Apologies

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Incase you still don't understand. I was stating that if I had to choose between the two, I would pick the 'Aqua-Scrotum, Burberry Bitch.'

I live down in Plymouth, which is built on a docks, and a very rough part of England. Most of the people I grew up with, came from poor families and kitted themselves up with gold to make themselves look rich. I still keep in touch with them, and consider them good mates. It does however, really piss me off when people refer to 'Fucking Chavs/Blantently a Chav/Typical Chav thing to say' because its such a fucking setero-type. Whether Belxavier was joking or not, its said so often now that its becoming rediculous. People can't help the way they're brought up.

You cannot divide the world up into two different sets of people, you're correct - But I didnt say that you could.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
You cannot divide the world up into two different sets of people, you're correct - But I didnt say that you could.

Your a chav or your not. easy done world divided into to groups. :cheers:

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
CstasY said:
It does however, really piss me off when people refer to 'Fucking Chavs/Blantently a Chav/Typical Chav thing to say' because its such a fucking setero-type..

yes, but its normally true :p

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
really piss me off when people refer to 'Fucking Chavs/Blantently a Chav/Typical Chav thing to say' because its such a fucking setero-type.

Ever seen a chav be nice? I live in grimsby and its like Chav-Vill here. Its like a living version of counterstrike they way the chav gangs act trying to get there score higher buy twokcking most cars/Beating most people up, Bunch of chavs walking around calling everyone 'Fucking <Insert sexist or rasicst comment here>' Cause they think there great and almighty. And my veiws arn't really sterotipical considering i used to hang around with quite a few and it gave me time to see exactly what chavs can be like and why i never wanted to be like them.

Besides, Wtf is up with the ones who put trousers in socks, It looks terrible :eek2: :touch: And dont get me started on Berbury :flame:

Gamah

Banned
CstasY said:
People can't help the way they're brought up.

People can help being complete fucktards who have no respect for anyone else, which most chavs are. Wanna see chavs come to slough <o/.

..even if they are not chavs they are people trying to be what they are not, be proud of who you are..or be a fake who spends his life being nothing.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
CstasY said:
Incase you still don't understand. .

/edit took his out becuase i cant be bothered to argue about social classes when you blatantly have no idea.

and as far as i know, people cant help the way they were bought up, but they can bloody well learn some respect and not treat everyone else like dirt

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:
i think its sad that you believe modern society is divided into chavs and goths. :touch:
how about go outside once in a while?

There are 3 types of ppl.Those who can count,and those who can't. :m00:

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Botond said:
There are 3 types of ppl.Those who can count,and those who can't. :m00:

There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those that dont. <grin>

A

Aoln

I'm more of a mosher than a chav, but at heart im a stoner <3

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
what can I say I really dislike the way aoln comes across in game and on these forums :(

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Such strong words. I bet the other kids in the sandbox are real impressed.

And I must say that your comment is very childish and typical. The standard "your a child" reply, more than likely comes from a child.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Made me laugh, a person who no-longer plays DAoC, is telling someone who does, to stfu and piss off, from the DAoC forums!

Good work!

Gamah

Banned
Aoln said:
I'm more of a mosher than a chav, but at heart im a stoner <3

Your more of a fag than a mosher though :>

<333333333333333333333

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
pikeh said:
people cant help the way they were bought up, but they can bloody well learn some respect and not treat everyone else like dirt

Well said...I dont care if you were brought up eating from silverware, or using other peoples teeth to open your extra strength cider bottles.If you cant learn to treat your fellow man with at least indifference instead of contempt and aggression you need to be prevented from breeding and spreading your worthless ethos until you finally choke to death one day on a burberry (sp?) cap...

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Made me laugh, a person who no-longer plays DAoC, is telling someone who does, to stfu and piss off, from the DAoC forums!

Good work!

oh well, shame I still have 3 active accounts :clap:

edit that 2 I've closed one

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
oh well, shame I still have 3 active accounts :clap:

edit that 2 I've closed one

---------------------
Finally! I quit Dark Ages Of Camelot. Why I hear you ask? Due to the time and effort needed to get RvR ready.

Oh right, now I understand!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Treeeebeard said:
Ever seen a chav be nice? I live in grimsby and its like Chav-Vill here. Its like a living version of counterstrike they way the chav gangs act trying to get there score higher buy twokcking most cars/Beating most people up, Bunch of chavs walking around calling everyone 'Fucking <Insert sexist or rasicst comment here>' Cause they think there great and almighty. And my veiws arn't really sterotipical considering i used to hang around with quite a few and it gave me time to see exactly what chavs can be like and why i never wanted to be like them.

Besides, Wtf is up with the ones who put trousers in socks, It looks terrible :eek2: :touch: And dont get me started on Berbury :flame:

Theres different types of Chav's :p I used to be one and I was nice. Then I got mates and changed (just joking :))

Dunno what you'd call me now? New punk style I guess - tis teh pwn

And yes, some chavs are twats, but its either because theres nothing in the life worth living for, they have no respect for themselfs, they don't care and they have no self-security and above all. They think they need to show off infront of people to make themselfs feel better and 'ard.

I feel sorry for these type of people

Users who are viewing this thread