comment as a dismissive term) got no say in this decision at all.

Basically it seems that some players want to impose their ideal of how the game should be played upon everybody else. Unless you want to supply your bank account details to all the "roleplayers" so that you can pay their subscriptions then this seems to me to be an astoundingly arrogant and self centered point of view.

Take at look at this comment from another Hib on FH directed towards the people that wanted to "roleplay" and actually enjoy defending their realm :

"I know you are retarded in real life but maybe you could try to use your brain for once and REALISE that rvr gets a 100 times better if you fuck the hell of that tower."

It's all very well for you to say take the towers/keeps back if this is the attitude they're gonna be up against.

Ok, a slightly long ramble but we all pay our subscriptions and are therefore entitled to play the game they way we want without having it imposed upon us.

very very well spoken m8:) someone else that understood completely hehe.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
while the RvR situation is ofc better if everyone can insta port to the same place I kinda disliked the way the keep changed hands

most people (whether gank groups or casual players) enjoy the current situation but there is no need to hand the enemies (especially albs) a keep on a silver plate as they are very well capable of taking it the fair and square way

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Shirel said:

I never dictated anyone to play in a certain way. and yeh, you all pay your subsciptions and so do i and the others that like the rvr situation as it is now. That is why Dun Bolg ended up being released so albs could get insta port, and why "we" didn't really want to defend crim so mids could get insta port.

But you should see this whole issue from another point of view tbh. As its not only the "leet hardcore" that flames the "roleplayers" for trying to take back mid/alb twrs in hib etc. but also the "roleplayers" that throw shit at eg. LA for releasing Bolg and the rest of us for not defending and so on. So if they dont pay our subsciptions, why should they dictate how we should play?

as you said...

=Shirel said:
...we all pay our subscriptions and are therefore entitled to play the game they way we want without having it imposed upon us.

I totally agree.

oh and btw, the term "roleplayers" are not meant as a dismissive term as you put it. I use it where some would use:" Casual Player" or perhaps "Carebears".

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
while the RvR situation is ofc better if everyone can insta port to the same place I kinda disliked the way the keep changed hands

most people (whether gank groups or casual players) enjoy the current situation but there is no need to hand the enemies (especially albs) a keep on a silver plate as they are very well capable of taking it the fair and square way

Yeh, albs kinda "abused" the situation for a try to get a hold on our relic(s). As it is now, i couldn't really care that much if they would take our relics. (day or night :p) as clustering is inc. soon. Relics get reset and so on. But when clustering is here, i wouldn't want the rvr situation to be as it is now tbh. Atleast not in our frontier :p - There is already _alot_ of action in emain atm. Dont really want twice as much action in such a small area.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
......as clustering is inc. soon.

Depends what you think soon is :p at least a month still according to the GOA homepage. I.e. patch at the end of this month then a couple of weeks till the clustering actually happens.

I dont think the 'roleplayers' or 'carebears' (lol) were complaing about the keep being released, but rather about the fg that roamed near the tower defenders that was telling them to 'f**k off and leave it to the albs' :) Thats where the whole 'dont tell us how to play to the game' came from.

Each to there own though and lets hope there is plenty of action for both fg's and the zerg, both now and after clustering :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Depends what you think soon is :p at least a month still according to the GOA homepage. I.e. patch at the end of this month then a couple of weeks till the clustering actually happens.

I dont think the 'roleplayers' or 'carebears' (lol) were complaing about the keep being released, but rather about the fg that roamed near the tower defenders that was telling them to 'f**k off and leave it to the albs' :) Thats where the whole 'dont tell us how to play to the game' came from.

Each to there own though and lets hope there is plenty of action for both fg's and the zerg, both now and after clustering :)

Well, Goa-soon ~~ so ye around a month. well the carebears, as you find so amusing did actually whine about both the "f**k off thing and the fact bolg got released, if you take a look at https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=61578&highlight=Llaw+Arian - but oh well, Chiefthunder doesn't go under the category (carebear), he is a big boi. so you could say you are right ^^

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
couldn't really agree with you more mastade, releasing keeps, insta port is the way some people enjoy playing it, and shouldn't they be allowed too aswell, if u dont like keeps being released, and everyone having insta access too rvr, just take the keep back, but don't expect the people that like it the way it is now to help, i reckon most people play games to have fun, and peoples idea of fun varies quite abit, some people like to defend keeps, take keeps, defending their realm etc. and by all means they should just do exactly that if they want too.

Then there's another group, the group that enjoys fair fights against even odds enemies, fg vs fg rvr, etc. and shouldn't this group be allowed to play exactly like they want aswell?.

The problem with NF, it does not really allow this sort of playing, unless you discuss where to meet etc. which is against the rules if im not mistaking, agreeing to a place to meet, will eventually end up in the winning group gaining realm points, having thus gained from talking to another realm.

Emain was a more or less neutral zone in OF, where most of these hardcore players really enjoyed running around, this insta port is an attempt to recreate that, if you have a problem with these peoples way of playing, by all means, go ahead and say why?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe I dont think they were complaining about bolg being released they were complaining about it also being said on IRC to the albs! And i dont think anyone does not want others to have fun in the game, there is so few of us now, no-one should want anyone else to leave the game :( It is good to see your reasoning behind their actions, so we can see its just not a 'we will do what we want and fuck the realm' and that you actually were trying to achieve something :clap:

In summary I think the complaints about it were
- Albs were told on IRC bolg was to be released so they could prepare to take it. (this could be a lie tho ofc I didnt see it firsthand)
- People started swearing at the people who were defending the towers (this did happen)

Now I think those are legitmate complaints no? By all means attempt to re-create an old emain zone that isnt the problem its more the conduct used to achieve it.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Fyric said:
if u dont like keeps being released, and everyone having insta access too rvr, just take the keep back........

Blah blah blah. If only you and your type were a reasonable bunch then maybe people would bother but when u get some ebaying xrealming fuckwit making a posts on FH about it and have to listen to certain elements in the game moaning on and on and on while u actually playing. Thanks i would rather have fun doing something else instead of listening fuckwits abusing people.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
you are wrong :p

atleast with this:

when they released it you had your chance to claim it

Is there a timer on reclaiming keep after release orwhat?

Division

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Blah blah blah. If only you and your type were a reasonable bunch then maybe people would bother but when u get some ebaying xrealming fuckwit making a posts on FH about it and have to listen to certain elements in the game moaning on and on and on while u actually playing. Thanks i would rather have fun doing something else instead of listening fuckwits abusing people.

Wahahaha!111!!1one! Owned in NF after keeptake? Yes, I guess so :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom