apparently its christmas already

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I hate those holidays :|

I like new year's eve though, always a bird eager to hump.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
My 1st xmas out of retail, fucking love it :)

this is my first christmas out of a shitty job where i have to work christmas eve and boxing day :worthy:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You can only hate christmas when you've had a shitty childhood tbh.. The whole atmosphere is amazing and everyone is super excited

All you have to do is not get stressed and christmas is the best time ever

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i like the food.

in any case my plan is to go to lebanon for christmas

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You're such a hippy Hunt.. Stay home and celebrate christmas with ye family and get wasted on christmas eve!

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
People railing against christmas starting too early, as well as people jumping on the anti-pc bandwagon are my two pet hates. You aren't original or clever.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
oh check azurus doing his usual "you arnt origional"

how very clever and origional of you azurus.

why dont you get back to smoking pot and listening to syd barrett. that has never been done before.

oh no it hasnt.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
People railing against christmas starting too early, as well as people jumping on the anti-pc bandwagon are my two pet hates. You aren't original or clever.

People railing against christmas too early = nothing wrong about that
Jumping on the anti-PC Bandwagon = fucking yes. Political correctness is the language of cowardice
Azarus talking shite as usual = Priceless

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i have to say i wasnt too fond of christmas as a kid, the parental units would always get drunk, drunk people would always invade our house and for me the whole spirit of it would just be ruined.

now however i am a growned up and i love it, i love prepping everything for the day and tbh am perfectly happy spending it alone because i know no one can foul it up for me (though this year we're of to mamma and papa b2's xmas morning and coming back boxing day...)

Also dont like to drink round christmas (xmas tipples are ginger beer, cream soda and ice cold milk) and i dont like having lots of people round (a reason I dont like going to B2s folks because they invite every stray fucker going, which yes ok thats what its all about, sharing but im not a people person)...however this year i thought i'd give it a go and put my foot down r.e. the length of the visit so we'll see; but i swear if i have another xmas screwed up by someone i am spending the rest of them on my sodding own lol and i mean that!

oh and tris...you didnt like the booby xmas keyring i made for you? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom