Anyone seen this before?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
You expect people to stand still and die like retards?
Not everyone has soi you know, nor lifetap.:twak:

Jjuraa

Banned
think he means that hes got Pren targetted, but its saying Grymligast (who isnt even around, or even logged on?) is too far away to attack, he isnt whining about run through

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Targeting the right person might help btw...

grymligast = norseman pren= kobold ...i cannot stick the kobold if i got a norseman targeted cant i?

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
think he means that hes got Pren targetted, but its saying Grymligast (who isnt even around, or even logged on?) is too far away to attack, he isnt whining about run through

and yes Grymligast was around there but like 10 sec before that means i couldnt have had him targeted since he was stealthed and moved. Pren comes by i f8 fastest way in that situation enter combat and get grymligast to far away to atack

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:
grymligast = norseman pren= kobold ...i cannot stick the kobold if i got a norseman targeted cant i?

In any way, if it isn't a sick joke I hope it happens to you every time now, being an abuser yourself, you deserve it! Enjoy.

Brite

Banned
Jjuraa said:

he was around he called me a chav in /as :<

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
In any way, if it isn't a sick joke I hope it happens to you every time now, being an abuser yourself, you deserve it! Enjoy.

:rolleyes: someone got pwnd and cant stand losing? get a grip retard

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:
:rolleyes: someone got pwnd and cant stand losing? get a grip retard

I can stand losing, infact I can respec RAs and kill your dumb ass every time, regardless if you walk-through or not. It's easy you know and doesn't require any particular skill. At RR8 I have enough tools to kill a NS. But I can't be arsed, your existence in game is not important enough for me.

You are just abusing weak game code and a non-existant collision detection so you're not in view and can not be attacked. I call it cheating and players playing like this are usually clueless assholes who can't win a fight without abuse. Luckily there are enough stealthers out there who don't do it so I can distinguish between morons like you and the dudes who "pwned" me easily.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
I can stand losing, infact I can respec RAs and kill your dumb ass every time, regardless if you walk-through or not. It's easy you know and doesn't require any particular skill. At RR8 I have enough tools to kill a NS. But I can't be arsed, your existence in game is not important enough for me.

You are just abusing weak game code and a non-existant collision detection so you're not in view and can not be attacked. I call it cheating and players playing like this are usually clueless assholes who can't win a fight without abuse. Luckily there are enough stealthers out there who don't do it so I can distinguish between morons like you and the dudes who "pwned" me easily.

Not my fault that at rr8 u dont have a clue how to beat the walk through imo i think ur just bitter cause u cant use moc + soi anymore :m00:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:
Not my fault that at rr8 u dont have a clue how to beat the walk through imo i think ur just bitter cause u cant use moc + soi anymore :m00:

I never used MoC and SoI in combination for lifetaping stealthers. Try again.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:

Enlighten us please then how you 'beat' the runthrough.
Have you even ever played a caster?

The runthrough is extremely lame BUT so is strafing, dps debuffing etc etc etc.
All bugabusing to gain an advantage is lame but that wont stop people from abusing it, after all i THINK most people play this game to win. :)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Enlighten us please then how you 'beat' the runthrough.
Have you even ever played a caster?

The runthrough is extremely lame BUT so is strafing, dps debuffing etc etc etc.
All bugabusing to gain an advantage is lame but that wont stop people from abusing it, after all i THINK most people play this game to win. :)

yes i have played a caster and yes i had ppl using walk through vs me and yes their walk through was usless

Septina

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:
yes i have played a caster and yes i had ppl using walk through vs me and yes their walk through was usless

Ok, i'll spell it out.... H O W?
Instead of saying 'olol you cant counter it but i'm leet and can', enlighten us all on how or is someone mebbe making stuffs up? :)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Ok, i'll spell it out.... H O W?
Instead of saying 'olol you cant counter it but i'm leet and can', enlighten us all on how or is someone mebbe making stuffs up? :)

Just 2 questions for u

1. When did i said? 'olol you cant counter it but i'm leet and can' :)
2. Did u ever moced + lajtap while someone was using walk through?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:

Anything else?
You're clearly implying that you know a way on how to counter runthrough and Manisch is a newb rr8 sorc cause he cant. :)

And yes, i've moced countless times vs stealthers who runthrough, some spells go off and other you get not in view.
Moc'ing on a stealther isnt the same as trying to land a qc cc on person abusing runthrough.....

Moc = normal castspeed.
QC = slowasszzzz castspeed.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Anything else?
You're clearly implying that you know a way on how to counter runthrough and Manisch is a newb rr8 sorc cause he cant. :)

And yes, i've moced countless times vs stealthers who runthrough, some spells go off and other you get not in view.
Moc'ing on a stealther isnt the same as trying to land a qc cc on person abusing runthrough.....

Moc = normal castspeed.
QC = slowasszzzz castspeed.

U didnt understand the first question

'olol you cant counter it but i'm leet and can' do u see any of those words there? :)
And there u answered ur question Moc can be a way to beat run through dont bother with qc cause it wont work. And as u said ..it doesnt work on every cast but u got a chance to land.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:
U didnt understand the first question

'olol you cant counter it but i'm leet and can' do u see any of those words there? :)

Ever heard of rephrasing?

And you havent answered my first question either, just simply ignored it. :)
Now stop avoiding the subject and enlighten us all on how to counter run through. :)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
U got ur answer. And yes its the way it did work when i was playing eld solo in rvr. Maybe i got lucky? maybe i found someone that didnt use walk through like others?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:
And there u answered ur question Moc can be a way to beat run through dont bother with qc cause it wont work. And as u said ..it doesnt work on every cast but u got a chance to land.

HHAHAHA!! So your magic way of countering run through is having to blow a 34 point realm ability thats on a timer and has MAYBE 50% chance of working.

Good work, you're actually more clueless than i thought.

Took you long to come up with the 'oh shit, cant think of a way, i'll just say MoC!!!11'

:clap:

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
HHAHAHA!! So your magic way of countering run through is having to blow a 34 point realm ability thats on a timer and has MAYBE 50% chance of working.

Good work, you're actually more clueless than i thought.

Took you long to come up with the 'oh shit, cant think of a way, i'll just say MoC!!!11'

:clap:

U just said it it has a chance of working 50% yea? whats the chance on qc mezz to land? hmmmm 0? :p then why not use it if its the only chance u have?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Minstrel said:
U just said it it has a chance of working 50% yea? whats the chance on qc mezz to land? hmmmm 0? :p then why not use it if its the only chance u have?

So you're calling manisch bitter cause he 'doesnt know' about your magic way of beating run through with moc, which btw costs 34 points and i doubt many sorcs even specc for at lower rr's :)

And unless he has respecced, Manisch doesnt have moc3 to start with. :)

Septina said:
So you're calling manisch bitter cause he 'doesnt know' about your magic way of beating run through with moc, which btw costs 34 points and i doubt many sorcs even specc for at lower rr's :)

And unless he has respecced, Manisch doesnt have moc3 to start with. :)

how 34? :| wouldn't it be 35? :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
how 34? :| wouldn't it be 35? :p

shush you its late :(
And for some reason i got 34 in my head but ofc its 35 :p

ALSO!!
Avalonians get a discount for being super sexy! So its 34 for me! K!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom