Are LA still in CF alliance?

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
No. CF-Alliance isn't good enough for LA.
We left weeks ago.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahaha NICE 1 Velveteen\

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
Tierk, who do you say its a good thing?, i mean.. everyone in hibernia that makes a difference on the rvr scene wants wants rvr to be like it is right now.

if you enjoy roleplaying around in the frontiers keeping the zones clear of the wicked paladins by all means go ahead, but please don't waste everyone elses time with it.

This is not a fucking roleplaying game, it never has been and never will be, this is more like a cs ffa server.. login, join a team(group), port and go see if you're better than everyone else, if you're not, keep trying or go play something else.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Fyric said:
Tierk, who do you say its a good thing?, i mean.. everyone in hibernia that makes a difference on the rvr scene wants wants rvr to be like it is right now.

if you enjoy roleplaying around in the frontiers keeping the zones clear of the wicked paladins by all means go ahead, but please don't waste everyone elses time with it.

This is not a fucking roleplaying game, it never has been and never will be, this is more like a cs ffa server.. login, join a team(group), port and go see if you're better than everyone else, if you're not, keep trying or go play something else.

You are a fool if you think that... Funny that in ever single random group I have joined in the last week people have been bitterly complaining about the keep situation. It is much harder now to get fg vs fg without adds IMO. Sure there are a few people that like but i dont think you couldnt say its the majority IMO. Llaw arian may have once been a good guild but now they are just considered a bunch of wankers and arent even a very good rvr guild anymore since most of the good players left.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
RvR is shite atm, it might seem good for a bunch of people but for the majority is completely retarded. And this is not meant in RP terms, this is like playing cs in a server with insta spawn.

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Someone explain to an old fart whos not playing at the mo whats going on with RvR please?

im guessing letting albs hold certain keeps so they can insta port and hibs others so they can too?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Fyric said:

Really sorry to burst yer bubble but the so called "everyone" u talking about is not paying for my subs. Secondly if u can cast your mind back to when the port was in alb try to remeber how long it took us to take that fucking keep and how much fighting there was to get us that port?? (thanks Ebli :) ). Albs didnt release the keep for us to take it and i found the actions of one of our realms best rvr guilds to be inexcusable and quite frankly shite. I know i am not the only one who thinks this as i have spoken to many people who feel the same as me.

I may not be the most famous or well known hib on excal and i might not have eleven rr12 charcters and i might not be a spokesperson for my realm but i dont have to keep quiet about something that has left a shit taste in my mouth and esp when i know its not just me that is fucked off with the way certian people are making playing this game. Fedup of the xrealmers ( u wankers no who u r), fedup of all the bugabusers and fedup of the so called elite peeps on the server dictating the way the rest of us should play.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Fyric said:

hehe...do u really mean this or are u ironic:)?
This is a game m8...with rules that comes only in terms of the game mechanics...not by how some people try to make it^^.
When i go in and play this game that i played for a long time...i dont give a rats ass about what you or anyone say if its a bout how i should play in rvr or in pve. I pay for the game...i play it exactly how i want. Some jerk came the other day when i was at bolg tower with some friends screaming and making a clown and a pathetic fool of himself, saying i should fuck off and let albs/mids come etc etc...get a fucking grip, to me that sounds more like roleplaying, trying to be a hotshot wimpy leader over people in a game cause they are useless in rl^^
Calm down and just play the darn game ....or go doctor and get some pills for that illusion ur creating around urself that daoc is something more then it is..
over and out...

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Really sorry to burst yer bubble but the so called "everyone" u talking about is not paying for my subs. Secondly if u can cast your mind back to when the port was in alb try to remeber how long it took us to take that fucking keep and how much fighting there was to get us that port?? (thanks Ebli :) ). Albs didnt release the keep for us to take it and i found the actions of one of our realms best rvr guilds to be inexcusable and quite frankly shite. I know i am not the only one who thinks this as i have spoken to many people who feel the same as me.

I may not be the most famous or well known hib on excal and i might not have eleven rr12 charcters and i might not be a spokesperson for my realm but i dont have to keep quiet about something that has left a shit taste in my mouth and esp when i know its not just me that is fucked off with the way certian people are making playing this game. Fedup of the xrealmers ( u wankers no who u r), fedup of all the bugabusers and fedup of the so called elite peeps on the server dictating the way the rest of us should play.

<3 <3 <3
Wub!

/Dracus

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
give alb/mid keep in hib, give hib/mid keep in alb - and albs/hib a keep in mid.

Everz

FH is my second home
RvR is the worst atm, nothing beats been Whorelocked zerged.. or getting owned by albs trios.

Although was fun leeching on my lvl 9 Vamp yesterday.. 21 rps and 3 levels ftw!!

:kissit:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Lol ..we are going to get seven shades of shit beaten out of us in the cluster ..

Only Two seperate Vigilance Guild groups can save the day now ...

and diabien rallying the troups over /as :worthy:

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom