Anyone watching American Idol?

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'm horribly addicted to American Idol. I didn't plan to be, I usually only watch the audition bit, but everytime Taylor is on screen I end up grinning like a moron. He just makes me happy, dammit!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Why do women love trashy TV? The other night I had to put up with 3 female friends being completely and utterly distracted from the conversation, by Footballer's Wives. Honestly its like some kind of brain-washing.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Damini said:
I'm horribly addicted to American Idol. I didn't plan to be, I usually only watch the audition bit, but everytime Taylor is on screen I end up grinning like a moron. He just makes me happy, dammit!

He is a joy to watch I cant wait for his other performances. He is there for all the right reasons he just loves fecking Singing

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Calaen said:
He is a joy to watch I cant wait for his other performances. He is there for all the right reasons he just loves fecking Singing

Gah you women, just turn into jelly when some hunk with a voice is on tv.

Calaen

lmao I am a guy but you know this already :p

Calaen

Coca~Cola said:
why do men love the superbowl?

Cheers leaders tbh and you probably would have been better using rugby or Football as an example. not everyone is as loving of everything the USA do as you.

Calaen

So glad Taylor won, hes fucking amazing, looking forward to his album!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom