Anyone got items restored yet?

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
I'm still trying to remember what i'm missing off my 3 main chars that were completely stripped ..

Can someone tell me the names of each piece of leather armour for Vampires that you get from the ToA armour quests plse , as i haven't got a clue what they were .

Thanks

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well i only had a couple of plats worth of stuff on my necro, so i am really not that bothered, i hadnt planned on playing it again. i hope this doesnt happen again as i transfered money over from excal last night and kitted out my heretic with several sets of equipment to see me through to level 35+ Not going to bother right nowing it as it nothing compared to what people have lost.

What i do worry about though is when it comes to TOA'ing her, i dont know if the items i need will be available/affordable. This will also effect the cluster as any items on excal will rocket in price too.

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Got everything returned on 2 stripped characters and a tidy sum of plat to redo my MP armors - no complaints apart from the fact that it should never have happened.

Some credit to GOA for making the best of a bad situation I suppose.

Buddha_dasa

Fledgling Freddie
Nadda

Well, posted my report at about 8pm last night.

I've got three chars. My lvl 50 necro is fine. My heretic (Dhammakaya) and my armsman (Counciltax) have been completely stripped. I had to say that I has no idea of the names of any of my equipment because I don't really take much notice of them,

I don't have anything special but with them completely nude and no money I can't play ans enjoy all of those massive bonuses. Oh well. WoW is looking attractive at the moment!

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
not a thing here on 3 chars posted report yesterday morning fingers crossed

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Cider said:
Anyone from Midgard got stuff back yet ?

\Cider

Lecturin lost his ML10 set and a couple of other items and artis. He got back artis and 75p and them saying they can´t restore ML10 gear. Then we look at pricklesprout and see him getting ML10 set back

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
I got my cloak, ebon hide, copper necky and charm back, and also receved 90p, im v happy :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Why teh FUCK are the returning ML10 items for some and not for others?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Why teh FUCK are the returning ML10 items for some and not for others?

why the fuck some ppl get 50+plats for same shit while others get 15plat ?

i'm still naked tho :<

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Looking at this it seems that people are not being treated fairly or equally.

Some get ML10 gear back and others do not.

Some get to play their toons and take advantage of the xp/rp bonus and others (still waiting for their toons to be sorted) do not.

Some get a stack of cash for their rog and others get a damn voucher for a rog lottery which holds no promises of anything more useful than a laughable piece of salvage.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
Lecturin lost his ML10 set and a couple of other items and artis. He got back artis and 75p and them saying they can´t restore ML10 gear. Then we look at pricklesprout and see him getting ML10 set back

http://www.prydwen.net/showthread.php?p=43546#post43546

Not sure if this link works for all of you but in essence Requiel is saying ...

"However please remember that most people will not be in the position of having to replace their entire template. They won't need to replace artifacts obviously and they won't need to replace items that can be restored by us. No-one who loses their ML10 bow for example is going to need to worry about how they are going to afford a new one."

So either Lecturin is lying or we have a case of the left hand and right hand now knowing what they are doing.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Im kinda happy i didnt play pryd as main, since the pryd part of my acc have been 100% cleaned.. Kinda evul. Not 1 item left on the acc :D
Altho i doubht they give a rats ass since i cant remember what was on em. Was gonna play there after clustering once in a while tho, but i dont know about that anymore ><

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ogen said:
Im kinda happy i didnt play pryd as main, since the pryd part of my acc have been 100% cleaned.. Kinda evul. Not 1 item left on the acc :D
Altho i doubht they give a rats ass since i cant remember what was on em. Was gonna play there after clustering once in a while tho, but i dont know about that anymore ><

uff cleaned out thats mean :(

I dont dare to open my account myself but tbh. I have bullshit for chars on Prydwen anyway. Mythic ftw :D

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Belisar said:
http://www.prydwen.net/showthread.php?p=43546#post43546

Not sure if this link works for all of you but in essence Requiel is saying ...

"However please remember that most people will not be in the position of having to replace their entire template. They won't need to replace artifacts obviously and they won't need to replace items that can be restored by us. No-one who loses their ML10 bow for example is going to need to worry about how they are going to afford a new one."

So either Lecturin is lying or we have a case of the left hand and right hand now knowing what they are doing.

I only got my Artis back and 75p try to get those ml10 things for that and my rings bracers

Have been mailing them 3 times about it but it seems like theres lot of diffrent ppl restoring items some give you back what you have some give 75p and thats like take it or leave it

Sending my 4mail today about 3 pages long from quotes from what ppl got back

But mabey they want me to run around in no armour at all i dont know

And this is what they said to me

Quote ffrom Rightnow

Thank you for the report. We have investigated the issue and have replaced the following item on the character Lectben: Tartaros' Gift, and the following items on the character Lectshade: Ring of Dances, Shades of Mist, Belt of Sun, Braggarts Bow and Fools Bow.

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to replace every item that you may have lost and so an award of 75p has been made to compensate you for the other missing items that you reported. This amount has been added to both your character's Lectben and Lectshade total already.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Well some people have proved that they got ML10 items back, so that shouldn't really be a problem. I'm still gonna bugger them about my ML10 legs...

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Lecturin said:
And this is what they said to me

Quote ffrom Rightnow

Thank you for the report. We have investigated the issue and have replaced the following item on the character Lectben: Tartaros' Gift, and the following items on the character Lectshade: Ring of Dances, Shades of Mist, Belt of Sun, Braggarts Bow and Fools Bow.

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to replace every item that you may have lost and so an award of 75p has been made to compensate you for the other missing items that you reported. This amount has been added to both your character's Lectben and Lectshade total already.

This does not say they are unable to replace ML10 items - and begs the question if you reported the items fully in the first place. Not sure what you sent but if I was a GM that is my first question.

If you originally said I had some ML10 stuff and were unable to be specific it may well be that RN will not be able to tell what items you lost. If you subsequently went back and said "what about this ML10 item and that ML10 item" I am guessing you go to the back of the queue.

Don't know though, perhaps your case was looked at by someone they pulled from another project and who was unclear on exactly what they could or could not do. Either way I am sure it is frustrating.

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
i got most of my paladins stuff back but the hardened cetus cloak is a MP now :eek6:

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
This is the latest respond from rightnow nothing about my ml10 things yet

Greetings,

Thank you for the report. We have investigated the issue and have replaced the following items on the character Lectben: Cocodrile Tear Ring.

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to replace every item that you may have lost and so an award of certain ammount of money has already been made to compensate you for the other missing items that you reported.

In addition you have been awarded some Magic Gems. These can be exchanged at special merchant's in your realm's captial city for random items. These merchants will remain available for the next couple of weeks.

In Jordheim you will find them near to the westernmost marketplace.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
What about people who have been away

I'm bit concerned if me or my brother ever activate our accounts again.
After being gone for year or so, it'll be very hard to remember the items you had on all your characters (I got 5 level 50's if I remember right).
Also we have 4 guild vaults full of stuff so if I remember vault size right that's around 160 items :(
I guess they'll still reimburse missing items even after long time since I'm not planning to activate my account at the moment?

Brite

Banned
Belorfyn said:
I'm bit concerned if me or my brother ever activate our accounts again.
After being gone for year or so, it'll be very hard to remember the items you had on all your characters (I got 5 level 50's if I remember right).
Also we have 4 guild vaults full of stuff so if I remember vault size right that's around 160 items :(
I guess they'll still reimburse missing items even after long time since I'm not planning to activate my account at the moment?

i should imagine so that they would give items back at anytime

come back belo :)

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Got back my artifacts and some other gear but the artifacts was at lvl0 when they were replaced. :mad:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nothing here yet.

Can't RvR with Armsman, like the whole templated with activated arifacts got deleted from vault, no replacement so far.

Buffbot for Sorc got stripped, but I got people buffing me, so np there.

If the Sorc would be touched like this and no replacements after such a long time, I'd prolly play a different game by now for sure. Lucky me and GoA I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom