Anyone surprised?

F

frogster

The order that they bring them up isnt an issue for me

"Hello all,

This is just a small news to assure you that we are still patching today despite yesterday's server problems. We are still investigating what the cause was, and we will keep you updated throughout the day, both on this and on patch progress.

That however is...
informed throughout the day my arse :l

C

cjkaceBM

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
French servers just went up. The rest is still down.

LOL

You don't think that it's simply because before they started patching, the French servers were the only ones that were actually 'online'?

F

fenrisan

That will be it for today, have a good weekend, safe hunting in the frontiers and if you were planning to sit and wait all day long to be the first on the servers on Monday, don't forget the famous proverb : "Patch day, no play" !

Not sure what I'm more angry about; thr fact that it's not a proverb, not famous, or the triteness of the proverb in the first place :(

S

sugah

The thing that amuses me most is that we (english) speakers could quite happily have TOA running now lol. Ah well guess its time to delete and move to the US servers lol.

M

Moody

Alt-tab fortehwinn ;)

Hold your breath folks! 2 more German servers went online. Soon they will have no other choice than to fire up the English ones when there are no other left :D

K

Krakatau

Originally posted by boomeruk
did you know that the female clitoris is actually a pre-developed penis?

oO
The other way around sounds more fun :p

N

ning

Originally posted by fayle
So they guessed 100 p was a bit low to start at?

maybe because eu servers are more populated than us one.

D

deadkid

btw i thought it was 100p and then the price droped to 1p on US servers ;) price of haste or prestige... up 2 u :) 1 hour in df farming money to get less 1337 place or having a knockingheadonthewall for 100hrs in df to get the place close to market ;) i prefer privacy so crowded places not for me ;)

F

fayle

Originally posted by ning
maybe because eu servers are more populated than us one.

So they fear that when they only ask 100p that all lots will be taken the first hour or so?

T

the_hermit

Apparently because the Euro servers have a higher population than the US ones, our prices start higher, but drop at the same speed/rate...

The going rate in the States for a lot is about 300gp!

N

ning

So they fear that when they only ask 100p that all lots will be taken the first hour or so?

well there is already a mansion on Ys (220 pp)

D

Driwen

the idea of foundation is besides the fluff and the useful stuff it adds also to be a money sink. So you want to start at a price where one or two person on the server might actually consider going for. There will most likely be lots left even when it hits 1 plat, but tomorrow there will most likely be one or two lots atleast sold per realm. So then there will be less money in the daoc economy and prices of rare drops and other stuff will be lower, which is probably better for newcomers/casual players.

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by boomeruk
did you know that the female clitoris is actually a pre-developed penis?

As opposed to the male clitoris?

G

S

shallow_grave

Originally posted by -nicolas-
I reckon it's because english servers have the most radar abusers and all its users should really be banned. This is just GOA's way of telling us to stop using radar!

So you use radar eh....Us, as in yourself and others?

Or should "Us" actually be "People"?

Have you unwitingly exposed yourself to be a radar user?

Or is it just a typo?

Or is it just me picking on people because im bored shitless..

well i am bored :puke:

Go ahead flame my day!!

S

Sard-Nair

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Not surprised at all. :)

GOA take the piss.

GOA rox...everybody loves goa...maybe they wanted to satisfy there own people before satisfying us...oh well...we wub u goa

O

ormorof

Originally posted by ormorof
wonder if camlann or excal will be up first :p

usually dont quote myself but camlann is now open :eek:

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by sru
I know it seems churlish, but you really do get the idea they are chuckling like mad at the prospect of leaving english servers till last.

However, will give them benefit of the doubt .... maybe one english/one german up next.

Wanna know why they left the English servers till last - because those are the ones they didn't test.

I know i wouldn't wanna bring up a non-tested server b4 all the others knowing they could go tits-up.

So they let us stew, whine etc, until they come up. Keeps Barry and his world in a job.

Users who are viewing this thread