Archer v Assassin

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Ive seen Snornig kill 2 of my mates i was with, both scouts and she also killed me all at the same time!

Snornig is a melee huntress. Show her an arrow and she'll use it to stir her tea.. All the very high RR hunters are melee-speccer or heavily melee-oriented. (*)

It is not without reason that the bow-users want bow-improvements to get that line viable.

(*) She's great to team up with, though. And for stirring your tea.

Whispers

Fledgling Freddie
nice thread,

I tried various specks like most of us, at first my melee skill was too low with 29 so I could hardly land a slam or do any dmg.

At the moment I am running 40 bow / 30 Stealth / 42 Shield / 39 slash, wich at least gives me a good chance to survive an assasin quite a while and even own em from time to time with zph down. Of corse i can not win an assasin if I got purge down and he got poisons equipped.

For the love to Bow Spec,

Give us a crosshair and then the chance to do dbl dmg if u aim well ;)

Give the ability to preload 6 arrows wich we unleach in 3 insta crit shots (usable on WLs only)

Give bow with 9 sec stun prock ;)

j/k there but honestly I think its ok as it is. Considering the fact that archers can use their bow from advantaging positions like tops of tower / keep wall / or bridges, considering the range we got + the range bonus if you place yourself smart etc etc, u cant expect to be uber in melee too. That would just be as stupid as giving WLs Plate armor and large shields ;)

And specking a Scout pure melee will not make him assasin.... why u not rising an inf then u get climb walls poisons vanish safe fall evade xx CS etc etc :)

Wonder why noone ever though of rising a caster and not to use spells at all instead get CL 3 and club down all enemies with CL styles ... stupid isnt it

so long have fun

Whisp

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
As a melee scout, I need everything to be up to anyone from rr6+

ip/purge/fz/malice sometimes battler

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
MOS5>critshot> couple of rapid fires off sunbow(hope it procs:p)> sun spear out>couple hits> 1 dead assassin.Add FZ if your gay and maybe a couple of /inducts for comedy value.What i wanna know is wheres Censi? stealther thread minus the green chavgod is like sex minus a woman( something Vipr knows alot about):worthy:

sorry been to busy viewing this favourite old post of mine....

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=185597&highlight=skilless+hunter

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
95% scouts = free rps for rr6+ assassins
much lower % for rangers and if high rr ranger...better be VERY carefull

I cant say anything about hunters as they dont let me kill them :(

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Nuxtobatns said:
95% scouts = free rps for rr6+ assassins
much lower % for rangers and if high rr ranger...better be VERY carefull

I cant say anything about hunters as they dont let me kill them :(

gimme a duel nuxto :)