Arcade feedback/suggestions/wibble thread

T

Testin da Cable

repost here heh. someone delete the original pls :)

just to help heh

vbProArcade Error: Invalid game name specified (todo: put something pretty here later)

finished pacman with a highscore. go debugmode now!!

edit: it also happens when you die at snakes

G

Gumbo

Is this the big suprise/treat subscribers were promised?

If so wooooohoooooo more than I expected :clap:

W

Will

vbProArcade Error: Invalid game name specified (todo: put something pretty here later)
Bah, owned your highscore at Breakout too.

E

Embattle

Don't worry....think they know we will hammer their scores thus we are not allow to play atm :p

T

TheJkWhoSaysNi

uh.. when i tried to play snake... i got game over, it sent me to another page, so i pressed back. Then I started playing until game over where it said something about suspecting me of cheating :( please put a back to game link on that page :) Thanks.

A

Any

How do i turn the sound off?

I cant hear the soothing sounds of Fleetwood Mac and play at the same time :-(

A

adams901

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:(

E

Embattle

Originally posted by adams901
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I get that too :(

X

Xtro

Played space invaders - beat bigfoot's no 1 score by 10k. All hail me the space invaders king and I didnt even try. I 4m 10 yrs 0ld!!!!11

K

*Kornholio*

Does the pacman change levels like the proper one did, or does it just stay on the same one & get a bit harder ?

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by adams901

You have to use your barrysworld login to play the games.

There is a login section at the bottom of the page...

K

kameleon

Sweet, it'll give me something to do at 4 am besides flame yanks

S

S-Gray

ooh love it! :D

like Breakout, i thought it would be hard with the mouse but its 10* easier... its only a pain when you think the mouse cursor is a ball :/

Users who are viewing this thread