Arcade feedback/suggestions/wibble thread

T

TedTheDog

I'm not sure moderators are in the access group that can play...
er..
Its a test you see, to see if it works, and how it loads the server n stuff, but the announcement asking people to try it out and explaining its just a test was removed as I omitted to seek management approval for running such a test in the first place, but they omitted to remove this thread and chaos ensues.
How I laughed.

All will be sorted tomorrow, if I can work out who to ask nicely first. :rolleyes:

E

Embattle

/Prepares Cat for attack mode, instructions included show reproduction organs for Dogs called Ted ;)

S

S-Gray

Why not just create a new account so you can play it? Because a new account wont have Mod Access will it?

T

Testin da Cable

hmm IE gets the games all right, but sadly mozilla causes that strange error

P

PR.

As it should be...

Although Proximitron considers the site to contain lots of ads, cos the pictures have long links with numbers and letters in...

C

.Cask

I'd llike to announce my retirement as the undisputed barrysworld snakes champion of the known universe and whatever may lie beyond.

It has been a great season but I feel that I'm past my prime and I'd like to spend more time doing the other things that I enjoy. Look out for my biography titled "I bent my snake" coming to all good bookshops soon.

Just as a side note, when someone beats my score they are not beating me as I've retired first so I still win :)

E

Embattle

Oh well Bigfoot, you're not top of any of them now :p

W

Wilier

I just get a LOADING screen for, like, ever, even at work on our chubby pipe. :(

W

whipped

Bah! thought I was doing quite well at Breakout and I only get to 13th place. Tonight, when I have more concentration, I shall beat all your scores!

E

ECA

Originally posted by whipped
Bah! thought I was doing quite well at Breakout and I only get to 13th place. Tonight, when I have more concentration, I shall beat all your scores!

You can try bitch!!!!!!!

:wij:

B

bigfoot

Emb - I have reclaimed my rightful place at the top of the tetris tree.

U

-Ultimate

Can i just say

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

At the pesky right next to the wall or worst still right in the corner points in snake

kthanxbye.

L

Lester

I got a million in 'em all, but the errr thing crashed, yeh that's it.

:eek:

L

Louster

Originally posted by bigfoot
Emb - I have reclaimed my rightful place at the top of the tetris tree.

Parry! Thrust! Your go now.

E

ECA

waaaah

Breakout is bugged.

Sometimes a ball wont hit certain blocks, and the only way is to lose a ball and hope the next one hits.

Which is a bit of a bugger when your quite near your record with 1 ball left and the last 2 blocks wont break :x

S

Sir Frizz

Yeah, loads of bugs. :/

ECA, i would be #1 if the clipping was better. I had a whole back row of blocks which the ball went straight through.

FIX IT DB's!

E

ECA

Originally posted by the-frizz
Yeah, loads of bugs. :/

ECA, i would be #1 if the clipping was better. I had a whole back row of blocks which the ball went straight through.

FIX IT DB's!

HA!

how do you think i lost as well?

I'd be 20k+ if it wasnt for the f00king clipping.

S

Sir Frizz

The thing is, for my best score, i didn't have any of that.

And your sig is err..well hmphf.

E

Embattle

Ok boys.....no need for the mine is bigger than yours competition ;)

E

Embattle

You're quite right, I don't have one on my forehead :p

Users who are viewing this thread