Anyone intrested in FG fights in Hadrians?

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
Humberton Guard > This Thread. most frequent guild in HW shouldnt wtep aside from uberleet tourneys imo.

Agreed.

Flimgoblin said:
used to be we'd get a fair share of mids/hibs on mondays but nothing these days :(

You need to wait a little bit longer. Last Monday my guild were roaming about in a group of 4 when we met your 1.5-2fgs. We got stomped over, but rather than whine etc. we decided to give you a better fight next run. We filled up to 1fg and were confident we would give you a run for your money. But by the time we ported back you'd gone. ;)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
gah! don't ruin HW with FGs let us soloers/duoers fight there :p please!

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
gah, ok i guess it isn't a dead zone, but why do we have so much stealth add wajn on here if people can just go HW? .. no i dont wish to play quake ty flem :p but tbh, the zerg has emain, the zerg has odins, the stealthers have HW. lots of "elite" guilds as many of you "zergers" like to call us, would prefer 1fg vs 1fg a little more often ... we need our own zone :p

and also a special thanks to Gordonax who actually noticed the fact i was speaking for myself and no 1 else :rolleyes: i don't post on behalf of the organisation of 1fgs in hibernia .. just fyi.

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
gah, ok i guess it isn't a dead zone, but why do we have so much stealth add wajn on here if people can just go HW? .. no i dont wish to play quake ty flem :p but tbh, the zerg has emain, the zerg has odins, the stealthers have HW. lots of "elite" guilds as many of you "zergers" like to call us, would prefer 1fg vs 1fg a little more often ... we need our own zone :p

and also a special thanks to Gordonax who actually noticed the fact i was speaking for myself and no 1 else :rolleyes: i don't post on behalf of the organisation of 1fgs in hibernia .. just fyi.

Maybe try and organise it for a non-portal zone, there are areas outside Emain/Odins/HW that are never used unless there's a keeptake. I'm sure if you organised to run around in Snowdonia you'd hardly be disturbed at all ;)
Just spare a thought for those in HW as you pass through.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
prozze you ghey hibbeh stop keelin meh ickle solo mincer with joo big bad fgs u norteh boy :(

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
prozze you ghey hibbeh stop keelin meh ickle solo mincer with joo big bad fgs u norteh boy :(

Moo, don't drink n post, mmmkay?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Shawr said:
You need to wait a little bit longer. Last Monday my guild were roaming about in a group of 4 when we met your 1.5-2fgs. We got stomped over, but rather than whine etc. we decided to give you a better fight next run. We filled up to 1fg and were confident we would give you a run for your money. But by the time we ported back you'd gone. ;)

Givff easy rps!!!! :)

Just remember everyone, Monday nite is HW nite. Bring smitz0rs, thanes and, erm, whatever the Hib equivalent is (animists?)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Gordonax said:
Givff easy rps!!!! :)

Just remember everyone, Monday nite is HW nite. Bring smitz0rs, thanes and, erm, whatever the Hib equivalent is (animists?)

champion! \o/ or ments

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Gordonax said:
Champs yes, Ments no way, they have those ubber DoTs that make my knees go weak.

ok, mentalism ments :D

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Hey! Champs aint that bad, we usually run with one or two. They're good in small scale fights (2-4 ish in grp) and aint that bad at full grp rvr. Especially not if played well. :p Det is for pussies!

We usually run with whoever the first to answer the call in /gu want to bring, tho try to get atleast 2 druids and a bard per group. So our groups can range from standardish bard, 2 druids, warden, slambot, 3 pbaoers to bard, 2 druids, warden, mana eld, 3 offensive tanks. Passing through a couple of wierd setups inbetween. We don't discriminate against non-det tanks and will take anything really. :p
VWs are fairly nice classes, as are champs, animists etc. if played correctly. We might not field fotm grps but we usually do pretty well (win atleast as many as we lose etc.).
Game is about fun, bring what you enjoy playing, that's our motto. :)

HW is possibly the best place to run non-fotm setups without det tanks as there are longer time periods between fights, meaning there's usually atleast one of your purge or either of the druids group purges up to get you past any cc.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Shawr said:
Hey! Champs aint that bad, we usually run with one or two. They're good in small scale fights (2-4 ish in grp) and aint that bad at full grp rvr. Especially not if played well. :p Det is for pussies!

We usually run with whoever the first to answer the call in /gu want to bring, tho try to get atleast 2 druids and a bard per group. So our groups can range from standardish bard, 2 druids, warden, slambot, 3 pbaoers to bard, 2 druids, warden, mana eld, 3 offensive tanks. Passing through a couple of wierd setups inbetween. We don't discriminate against non-det tanks and will take anything really. :p
VWs are fairly nice classes, as are champs, animists etc. if played correctly. We might not field fotm grps but we usually do pretty well (win atleast as many as we lose etc.).
Game is about fun, bring what you enjoy playing, that's our motto. :)

HW is possibly the best place to run non-fotm setups without det tanks as there are longer time periods between fights, meaning there's usually atleast one of your purge or either of the druids group purges up to get you past any cc.

yes, player makes a difference, but unfortunately no amount of skill from the VW/champ will stop them standing mezzed for full dura :) sucks buts its true atm

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
All hail Nuked, Uber l33t leader of the "Elite". send a rightnow to GOA, If you want "your own" zone. :) the MM in MMOG stands for Massively Multiplayer, JFYI TBH sonny.

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:

qq more!!1

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
All hail Nuked, Uber l33t leader of the "Elite". send a rightnow to GOA, If you want "your own" zone. :) the MM in MMOG stands for Massively Multiplayer, JFYI TBH sonny.

Doesnt matter what the game name says, im fed up with getting outnumbered, we "zerged" the HELL out of emain yesterday with just 3 fgs.

just because you alb bastards have to bring 2-10 fg vs 1 fg.........

I belive we could start moving in 2-10 fg too? i guess you would quit the game then, cause hib pb zerg aint fun to meet as an epic alb

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
prozze said:
just because you alb bastards have to bring 2-10 fg vs 1 fg.........

I'm sorry but when u start name calling, all it shows is that u r angry, and abusive. There are alot of ALbs, yes. Thats all, its no ones fault in particular. Clever of you to call em all bastards on a public forum. Who cares. :)

vintervargen

Banned
Clipse said:
I'm sorry but when u start name calling, all it shows is that u r angry, and abusive. There are alot of ALbs, yes. Thats all, its no ones fault in particular. Clever of you to call em all bastards on a public forum. Who cares. :)

[GoL] is teh mother of all zerglings

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom