Anyone else hearing the Gerrard rumours?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
If the whole problem in the England camp over the world cup was because Terry was spazzed out about Gerrard being capt and it split the team into 2 factions, then the pair of them need suspending over tower bridge for 2 weeks so we can all go and throw rotten fruit and housebricks at the pair of stupid bastards

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Persoanlly i just think the media using all the old rumours for egrrard and Jts outburst and weaving them into sellable storys

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Persoanlly i just think the media using all the old rumours for egrrard and Jts outburst and weaving them into sellable storys

You need to sober up, my friend :)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
The gerrard getting peple pregant been going around for years tho, surely would have come out before now lol. If anything real probally more likely to be jt and gerrard acting like kids and causing a rift. Btw im a chelsea fan so have no reason to protect slime ball gerrard!:)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The gerrard getting peple pregant been going around for years tho, surely would have come out before now lol. If anything real probally more likely to be jt and gerrard acting like kids and causing a rift. Btw im a chelsea fan so have no reason to protect slime ball gerrard!:)

No - I'm not talking on topic, just commenting on your slurred typing ;)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Ah ive never been able to understand why i do that lol, i should start checking before i hit enter i reckon:p It sooks because i think it gives people the impression im poorly educated or always drunk lol

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Should have been King, Lampard or James as captain. Someone neutral.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
meh.

don't think it'd have made fuck all difference IMHO.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Also Rooney has apparently been knocking off someone whilst Coleen is pregnant and the News of the World have been holding it back until after the World Cup.
Sounds like the fruit is on the vine...
No idea but I was told a rumour the other day that Rooney was a naughty boy when in South Africa. We shall see if that grapevine bears fruit in the next few days.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol! :D

There's a story in the comic that is the Daily Star at the moment which says all the rumours are b***shit :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
There was a short article in the telegraph referencing certain interweb forums and claiming it was all hooey as well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The truth is that he was caught shagging a donkey on Southport beach. Wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom