anyone els sick of bc

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by beehappy
Zmurf - i just wait 1.62 with endregen in range.
After that all that will be fixed very fast.
So - hold on 2-3 week.

Either way thats a sad ass lame excuse for piss poor shit behaviour.
If you are the GM or a high ranking officer in BC i suggest you get your shit together and sort your boys out.

Watch your self and don't teach me be officer, plz.
If u don't know our rules/situation inside guild - u can't give me advises.

Watch myslef ? why ? you gonna send the boyz around to give me a kicking ?

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by beehappy
sry, for some russian - it's just near "peace, stop flood!" :D

stop the flood ?
u exspect me to watch anubis make up lies about NP and just sit idle by ? fuck that, if a moron like him (used to have nothing against him, that changed recently) fires off bullshit, ill defend my guild ...

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by old.anubis
after all those nice words i heard from xanatea i feel right to come in the middle of np fight, ae stun, pbae everything and leech all the frags
sorry np, you have to watch carefully for your members mouths
havent seen him for a while so dont do it anymore, but if he says one single word towards bc when he is back, i will start to do it again

thats a fucking mature way to deal with an issue :rolleyes:

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by zmurf
id like a SS of NP replying like that ? cause that's far far far from the truth, u should hear the conversations on our TS, 90% of NP respects BC as ppl and as an RVR guild, but with these kind's of lies on public forum's this will change mighty fast, iv never myself been msged by a BC member after dying, but if i got a msg i would surely reply with location, so don't give me this made up crap ... u clearly can't act ur age anubis, kindda sad for a 23 year old (someone said 23)

Agreed...you can't judge a guild by the behaviour of one member thereof.

If you DO see someone acting like that, report them to a GM of their guild, don't just go "oh well an over-caffeinated 12-year-old from guild XXXX called me names once so every member of that guild is a fucking asshole", it doesn't help.

Now, if you do that and the guild just goes "oh well, so what?", then the guild are tacitly saying they think it's fine; at which point they become complicit in the original asshole's behaviour.

Post logs to back individual accusations up, or don't make them.

In the unlikely event someone from Purple Warriors replied like that, I'd kick them from the guild so fucking fast they still wouldn't have realised they were out by the time I was reporting their ass for COC violations to GOA.

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by svartmetall

If you DO see someone acting like that, report them to a GM of their guild, don't just go "oh well an over-caffeinated 12-year-old from guild XXXX called me names once so every member of that guild is a fucking asshole", it doesn't help.

Now, if you do that and the guild just goes "oh well, so what?", then the guild are tacitly saying they think it's fine; at which point they become complicit in the original asshole's behaviour.

Although this is the correct way to go about things, BC seem to have already resigned themselves to the fact there is nothing they can / or are prepared to do about it .

Just read reposnses from them here :

examples include annubis saying if a certain NP member says anything to him again he is gonna leech RPS off them till the cows come home (check several posts below)

and bouh saying it dont work as NP always shout at them etc when they leech. Well maybe if they didn't leech or zerg when NP is doing a fg v fg battle or whatever this wouldn't happen ?

To continue doing this when NP have expressly said we would rather you didn't tag along with us is just gonna cause unnecessary friction between guilds.

I dont care how shit your grasp of the Enlgish language is but I sure as hell bet you still understand it when NP says pleases dont leech / tag / frag steal / rp whore / zerg.

PS I aint even in NP and I can fully understand why they are / do get pissed off at this situation

J

Jerelyn

In the unlikely event someone from Purple Warriors replied like that, I'd kick them from the guild so fast they still wouldn't have realised they were out by the time I was reporting their ass for COC violations to GOA.

i couldn't agree more, Svartmetall, you are a good GM of what i know and your guild members behave good. :)

it can be hard though, to check all your members, there will always be some rotten apples in between. I don't think that any guild in DAOC can say, that all their members are angels.
ofcourse, i have behaved bady some times, but that rarely happens and only if i'm in my good right to it.

So ppl, if you do end up in a fight, then try get help from your guild officers or an officer from the other guild, and sort out the discussion in a friendly way, tho it can be hard.

-Jerelyn

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Ironfoot
Although this is the correct way to go about things, BC seem to have already resigned themselves to the fact there is nothing they can / or are prepared to do about it .

I could get into a whole "people behave online in the way they wish they had the balls to behave IRL" thing, but what this kind of situation really boils down to is a few fevered egos that refuse to back down when common sense and decency should have prevailed after the first few hot-headed words (which we're all prone to at times, hell just ask some PWs about the rants I occasionally spout in gc after dying in some annoying/ridiculous fashion :) ...)

It's inevitable that people get frustrated and pissed off when playing a game they love so much - I don't think there's a one of us here who hasn't been punching-the-monitor annoyed at some time or other - it happens because you've invested so much time and effort into that little toon in front of you on the screen; but the art lies in realising that you're being out of order and saying words to the effect of "sorry mate, I'm having a bad time here so I got pissed off" or something similar. People generally understand if you can find it in you to let go of your precious pride just enough to do that (when I lose it on PW gc, I always say sorry afterwards).

People going "die IRL" "fucking n00bz" and shit like that on forums are just showing themselves to be clueless newbies at the biggest game of all, life.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Jerelyn
i couldn't agree more, Svartmetall, you are a good GM of what i know and your guild members behave good. :)

TY

:)

Our only real rule is "be nice and have fun"...kind of sums it up, really.

B

bouh

if some1 doesnt understand smilies then it must be Ironfoot who aint even in NP...
relax m8 and HF irl b/c i dont realy care if ur copy-paste skill rox. kkthnxbye. :)

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.anubis
after all those nice words i heard from xanatea i feel right to come in the middle of np fight, ae stun, pbae everything and leech all the frags
sorry np, you have to watch carefully for your members mouths
havent seen him for a while so dont do it anymore, but if he says one single word towards bc when he is back, i will start to do it again

Sounds great, then next time I see BC doing a TG-raid, I will make 1-2fg, go there, and start killing the nameds after you killed the random mobs to get to them, since Rushealer used bad words against us. Thats only fair, right?

J

Jerelyn

TY

:)

Our only real rule is "be nice and have fun"...kind of sums it up, really.

ours is show RESPECT, and be respected ;)

if you do not respect other players and the CoC, you should never have gotten that invitation to join Tiwaz.

-Jerelyn

B

beehappy

heh i readed that
for Zmurf

u belive me? i'm in this game more then 1.5 year and play with NP many times, so i don't have any offensive to NP. And respect NP coz u realy take almost all best players from all mids guilds and show your elite skill. Yes. U play good.
We are not so uber and "ok" for me say that.
And "ok" we'll never be so UBER. So we play - how we can.

And "yes" - sometimes i get "bla bla bla" msg from NP ppl (not Xana, coz he lub me :D) when we leech (yes, we do that, but i try fix that) RP. But sometimes hard see - win mids or loose in 2-3 sek.
And when i get this msg - i don't go to BW and don't do whine topic - coz i think - whine -> part of the game, and i don't make SS - yes, coz it's waste my HDD and time. U can't do allways all great/right, so all make bullshit sometimes.

OK, next. This whine didn't change our rules/politic, so, plz, don't make large post :D (And whats it's Purple Warriors?).

So - Zmurf - can u answer me. What u want when u post here? Just can't undestand - have many free time?

And last.
I try respect all guilds (mids/hibs/albs - don't care) - mebbe i dom't like some1 personnal - but it's my own busisness.
So - i hope all respect our guilds. And if some1 in our guild don't like u - it's not reason do "Bla,bla, bla BC" topic.
P.P.S and yes - i have many free time also. :D

W

wiiwii

where has the lub gone? :(

2 bee: lol u very bored? ;)

O

old.Sko

id like a SS of NP replying like that ? cause that's far far far from the truth, u should hear the conversations on our TS, 90% of NP respects BC as ppl and as an RVR guild, but with these kind's of lies on public forum's this will change mighty fast, iv never myself been msged by a BC member after dying, but if i got a msg i would surely reply with location, so don't give me this made up crap ... u clearly can't act ur age anubis, kindda sad for a 23 year old (someone said 23)

100% agree.
kondraty ti ne prav =D
i just dont ask xana =D

Z

zmurf

I never said NP ppl don't comment when u leech, we do that, hell i do that, i said the part about if u msg where we die and we reply "fuck off russian scum" that's a downright lie, and yea i know sometimes leech can't be avoided and if u r trying to stop it i can respect that and ill stop comming with comment's but the part about us refusing to tell where we die is bullshit

B

bouh

I never said NP ppl don't comment when u leech, we do that, hell i do that, i said the part about if u msg where we die and we reply "fuck off russian scum" that's a downright lie, and yea i know sometimes leech can't be avoided and if u r trying to stop it i can respect that and ill stop comming with comment's but the part about us refusing to tell where we die is bullshit

zmurf, the thing is...
that there are some ppl in NP whom i never ask such a questions like "where mate?" b/c i will not recieve any useful info for me (or the chance is too low). Besides there are some ppl in NP who dont have any problem with giving away an info about a location and a number of enemies to "just another part of zerg".
so i follow "my list" :)

O

old.anubis

i asked np member only once in my life, got reply like this
never did it before, never will do it after

ok, you couldnt see tells
BUT you should've seen comments from your m8s in /say channel
was not that long ago, like 1 month or so
clearly remember two episodes, one at mtk (lol, what did we do there? occupied your buffspot? or put troll buffbot on top of your kobold buffbot?) and one at amg (we been roaming amg-atk area, got reports about 1.5-2 fgs of random albs moving to amg, went for them from behind, then saw you attacking then from amg. who said it were your albs? maybe they were ours)
why did you start to abuse us, especially emphacise our nationality?

three episodes is enough for me to draw a picture

E

etcetra

Well, everybody leech. Even you guys Zmurf.
Like, we meet a group, mezz, bash, and suddenly some black, yellow & blue mids comes helping us.

Was like, k - but nm.

And we saw you bashing some and leeched a few hundred r¨p's, say off 2 persons and you my friend replied.

"THANKS FOR SAVING US"
and then Klen backed you up.

That kinda pissed me off, but i thougt - nm that, and didnt.

And "Following you", maybe they just bumped into you at the spot. Tbh i dont know, i dont care, but its a chance. Happends alot these days.

W

Weeping Willow

/bow to BC for being such a nice and friendly guild. I have had great fun all the time i've been grouping with BC, both in RvR and exping.

I

Iswind

when i run in emain and see big fights ill hit anything that moves =)

but im only lvl 46 and duo with another lvl 46 char =)
Its almost the only way for me to get a few rps and get som ras to help me with the last lvls (not to talk about relife from the boredome of llving)

But i dont think anyone ever whined at me for hitting an alb =/

And an NP member grouped with me and got me a couple of 1000s rps to help out^^

Thx Danne :)

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by etcetra
Well, everybody leech. Even you guys Zmurf.
Like, we meet a group, mezz, bash, and suddenly some black, yellow & blue mids comes helping us.

Was like, k - but nm.

And we saw you bashing some and leeched a few hundred r¨p's, say off 2 persons and you my friend replied.

"THANKS FOR SAVING US"
and then Klen backed you up.

That kinda pissed me off, but i thougt - nm that, and didnt.

And "Following you", maybe they just bumped into you at the spot. Tbh i dont know, i dont care, but its a chance. Happends alot these days.

If u notice we try not to 'leech' when we see a fg vs fg fight nomatter if it's hib mid or alb winning, since we hope ppl will do the same, in the last 14 day's (about that time we made rule) we haven't interfered more than a few times since then and that has been interrupted by leader calling ppl back on stick and leaving so leech was minimum ...

Anubis u claim u took abuse at mtk but u don't know why u allso claim ? i seriously doubt this, if u got no proof stop blowing up bullshit, it's pathetic ... if u had some bad episodes with NP im sure it's thx to ur behaviour, uv allready several times in this post alone prooven u can act VERY childish so im sure u caused it urself ...

S

schinkaar

Ive never gotten a reply from smurf where he died and i doubt anubis whould try making up shit about NP. NP has never ever in the history of my existance backed off from leeching whatever we fought, and i really dont give a fuck about "NP-RvR policy of the month". I try to stay as far away from NP as i can, they can play the game anyway they want but i will never play a certain way just cause they want me to, and i hope BC wont change either.

G

Garnet

WiiWii ofc i love you guys still ;), im just saying that claiming a hunting area for every saturday is wrong in my eyes, if its for 1 day yeah sure but every saturday is ruining it for other raid planners.

p.s Give rvr group to get me rr7 ;/

W

wiiwii

atleast garnet lubs me :) and lets end this tread with some lub? :)

O

osy

Close it after both BC and NP shake hands and admit Ruathian is a twat.

M

mots

Originally posted by old.Osy
Close it after both BC and NP shake hands and admit Ruathian is a twat.
:twak: you are just sad, osy.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by schinkaar
Ive never gotten a reply from smurf where he died and i doubt anubis whould try making up shit about NP. NP has never ever in the history of my existance backed off from leeching whatever we fought, and i really dont give a fuck about "NP-RvR policy of the month". I try to stay as far away from NP as i can, they can play the game anyway they want but i will never play a certain way just cause they want me to, and i hope BC wont change either.

I'v allways replied to ppl asking where we died, so making up stuff like that is just a way to get us to look bad, so just because it's a rather new rule u have to redicule it with "policy of the month" all rules start of new before they can become old, it's what we call a time line ...

O

old.Sko

Actually everyone can make internal rules. Forcing others to comply with them is a bit strange. Ofcause if someone thinks of himself as center of universe that's logical behaviour.
Otherwise it just shows your bad manners.

That's related both to tg "claiming" and zmurf's spam =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom