applying for the police

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
thought id add, im going to see a careers advisor on thursday. if i find out any insider info on whats going on ill let you both know.

all these graduate programs just arnt for me, even if the companies are great. like atomic weapons agency, microsoft, rolls royce. managing a business just doesnt interest no matter how much money i could make. the only ones im applying for are the national graduate development programe and the nhs management programe. at least both of these have an aspect of helping your average joe on the streets. the NGDP is working in local government$ and gets you the diploma in local government management.

maybe its just me. if it comes down to either helping a business make money (and earn a fortune), or helping an everyday person benefit somehow (and make less) then id pick that always.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe if 9 out of 10 coppers werent complete wankers, they would be more respected.

Before any police lovers jump on my back, may I just add that the above statement, is made out of my experiences with the police where I live. Cheers.

Amen to that! Tossers.

Kids who got bullied looking for payback is all they are!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
thought id add, im going to see a careers advisor on thursday. if i find out any insider info on whats going on ill let you both know.

all these graduate programs just arnt for me, even if the companies are great. like atomic weapons agency, microsoft, rolls royce. managing a business just doesnt interest no matter how much money i could make. the only ones im applying for are the national graduate development programe and the nhs management programe. at least both of these have an aspect of helping your average joe on the streets. the NGDP is working in local government$ and gets you the diploma in local government management.

maybe its just me. if it comes down to either helping a business make money (and earn a fortune), or helping an everyday person benefit somehow (and make less) then id pick that always.

Government and management should not be used in the same sentence. I'ts like using the words military and intelligence when speaking of the American armed forces.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I Respect anyone who can go out and try to uphold the law in the crime and yob ridden place this country has become tbh

And gl with your application, one more bobby on the beat is a great thing :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

Government and management should not be used in the same sentence. I'ts like using the words military and intelligence when speaking of the American armed forces.

i guess the people who know what theyre talking about disagree with you.

cheers jeros.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I Respect anyone who can go out and try to uphold the law in the crime and yob ridden place this country has become tbh

And gl with your application, one more bobby on the beat is a great thing :)

Well said

We also need less political correctness, less red tape, a more common sense policing.

*I got punched by a policeman*
*What did you do?*
*I told the copper to go fuck himself*
*Serves you right*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom