Anyone here a virgin?

W

whipped

I wish I was. Then I wouldn't have been with my ex-girlfriend and life would be a lot simpler ;)

O

Ono

So, all those who've done it. Is it as hot and sweaty as the films make out? :confused:

O

old.milou

Originally posted by Nibbler
...I already have aids. According to Bodhi.

Bodhi once called me an "UNT" when we played UT with TdC, Dys etc. Suppose I need a little more work for the full treatment
stickpoke.gif

S

(Shovel)

Originally posted by mank!
I must be one of the few people on here he's not told to die of AIDS, anyone else been granted this luxury?

I've spoken to him and not caught aids. Remember kids, use protection.

W

wolfeeh

hot and sweaty

yes, it fucking is... :/

my gf doesn't have a shower either, just a bath, it's a right pain in the arse.

P

pcg79

Re: hot and sweaty

Originally posted by wolfeeh
yes, it fucking is... :/

my gf doesn't have a shower either, just a bath, it's a right pain in the arse.

should see your doctor about that

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by (Shovel)
I've spoken to him and not caught aids. Remember kids, use protection.

:uhoh:

You have problems, you know that?

W

Wij

Originally posted by Ono
So, all those who've done it. Is it as hot and sweaty as the films make out? :confused:

In this fucking weather yes :(

T

Testin da Cable

you must have gotten hold of the wrong one then

S

Sar

Originally posted by Ono

Only when you do it right.

;)

S

Sar

When I do it, I do it right - even if she moans it's wrong, IT'S RIGHT DAMMIT WOMAN!

:D

M

mank!

I can vouch for this.

Come back to bed Sar! *purr*

W

Wij

Originally posted by Sar
When I do it, I do it right - even if she moans it's wrong, IT'S RIGHT DAMMIT WOMAN!

"It's the wrong whole you bastard !!!!!!"

"But it feels so tight..."

*pump earhole*

W

Wilier

Originally posted by Ono

What I have noticed is that the movies always ignore the bit where the woman stands up and all the spent juice runs down her thigh and she whinges about the smell, and they never seem to lose the juice on the sheets, and then find it 4hrs later as they roll into it on the pillow.

Not that these things have ever happened to me of course. :rolleyes:

M

mank!

That's just put me off sex for life, ta. I'll celebrate my celibacy by cracking one off!

W

Wij

The bit when you want to roll off and sleep with a big grin is always spoiled by the cry of "don't bloody move until you reached those tissues six foot away without pulling out."

S

Sar

Originally posted by Wilier
What I have noticed is that the movies always ignore the bit where the woman stands up and all the spent juice runs down her thigh and she whinges about the smell, and they never seem to lose the juice on the sheets, and then find it 4hrs later as they roll into it on the pillow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom