anyone know where i can get patches 4 planetside?

B

BlitheringIdiot

You already unlearnt something else today?

B

BlitheringIdiot

And erm yeah, I choose NC. :eek:

Im BR3, called Misfire and I drive a sunderer, Im shit at everything and so far ive managed to kill myself three times and only met one person on the four continents Ive been to and he was NC too.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot

Im BR3, called Misfire and I drive a sunderer, Im shit at everything and so far ive managed to kill myself three times and only met one person on the four continents Ive been to and he was NC too.

dont worry idiot, i am back from my 4 day b-day bender and qs soon as i am sober again, i'll help you get good.... at eating lead

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Har, it took me ages to get to BR5. I have pretty much soloed the entire way and I keep making crappy choices with my certs. :/

B

BlitheringIdiot

Ive started three chars, unlearnt things 3 times, died 4 times in VR training (drowned, stood on that pad when the vehicle comes up, drowned again, crashed a mosquito), finally worked out about the button with takes you straight to the action (after driving around for a very long time in a sunderer) upon which I shot my team mates 3 times, got killed 7 times and finally got my first kill to some woman infiltrator thing, their 'stealth' is a bit shite.

And now the server is down for 15mins... Great game though.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea...infis are great. :D

I was trying to be all sneaky with my sniper rifle and I saw a semi-opaque blob running towards me at full speed from clipping distance and blew the poor guy away before he got anywhere near me. I have no idea why people would want to be an infi...they just seem to be cannon fodder.

How do you fly planes in the VR sim? I can only ever seem to choose ground stuff. :/

B

BlitheringIdiot

Turn on the map and look for the little grey squares, those are the pads that give vehicles. Find a grey square that isnt connected to a road and get to it (best to drive there), then fly stuff.

n00b

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Yea...infis are great. :D

I was trying to be all sneaky with my sniper rifle and I saw a semi-opaque blob running towards me at full speed from clipping distance and blew the poor guy away before he got anywhere near me. I have no idea why people would want to be an infi...they just seem to be cannon fodder.

How do you fly planes in the VR sim? I can only ever seem to choose ground stuff. :/

move over the brige there are other pads where you can get the fly stuff

B

BlitheringIdiot

Will you lot hurry up and get home from work, better still quit your jobs. I want to get shot by you!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ohhh...I just tried driving around, got to the bridge, went over the side, swam back to pad and repeated till I got bored. :p

Live 'n' learn.

Only 10 hours to go before I can unlearn that craptacular Quasar Suit. :eek:

B

BlitheringIdiot

Well that doesnt work in DAoC and I wasnt sure if it would work in this. Anyway, off to shoot more stuff now.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I knew that. I was just trying to mislead Blithering.

O

old.Dillinja

Will you lot hurry up and get home from work, better still quit your jobs. I want to get shot by you!

Bleh

B

BlitheringIdiot

Alas, grimey - the man who managed to kill himself with a motorbike of some sort... ;)

K

Karnage

**Jots name down on "to-hit list"**

See you in-game :)

K

Karnage

Oh and infils aren't that bad. The slower you move the better the stealth works, the faster you go, the crapper the stealth is.

Unfortunately the large amount of MAX'es, and the large proportion of people with Darklight Vision made me get pissed off and i've now specced out of inf suit :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom