Anyone running antivirus software on Android?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Edit: Apparently, even F-Secure are only catching 50% of infections....seems like there's a long way to go before Smartphone AV catches up with desktop software's efficacy. But, some protection has got to be better than none

rynnor

Rockhound
Edit: Apparently, even F-Secure are only catching 50% of infections....seems like there's a long way to go before Smartphone AV catches up with desktop software's efficacy. But, some protection has got to be better than none

Your best bet is being carefull what apps you download - there's a few trojans that pass themselves off as free versions of paid for games that send out expensive texts that can rack up thousands...

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I use lookout, works great though I'm using the free version.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Or stick with just the apps that have 4.5 stars and 5million+ downloads with overwhelmingly positive reviews.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm more concerned about ppl hacking into my phone than dodgy apps

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm more concerned about ppl hacking into my phone than dodgy apps
Dear Lamp,

Give me all personal details you are having and I can upgrade your internet phone with 100% protection and confidence. There is no catch in this friend. This is a free initiative provided by Googlesoft for all loyally customers.

Sincere thank,

Tommy Moore.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ah, sorry Tommy. If you had been a Nigerian prince, I'd have sent you a cheque for £5000

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom