Anyone else hearing the Gerrard rumours?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I know it's all very womens weekly, but I heard from a source I would normally trust that Max Clifford is now involved, so it won't be long before it breaks.

There's a few versions circulating, and it's all completely 'allegedly' at present, but the most reliable one I've heard is that our glorious England captain was porking the babysitter, who is now 16, although she may have been 15 when it was going on. She may, or may not have become pregnant by him.

I'll quote directly from my source for the next bit...

Capello's flair up at the beginning of the world cup (evicting press from training) came about as a member of the press told another player the story. It wasn't knowledge in the camp until they were in SA. Thus the collapse happened before the team stepped onto the pitch.

Interestingly enough the story is (and if true he'll go up in my estimations) Rooney chose not to be in either camp (pro / anti gerrard) and was thus singled out and ignored by either side causing him to stand alone. His response to the story was 'i came here to play football'

His source is a journalist with News International.

This should be fun when it all breaks, or is it just rumours being spread by the Manc fans?

Oh, and this doesn't relate to the earlier girl who was paid off under similar circumstances so that she didn't go to the press.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No idea but I was told a rumour the other day that Rooney was a naughty boy when in South Africa. We shall see if that grapevine bears fruit in the next few days.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
In the best traditions of HIGNFY we'd best put:

ALLEGEDLY
ALLEGEDLY
ALLEGEDLY
ALLEGEDLY
ALLEGEDLY
ALLEGEDLY
ALLEGEDLY

into the thread.

There, we're covered now. Say what you like :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I heard the sub-16 year old rumours about 2 years ago. Currently the one doing the rounds is that he's got his wife's sister pregnant. I've also heard that his wife is doing the dirty on him.

I think it's just hangover from the world cup and sparked from John Terry's outburst - the "rumour" is that JT is pissed off with Gerrard because Gerrard's captain despite knobbing someone else - and that's what the press conference was really about...

We'll find out in a couple of weeks if it's just persistent manc rumours or something actually true. There's allegedly a court injunction out to block the press from reporting at the moment but due to be lifted soon.

Personally I think it's a load of manc scum bollocks :)

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I'm leaning towards Manc bollocks too, except for the fact that I trust my source, and he trusts his, but there does end up a sort of chinese whisper thing though.

One thing, apparently it's not the wifes sister as she doesn't have one. (allegedly)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
They are all a bunch of over paid whiney little biatches who don't give a shite about anyone but themselves...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They are all a bunch of over paid whiney little biatches who don't give a shite about anyone but themselves...

This is true, but I don't know what it's got to do with this thread.

Feeling jealous dys? ;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Not at all...I guess my point was: who really gives a damn what these people get up to??

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're the one posting in the "Gerrard rumours" thread ;)

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Here's a link to the same story posted 2 months ago, it's been doing the rounds for a lot longer than that though, also look at where the story originates from redcafe.com a Man U forum :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Latest rumour is that he got his wifes sister pregnant as Scouse said. It's also alleged that this is the reason for the England camp unrest, with Terry furious that Gerrard was allowed to be captain despite the whole squad knowing, due purely to the fact that Gerrard's gagging order was granted. Apprently the squad was split in support for Gerrard and Terry, who hate each other.

From OT: She Wore A Yellow Ribbon Message Board | CBA - you know about this at all?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ewwwwww :eek7:

Even Wij wouldn't sink that low...

...or?

I've been thinking about this scenario, it's actually perfectly possible. If Wij had a half sister, who also had a half sister, there would be no genetic link.

Of course, if Wij did have a half sister with a half sister, why the hell has he held back the pics for so long?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Here's a link to the same story posted 2 months ago, it's been doing the rounds for a lot longer than that though, also look at where the story originates from redcafe.com a Man U forum :)

Nono, the new story is separate from that one, that girl was allegedly paid off, but this new one has retained the services of Mr Clifford to handle the whole thing.

Allegedly.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I've been thinking about this scenario, it's actually perfectly possible. If Wij had a half sister, who also had a half sister, there would be no genetic link.

Of course, if Wij did have a half sister with a half sister, why the hell has he held back the pics for so long?

She's in my basement, having my babies.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
you dont really read the Daily Mail do you Wij, you just look at the pictures...

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
Not to rain on anyones parade, but Alex Curran has no sisters, just 2 brothers,so new rumour

Gerrard is Gay?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
See the 5th post in the thread where I point this fact out. (allegedly)

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
Quite right Gumbo, I clearly missed that post (allegedly)

Marc

FH is my second home
She does have a sister in law though...

Anyway, its all bollax. The same rumour was doing the rounds months ago and back then there was a dogs bollocks 14 day superinjuction which when ended, was going to allow the NOTW to print the story.

Just because the family home is up for sale and Gerrard hasnt lived there for months, people just create these stupid rumours.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Got this on a e-mail yesterday

---------------------------------------
A little rumour or 2 doing the rounds.

Courts held a further 2 week gagging order on steve gerrards private life, turns out he got his wifes sister pregnant (not a 16 year old) Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on capello, and the future of English footy.

John terry and the england boys all know about it and JT had a argument with capello because gerrard got to keep the captains armband. the tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing gerrard. The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other.

Also Rooney has apparently been knocking off someone whilst Coleen is pregnant and the News of the World have been holding it back until after the World Cup.

this might well be what joe cole was talking about when he said there were issues with the England camp.

------------------------------------------------

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
With footballers it's most likely all true and then some :p

Word on the Fulham Rd is that Lamps can't stand JT.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I heard he got John Terry pregnant and the rest of the team were jealous.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
In the sun today apparantly its nothing to do with another giorl just fact gerrard cried because JT got the players to do a huddle after slovenia game, and this caused a big rift that becks had to resolve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom