Archery damage changed after patch?

Ballade.

Banned
Talked with a few other scouts after the latest patch..
it roughly seems like our bow damage has been reduced 15-20% ( estimated numbers ) yet i see nothing written in the patch notes..

anyone from the other realms experienced anything like this?

Im not trying to start rant here about good or bad for the game, or ill have 10 forum savages quad-hitting me with instant pbae flames :p

but would like to hear from hunters and rangers out there if they have noticed anything new.

Thanks in advance

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
did quest with 2 hunters early evening,they thought they actualy did more damage.......

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
nah theres been no change i'm still being hit by scouts for the same damage

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
i noticed it 2,

my dmg went down.
Regular 400-500 dmg -> 300-400
RP dmg 200-300 -> 100-200

And my Miss rate went Up :/

Adari

Part of the furniture
pfft

if it aint on vn it aint happened

every1 thinks his class got stealth nerfed after a patch

hah!

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
my dmg went down b4 patch 1.64+1.65, it begun 2 or 1 week ago

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
my dmg went down b4 patch 1.64+1.65, it begun 2 or 1 week ago
go to a smith and repair ya bow then d00d lol at omg my class got stealth nerfed fu mythic posts

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Haven't noticed any changes to my bow damage or my miss rate wich always have seen awfull to me.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Rangers does more dmg on me now it seems :(

Oh and my WS on both pally and inf seems to have gone up by round 5 ??

Fatbelly

Fledgling Freddie
ppl on vnboards said the missrate increased when 1.65 was released, back to pre-1.63 levels.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Increased Miss rate dont they know I went to the Robin Fucking Hood school of archery I dont miss, what a crock of shit!!!!!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
every1 thinks his class got stealth nerfed after a patch

Tell me about it, pre 1.62 my zerka was 'teh man' i was fighting off group invites with my 2h stick which i kept incase i needed to buff up (+aug on the target increases buff power)

Anyway, i was on average hitting for 2 million hp per swing. Totally normal, could one-shot everything apart from this gay armsman who'd obviously hacked the game. But what the hell, its only one guy right? So i reported him to rightnow saying he was screen dragging+radarring and got his ass banned.

So after 1.62 suddenly i find this armsman's somhow got his account back and i can't one shot him. Then i get in a duel with an RR10 thane and i lose!!! ME!!!!! LOSE!!!!!!!!! Well obviously he was cheating, so i made a whine post on BW and got his account banned via rightnow for lag-jumping+door abuse.

Then i go to emain, and this caster didn't die in one hit to me!? It was around this time i sensed somthing was wrong, Mythic totally fucked me over with the 1.62 stealth nerf! Assholes!!! :(

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Archeon said:
Tell me about it, pre 1.62 my zerka was 'teh man' i was fighting off group invites with my 2h stick which i kept incase i needed to buff up (+aug on the target increases buff power)

Anyway, i was on average hitting for 2 million hp per swing. Totally normal, could one-shot everything apart from this gay armsman who'd obviously hacked the game. But what the hell, its only one guy right? So i reported him to rightnow saying he was screen dragging+radarring and got his ass banned.

So after 1.62 suddenly i find this armsman's somhow got his account back and i can't one shot him. Then i get in a duel with an RR10 thane and i lose!!! ME!!!!! LOSE!!!!!!!!! Well obviously he was cheating, so i made a whine post on BW and got his account banned via rightnow for lag-jumping+door abuse.

Then i go to emain, and this caster didn't die in one hit to me!? It was around this time i sensed somthing was wrong, Mythic totally fucked me over with the 1.62 stealth nerf! Assholes!!! :(
Thanks for brightening up my day Archeon... :)

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't really played my Scout since the patch, but will be sure to check it out today.

However, Archer nerfs done on the quiet are nothing new. Anyone remember when the draw time went up .5 of a second without any warning - the only reason we found out about it was because they forgot to take the tenths of a second back off the timer.

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Check your items. I heard that someone had a few of his items down to 70% dur after the patch. Maybe some of your items have gone down 70% qual after the patch?

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
not read whole post but, erm, str relics are gone from alb right? maybe thats why?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I had like a feeling my damage went up big time? But must be a feeling, nothing was changed in archery, the dmg is still the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom