Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No - pugs suck

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Yes I would join but not every week.

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

leviathane

Part of the furniture
tbh i really wanna get some experience back on sorc again, as thts what i wanna focus on only rr3lx atm, solo'ing is teh bore :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Theres no trick you generally get more rps :eek: when irvr is up just run with the zerg :p thats how most low people (and high people nowdays) do it :)

with zergs, from what i have noticed, you target, you push a button, it hits, it dies and you get like 100rp's, if...

guess i need some proper rvr experiance...

Andrilyn said:
Got rr5 in like 1 week, after rr11 it becomes slow but should be no prob ding rr5 in 1 weekend if you have a decent group.

hehe 500k in a week? im lucky if i can get 50k a week

Zede

Part of the furniture
just get a few banelord caster/melee tics and with your am3/sos/mach5 your one fotm tower retake pug ...not much can beat ya in a tower ! tried it a few times, mini works well. tic grp with mini that i did last month, we pwnd 2 fg mids in a tower and only took 4 deaths, oh year they got monstered and had Boad3 & were fully buffed as they went up :p

anyway my indian visa came through today, im happy :)

Gamah

Banned
psyco said:
with zergs, from what i have noticed, you target, you push a button, it hits, it dies and you get like 100rp's, if...

guess i need some proper rvr experiance...

hehe 500k in a week? im lucky if i can get 50k a week

I used to get 700-800 rpts /kill when zerging with bainshee :p got up to 28k/hour (old rpts system) in a irvr zerg once xD

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
I have made a sorc on albion, did stay at 49 atm since I will try out the new bg with it. Will get rr5 in there, after that it could be fun to join a pug.
Not sure I will be able to play regular but would gladly play as stand in.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
yeh sure i'd be game.. either on sorc rr8 toa'd etc.. or on (tho not rr 5 but what difference does it make these days, as rr5 is fairly easy to get) ml 10 merc, or cleric..

scalinger

Fledgling Freddie
Hey:kissit:

I got a RR5L5 wizzy and sometimes I like to join the PuG if possible:touch:

Icesoun-e btw

cya in game:touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom