Apologies

A

Aoln

There's been a lot of these going around here lately, i'd just like to say i'm not apologising and i meant everyword about those stupid roleplayers, was well worth the ban. Thanks.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln you Qq'd daily to me on MSN about not being able to post-farm ;<

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
You are alowed to while imo, you made the best daoc movie ever. Still laught when i watch the sorc one :worthy:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
There's been a lot of these going around here lately, i'd just like to say i'm not apologising and i meant everyword about those stupid roleplayers, was well worth the ban. Thanks.

Well the roleplays not being allowed to roleplay back our keeps has cost us our relic friday ...

I blame Aoln :(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:

what did you say again? ;)

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:

So? we supposed to care or something, peon.
ah well, +1

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tareregion said:
Someone show that picture of the room with people who care please.

Someone needs to show you the door, this is a daoc forum, of which you no longer play ;)

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:

stfu tit :twak: :flame:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Someone needs to show you the door, this is a daoc forum, of which you no longer play ;)
Nelson Mandela isn't a politician anymore either but he still has a meeting with the President of the United States of America today. Should we tell him to FO aswell?

Madae

Fledgling Freddie
so many lame replies by so many lame ppl at so little time... :m00:

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Nelson Mandela isn't a politician anymore either but he still has a meeting with the President of the United States of America today. Should we tell him to FO aswell?

Please do. Don't think he will care. Just like you ;)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
room_care.jpg

:(

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
takes a big man to admit his mistakes and apologise...takes a chav to think not apologiseing/admiting his mistake makes him big man :clap:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:

Well can say the same about me. Meant every single word.

A

Aoln

saracen and carpets are like one, have you not seen aladdin?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Tareregion said:
that's because he's an important and powerful man, which, you obviously, aren't. so FO please :)

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
takes a big man to admit his mistakes and apologise...takes a chav to think not apologiseing/admiting his mistake makes him big man :clap:

Well said tbh :p :clap:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:

Tbh if I had the choice of being a chav, or being an "OMG YEAH, YEAH, SLIT YER WRISTS, YEAH, ROLL YOUR BABY DOWN THE STAIRS, YEAH" mosher, I'd pick the chav. ;o

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
CstasY said:
Tbh if I had the choice of being a chav, or being an "OMG YEAH, YEAH, SLIT YER WRISTS, YEAH, ROLL YOUR BABY DOWN THE STAIRS, YEAH" mosher, I'd pick the chav. ;o

Well said tbh

But alot of you forget that this game isn't just mosher's or chavs, alot of people who live in society and have respect for other people play this game.. I can name alot ..

And tbh, I don't think Aoln's a chav..If you think he's a chav, don't ever come to my area!

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:

lucky im neither of those then :p, wasnt meant particularly seriously though i think if some ppl like to take towers etc they pay same as everyone and entitled to do so :>

pikeh

Resident Freddy
CstasY said:

i think its sad that you believe modern society is divided into chavs and goths. :touch:
how about go outside once in a while?

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:
i think its sad that you believe modern society is divided into chavs and goths. :touch:
how about go outside once in a while?

I think its sad you misunderstood my post.

How about re-read things once in a while?

Users who are viewing this thread