appearance customize any second chance?

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Can i somehow re-do my appearance of a charcter ?, cause my avalonian looks like michael jacksson after 50 face jobs :eek:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Yes you can.
There is a guy in the Catacombs Capital you can speak to.
In Midgard its called Jxx the Magician.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
You can change the appearance of a character as many times as you want until you first log in with it. After that it's set and the 'customise' button will be greyed out. Once that happens, you need to talk to a special NPC to be able to customise your character again. The NPC will be near the obelisk in your realm's Catacombs city and will be called '...... the Magical'. Once you've spoken to him, you can log out and change your appearance again.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Evergrey said:
Can i somehow re-do my appearance of a charcter ?, cause my avalonian looks like michael jacksson after 50 face jobs :eek:

Leave the poor Luri's/Kobbies alone you! :puke:

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Wiie thanks for the replys :) now im calmed again. couldnt almost get any sleep cuase of the nightmares i had of his look! :wub:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Requiel said:
You can change the appearance of a character as many times as you want until you first log in with it. After that it's set and the 'customise' button will be greyed out. Once that happens, you need to talk to a special NPC to be able to customise your character again. The NPC will be near the obelisk in your realm's Catacombs city and will be called '...... the Magical'. Once you've spoken to him, you can log out and change your appearance again.

was about to right now this, as on my hero its greyed out and on my BB it wasnt (had changed both) must have spoken to them by mistake :)

Cheers for info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom