Anyone surprised?

K

krait

Someones still bitter about the rugby it seems :m00:

S

sru

I know it seems churlish, but you really do get the idea they are chuckling like mad at the prospect of leaving english servers till last.

However, will give them benefit of the doubt .... maybe one english/one german up next.

P

Pin

Anyone surprised that someone is moaning about it?

They have to go up one at a time and be monitored as they do it. The French servers are the easiest for them to monitor. Get over it.

O

old.Ashgen

Well, what did you expect?

They are French afterall?

I mean, what else did you expect?

If the German ones come up next I will be deleting and moving on! ;)

S

sru

Originally posted by Pin
They have to go up one at a time and be monitored as they do it. The French servers are the easiest for them to monitor. Get over it.

Why? Each server has a separate patch team / translators / support staff. Remember, this was what Mythic promised came with localised servers :) Ah .. I see the flaw in my logic

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by Pin
Anyone surprised that someone is moaning about it?

Sure but did they think about making up for the >24 hours downtime (compared to 9 hours for the french) on the English and German servers only one second?

My guess is it will NOT be a matter of minutes till the other servers go up.

N

)nick(

I reckon it's because english servers have the most radar abusers and all its users should really be banned. This is just GOA's way of telling us to stop using radar!

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
Sure but did they think about making up for the >24 hours downtime (compared to 9 hours for the french) on the English and German servers only one second?

Stop whining and check your subscription page.

K

krait

And some people need to learn the difference between light-hearted irony and a full blown whine. :)

Although the proper whines will be incoming soon. :(

K

Kernum

Lets see shall we count the amount of English servers to the French and german???? oh look they both have double..
So SURELY its easy to whip up the measly 2 English servers? I mean for christ sake we cant play all 3 realms at once at least as we are "little" we should go up first.
Bah to GOA..
K.

F

freerp

i dont think we will see english servers come up til at least 2morrow tbh

B

brite

seeing as tho there native languedge is french and the understand french completely that would be the first and easiest they would do beacuse problems there would be easy to spot ect and then could be fixed for the other servers

GO AND HAVE A SOLERO

C

Cybwyn

Yeah, but they're not really 'free' are they? Seeing as you've already paid for them. ;)

N

ning

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa

My guess is it will NOT be a matter of minutes till the other servers go up.

I wonder ... how old are you ?

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by sru
Why? Each server has a separate patch team / translators / support staff. Remember, this was what Mythic promised came with localised servers :) Ah .. I see the flaw in my logic

0_@
stop smelling gasoline...

j/K :)

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by ning
I wonder ... how old are you ?

One month off 26.

And now what conclusions are you drawing from that info? Or do you need my shoe size and hair color aswell to make some more pointless comments?

B

boomeruk

did you know that the female clitoris is actually a pre-developed penis?

oO

M

Moody

Well since I speak all 3 languages, I got 12 servers!! Well English preferred though I must admit. Oh well, happy posting, I'm off to Orcanie for some fun :D

O

old.Jeriraa

German servers comming up... looks like we get to pay tonight. :clap:

N

ning

Originally posted by Moody
Well since I speak all 3 languages, I got 12 servers!! Well English preferred though I must admit. Oh well, happy posting, I'm off to Orcanie for some fun :D

same :D

T

the_hermit

Dartmoor just opened - i assume the rest of the Germans will follow suit...

Users who are viewing this thread