Anyone seen Catacombs in the shops then? [UK]

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Ring them in liverpool and ask......don`t be afraid tho its only an accent not a diff language you`ll hear:p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Ring them in liverpool and ask......don`t be afraid tho its only an accent not a diff language you`ll hear:p

Hehe kinda funny cos when I phoned my local Asda the first voice gives details in Welsh, made me wonder who I dialled for a minute :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
tescos distribution depot (didcot) do not have the game no eta as of yet.............

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:

I'm a Jock, and they speak Liverpudlian... the chances of information being accurately shared is ... slight.

And I'm not sure I could cope with being told to 'chalm down, chalm down alright?' any more today.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Pre-ordered from amazon not expecting it until middle of next month and TBH not fussed. Hopefully all the (probable) subs problems, CDKEYs not working, patching problems and bugs will be known, if not fixed by then =D

edit: additionally no supermarkets or GAME stores have it in the Livingston area (central scotland). Mate has been going daft trying to get a copy :p

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Lamont said:
I'm a Jock, and they speak Liverpudlian... the chances of information being accurately shared is ... slight.

And I'm not sure I could cope with being told to 'chalm down, chalm down alright?' any more today.

Ho ho ho.

<sigh>

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Lamont said:

And ofc the copies in that store will be stolen by scouse booze cruisers in Callais who zerged the local Goa Daoc Factory(10 copies in warehouse for UK distribution).

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Its not just in the UK you get screwed

I live in Denmark and preordered from my new local game shop (EBGames).
Unfortunatly they didnt call me yesterday to say they had it rdy, and thursday, friday and monday is national holidays where the shops are closed.
IF im lucky they have it rdy for me saturday, but if they havent recieved it wednessday, then they wont recieve it saturday, since no mail on saturdays since no mail delivery (at least no package delivery).
So i have to wait until tuesday to get my copy - if im lucky.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Feyd said:
Its not just in the UK you get screwed

I live in Denmark and preordered from my new local game shop (EBGames).
Unfortunatly they didnt call me yesterday to say they had it rdy, and thursday, friday and monday is national holidays where the shops are closed.
IF im lucky they have it rdy for me saturday, but if they havent recieved it wednessday, then they wont recieve it saturday, since no mail on saturdays since no mail delivery (at least no package delivery).
So i have to wait until tuesday to get my copy - if im lucky.

Your own fault for having so many flippin national holidays ;)

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
just checked the massive pc world, asda and sainsbury's in purley way and they havn't got it.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Lol @ all UK ppl qq'ing about GOA's fault that you don't have it in the UK.

My Catacombs was mailed today and if I lived in the town where the shop is I ordered from, I could've just got it today.

Also Swedes and .DK seem to have Catacombs in stores.

Gamah

Banned
Dreami said:
Lol @ all UK ppl qq'ing about GOA's fault that you don't have it in the UK.

My Catacombs was mailed today and if I lived in the town where the shop is I ordered from, I could've just got it today.

Also Swedes and .DK seem to have Catacombs in stores.

YEA LOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLOMOMGOMGOM SO FUNNY :wanker:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Simemir said:
I was in Asda and Tesco this morning looking for a miky bar easter egg.....

It is the one with something like a red Mushrooom cloud on the front isnt it?

or is that something else?

defo said Dark Age of Camelot on it??

and where is my milkybar :<

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Safe to say the post-TOA-launch comments saying "we'll get the distribution sorted out" were bullshit then.

How surprising.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm just imagining my rightnow request now. I foolishly subscribed again last night with the intention of playing cats. Some chance really, should have known better.

Wonder if I can get the days refunded til I actually get a copy of it...

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
YEA LOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLOMOMGOMGOM SO FUNNY :wanker:

Hi Gamah, do you still quit guilds after begging free items and guildie saying he's checking vault. Flame on forums and IRC afterwards. LOLOLOLOLOGMMHMFG

Sit more on your microphones and be ignored:OD

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
inqy said:
I'm just imagining my rightnow request now. I foolishly subscribed again last night with the intention of playing cats. Some chance really, should have known better.

Wonder if I can get the days refunded til I actually get a copy of it...

You foolish Martians with your offworld logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom