Apocalypse Dudes 3

xorland

Banned
Can't post a video link thesedays without people whining about something or other. Was a nice movie thou;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
i kinda missed demezzer(s) + free shearer/interrupt class (shaman) in hib :<

ofc no intercept was interesting, but had bg most of the time :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Lorfo said:
warrior > friar
healer > cleric
zerks with celerity+end regen is prolly better then mercs
and the albgroup got like 0 interrupts except rr5 pets which dies with the caster. sux to be relying on casters to interrupt

I don't fully agree on that part. Warrior != friar and healer != cleric. They're very different and do different stuff on the battlefield. Also albs might get less interrupts in that setup ( 2 banelords though ) but at least they have 1 more pet and they can send it freely around as it doesn't protect them so much anyways =)

Btw, bringing it back to the vid, imho Lillhe had good positioning and also a freaking good protection from friar / clerics ( lorfo, you played in vid? ) and so imho it's not THAT bad for albs.

Btw, how much longer lasts a caster with the spec AF buff? I've a) never played a mage in RvR ( ok that's a lie, I played a chanter in RvR once and couldn't kill an sb with MoC +pb =) shaaaame...oh and chanter in grp RvR.....but let's not talk about it :p ) and b) never played real RvR for alb, only just leveling / equipping my toons. That's something I'd really love to know =) especially things like dmg difference

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Its no secret that mid have the best classes with the highest utility per class.
Think how a "perfect" grp with classes from all realms would look like, if you could make it on this server - It would be pretty mid heavy if not 100% mid ;x

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Its no secret that mid have the best classes with the highest utility per class.
Think how a "perfect" grp with classes from all realms would look like, if you could make it on this server - It would be pretty mid heavy if not 100% mid ;x
hav u playd mid m8? its not as EZ as its looks........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom