Anyone got items restored yet?

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Just curious if anyone actually got any items replaced yet.

After this disaster I sincerely doubt they have the necessary people to handle such a situation. One wonders what backups are made for if not for a situation like this?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i know vlad was compensated 75 plat for the loss of his sorcs stuff which is way over double what it was all worth ;p

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
i know vlad was compensated 75 plat for the loss of his sorcs stuff which is way over double what it was all worth ;p

that was a week ago or so I think - I mean has anyone got items replaced already after filing the missing items since the server relaunch?

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
I dont give a damn thing for money compensation. There is not enough up for sale in the housing areas to supply everyone, and ppl will raise prizes acording to the sudden wealth amongst the players. I want all my things back - either that or there's no reason to continiue playing. I've spent more than 100p equipping some of my chars. I'm not ready to start all over.

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
i've got a cyclone bracer a ring and belt back. But they didnt give back battler sleaves and weapon they gave me money for that. So first thing i did was buy back the battler sleaves but no weapons for sale atm so that's a bit screwed :(

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
i lost a quest reward (ebon hide bracer) and that was back when i logged in

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
mightybunny said:
i've got a cyclone bracer a ring and belt back. But they didnt give back battler sleaves and weapon they gave me money for that. So first thing i did was buy back the battler sleaves but no weapons for sale atm so that's a bit screwed :(

how much did you get payed for the battler sleeves ?

Brite

Banned
reported a lot of items missing on hunter at 12:30

got the auto email and and email later saying they are working to resolve situation on prydwen blah blah, nothing changed on my hunter

also got an email in reply to titles that they cannot restore those

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
mightybunny said:

Oh don't say that...

If I loose my battler chain sleeves I'm gonna be pissed :(

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Reported my RM as naked 12.06, and all I got so far was the scrappy auto-msg saying that they're working on it. My biggest concern is the fact that I don't remember 100% which items he had, and I'm worried that they will just chose the quick option and give me cash instead of equipment. :(

living

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Reported my RM as naked 12.06, and all I got so far was the scrappy auto-msg saying that they're working on it. My biggest concern is the fact that I don't remember 100% which items he had, and I'm worried that they will just chose the quick option and give me cash instead of equipment. :(

I kinda hope they give my 36sorc cash instead of he's old random/rog equipment :) But guess thats most likely because its not lvl 50 and don't include any rare items.. hehe.. Anyways I coulden't even remember the names of the equipment so kinda nervous what they'll do, but can't play without any stuff either :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I was asked to log off my account by Xalin so he could check my report and check out if what I mentioned in my RightNow as missing was genuinely missing:

My Nightshade was completely stripped off everything on him, including rare items like

Ring of Silent Oblivion
ML10 Leatherset
ML10 Weapons
Artifacts activated and on level 10
Loads and loads of crafted weapons (for ze backup envenoming)
Padreain Necklace

End result -->

GOA put back my ML10 weapons + leather, all artifacts, my rare Ring of Silent Oblivion, my Ebonhide and such and refunded me a grant-total of 75 platinum for my leather and crafted weapons.

In the end ofcourse there's a big delay between getting my character back on track - but all the really rare stuff was restored (and back on 100% DUR !) and with the 75 plat I can buy new MP-leather and Weapons and get SC / Alchemy and give the crafters a fat tip aswell :)

Good service in the end !

Brite

Banned
im like number 250 report today at 12:30, and didnt some GM ay somwhere that 3/4 of them are working through the rightnows? this is going to take a long time if you ask me, a hell of a long time, lets hope they are drafting in people from other departments to get this sorted quickly, well we can hope

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
And I have been waiting since before server was shutdown when I sent my RN and haven´t heard anything :(

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
aye well with probably hundreds of RN's im not suprised it isnt fast, goa simply dont have to manpower to keep up with it

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
got my stuff replaced aswell.

but not my ebon hide bracer or woven hair of malamis?!?! but they did replace immo ring and torrent ring aswell as si quest neck.. very odd imho

edit: just got my malamis belt :)

Brite

Banned
Puppet said:
I was asked to log off my account by Xalin so he could check my report and check out if what I mentioned in my RightNow as missing was genuinely missing:

My Nightshade was completely stripped off everything on him, including rare items like

Ring of Silent Oblivion
ML10 Leatherset
ML10 Weapons
Artifacts activated and on level 10
Loads and loads of crafted weapons (for ze backup envenoming)
Padreain Necklace

End result -->

GOA put back my ML10 weapons + leather, all artifacts, my rare Ring of Silent Oblivion, my Ebonhide and such and refunded me a grant-total of 75 platinum for my leather and crafted weapons.

In the end ofcourse there's a big delay between getting my character back on track - but all the really rare stuff was restored (and back on 100% DUR !) and with the 75 plat I can buy new MP-leather and Weapons and get SC / Alchemy and give the crafters a fat tip aswell :)

sounds nice, the best they can do really, just hope they can get everyone done within a week or so, even though that is asking a lot, what time did you report btw and the report number would be nice to know so we can get an idea of the timescale we are on, feel sorry for those who are getting home from work late and reporting, or even a day late, going to be a long wait for them

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
im like number 250 report today at 12:30, and didnt some GM ay somwhere that 3/4 of them are working through the rightnows? this is going to take a long time if you ask me, a hell of a long time, lets hope they are drafting in people from other departments to get this sorted quickly, well we can hope

Number 134 here and the only reply I had was this:

GoA said:
Greetings,

Thank you for the report. We will investigate the incident using the server side logs, and based on what we find, will take actions to prevent similar incidents in the future.
If you have more information regarding the incident, feel free to update this rightnow report as it may make investigation easier and faster.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Tilda

Congax, many of the GM's if not most of them, are not french.
Please don't describe GoA as french frogs again.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:

It wasn't ment in a bad way, i wub frogs! :cheers:

Kittyfantastico

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:

Tilda maybe as a moderator you should take your own advice, your constant refering to the americans as "yanks" is offensive!!!
I feel the above reprimand coming from yourself is a little too close to the bone to ignore.

Kitty

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
people are getting 75 plat back , i think plats wont be worth much any longer on prydwen :(

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Kittyfantastico said:
Tilda maybe as a moderator you should take your own advice, your constant refering to the americans as "yanks" is offensive!!!
I feel the above reprimand coming from yourself is a little too close to the bone to ignore.

Kitty

HAHAHAHAHA :clap:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Filed a RightNow when I got back from from work around 1 or 2PM UK time. Haven't heard a word so far. Except that scripted 'Yeah, we're working on it, what else' email.

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

So I have to ask how did they know you were telling the truth about all your items??

If they have a logfile or database of what items we had then why are we having to supply the details for our loss when its non of our doing and if they do have those details of these why are we having to log onto the server to see our players stripped of everything.

I have 2 players on buffer account with nothing on them. I cannot remember what they had them and im sure im not the only one. One member of my guild has 6 players stripped of everything. If I cant remember what chance has he.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
from what i lost
Band of Shadow (2 of them)
Cyclone Bracer (2 of them)
Leviathan Ring of Defiance
Arcanite Adroit Tempestuous War Adze(99% qual)
Arcanite Adroit Pyroclasmic War Adze(99% qual)
Arcanium Astral Mephitic Fang

i got back cyclone bracer x2 leviathan ring and ml10 piercer
so 2x band of shadow lost + both lgm weps
tho i got 10p compensation now how can that be enough? when band of shadow is 10p and both lgm weps 10p aswell?

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:
from what i lost
Band of Shadow (2 of them)
Cyclone Bracer (2 of them)
Leviathan Ring of Defiance
Arcanite Adroit Tempestuous War Adze(99% qual)
Arcanite Adroit Pyroclasmic War Adze(99% qual)
Arcanium Astral Mephitic Fang

i got back cyclone bracer x2 leviathan ring and ml10 piercer
so 2x band of shadow lost + both lgm weps
tho i got 10p compensation now how can that be enough? when band of shadow is 10p and both lgm weps 10p aswell?

file another complaint

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Well my Re-juv cleric has been totally stripped I suppose I can't moan too much as from 15 chars ain't bad.
I have tried my best to remeber all her stuff,but it's so hard when faced with it.
I have been totally truthful in mail to Rightnow and not said a word about how poor this really is so hope that goes in my favour when they are returning the items.
So what happens next do I have to sit on my cleric till GM contacts me or do I get a mail telling me to log on?
I've tried to stay positive about this matter throughout,but to say my morale In actully wanting to play the game is at an all time low is an underestimation in itself. :(

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
They do it when you're not on, or tell you to log off if you're on.

Here's my breakdown:

Consigment Merchant - House 679 Old Sarum:
Braided Hair of Malamis

Uncastor - Level 34 Infiltrator Vault:
Whole Infiltrator template.

Guard of Valour (Artifact)
A Love Story (Book)
tempered padded leather sleeves (af102, 100quality - crafted)
tempered superior suede crown (af102, 100quality - crafted)
tempered Astral Torporific Leggings (ML10 leather legs - drop)
tempered Perplexitas Gantelet (drop)
tempered padded leather boots (af102, 100quality - crafted)
The History of the Golden Spear (Book)
Crocodile Tooth Dagger (Artifact)
Marricus Journal (Book)
Legendary Pyroclasmic Rapier (16.5dps, 99quality - crafted DEX VERSION Adroit?)
Gem of Moirai (drop)
Twisted Hair of Malamis (drop)
Demon Blood Ring (drop)
Demon Blood Ring (drop)
Ceremonial Bracers (Artifact)
Arbiters Papers (Book)
Ebon Hide Bracer
Malice Axe

Uncmancer - Level 50 Necromancer:
Inventory:
Belt of Moirai
+ Some other Moirai items I farmed before the server went down (can't remember)

Uncmancer Vault:
The WHOLE vault is EMPTY! I can't rememeber what was in it since it was so many
random dropped items... some ML quest items aswell I think...

Game progress lost:
Uncastor was 888 Tailor the day servers shut down, don't know it this counts though.

What I got back:
Got everything back except:
tempered Astral Torporific Leggings (ML10 leather legs - drop)
tempered Perplexitas Gantelet (drop)
Legendary Pyroclasmic Rapier (16.5dps, 99quality - crafted DEX VERSION)
all crafted armor.
My infiltrator got compensated 30p, my necromancer got 75p.
Doubt the cash can replace the 3 static items that I had, as 2 of them was rather rare... the heater can be replaced but the ML10 legs and leather hands NOT.
Game progress due to rollback is not refunded either.

I will reply to the RightNow mail I got before it gets solved, not that easy to get hold of the 2 items I just mentioned again.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Aye I heard tonite that they was gonna do it while you not logged on.
Hope they don't take into account the new 4 items in my inventry that a very nice guildie donated to me.
I just hope I get sorted with some mulla if certain item's I've Rightnow'd will either be unavailable at all or somebody rising there prices to take the piss out of a disadvantage and unfortanate situation.
Having said that I guess it must be a massive job cleaning this up.
People I really feel sorry for are the ones that have lost all on there main char.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom