anyone els sick of bc

R

raithian

after what bc did today as of now every saturday at 10:00 gmt 11:00 cet there will be a realm tg raid first 5 fg at hagall go
to change there raid times to stop another raid going to tg was kinda lame
and to tell the realm that no oen can raid tg on saturdays as it is claimed by bc is even more lame if every big guild in mid claimed a day then there wont be free time for others if bc want to claim saturday then do an early raid to alow repop for others to do theres
TG is a free zone NO GUILD has the right to claim it as there own zone

P

Pandemic

1. we were not only guild there. isso had already been farmed as had all snakes skels etc by a different guild not by BC in fact a vast amount of tg was empty when we got there
2. we dont claim it as our zone like it or not at least 4 guilds have already got perma camped people watching for repops especially isso

N

noaim

I think Rushealer is of another opinion.

One time we went there, to find there was no Issorden or skellies, so we went to kill some Hrimthursas and scouted for a pop. After a while they popped, and we started clearing. When we got down to Isso, Rushealer and a SM stood there, doing nothing, except for Rushealer yelling "FUCK U OFF!" as soon as he saw us. We didnt care and started pulling some skellies, him and his friend didnt do anything. He then yelled "ITS OUR ISSO" and said something about us "stealing" him would be the end. Funny tho, he thinks he is already the only one entitled to kill him, becuase he logged down there.

Anyways we cleared the skellies, and as we killed the last one, him and his friends (think it was him and 2 more) tried to pull him before us, however my pet reached him first so we got him. When he realised this, he tried to heal my pet, to get aggro off it or maybe just trying to heal enough to get the drops, I dunno (talking about stealing btw?). Anyways we killed him and got the drops, and Rushealer tells us "pick up your crap and get out of here lamer". I then told him that we wont go out, we planned to try Fornfrusenen aswell, to which he replies "I hope you die".

So even if whole BC dont think you own TG, 1 or 2 of you certainly do think that you own it.

And btw, last time we were in TG was Wednesday, we always check so that there are no public raids supposed to take place before we go there.

O

osy

You people never cease to amaze us, flaming whole guilds for the behaviour of one or more individuals.

Who the fck are you then, Ruathian, to claim that spot ? Whatever makes you holier and above other players on this server ? Please enlighten me.

Noaim, BC are nice people, trying to enjoy the game as much as you are trying. I'll let you in a little secret though, Mythic has implemented a command ingame, which allows you to speak to other players.

*drumroll*

either /send <playername> or /tell <playername> will allow you to:

*drumroll and trumpets*

Actually talk to them Ingame ! Isn't that marvelous ?.

I suggest solving issues ingame, before trying to throw mud at guilds. Bet you didn't do that, did you ?

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Osy
You people never cease to amaze us, flaming whole guilds for the behaviour of one or more individuals.

Who the fck are you then, Ruathian, to claim that spot ? Whatever makes you holier and above other players on this server ? Please enlighten me.

Noaim, BC are nice people, trying to enjoy the game as much as you are trying. I'll let you in a little secret though, Mythic has implemented a command ingame, which allows you to speak to other players.

*drumroll*

*drumroll and trumpets*

I suggest solving issues ingame, before trying to throw mud at guilds. Bet you didn't do that, did you ?

Feel free to point me to where I flamed BC as a guild.

Altho I already knew you are a moron, I did think you were able to read.

And we did talk to Rushealer, all we got back was comments like "fuck you" or similar.

O

osy

Why is that your post is under a topic flaming BC, then. Smartypants.

A

Acorah

Everyone is entitled to go to TG when they like, but we (Rabid Badgers) do our best to refrain from killing Issorden and Fornfrusensen (Our only 2 targets) when a public raid is planned on the same day. I will soon upload some screenies of Rushealers blatent bad attitude towards us.

I think alot of us are jumping to the conclusion that because one person in a guild is a tit, then the whole guild is. (This happened with NP a while ago) Stereotyping in this case is wrong because everyone is different but lets say Rushealer was acting rather lame on the night we took the screenies.

(EDIT: Also the night Rushealer was claiming Isso was his, was about 4-5 GMT in the morning or so with very few BC online, and those that were, were not in TG, so claiming it in this instance is stupid seeing as we had a full group there.) (( As I have said already, BC are generally a nice bunch of people but it takes one person to spoil the reputation before everyone starts off))

Ste

N

noaim

Why is that your post is under a topic flaming BC, then. Smartypants.

There was no topic flaming Rushealer :(

O

old.anubis

1. we started tg raid, but after 2 hours or so other guild came there and pulled our mobs (ok, that wasnt their fault etc, but they did this)

2. we put our plans about tr raids on bw to avoid further collision
we didnt claim tg, we just informed other people that we do raids at this time

3. next week tg was cleared by wr at 15 cet, but we stated _one week_ before that we wanted to do raid on upcoming saturday at 19 cet
we didnt come there, we didnt whine (too much), we just remembered

4. this week we didnt inform any1, and started raid at 10 cet

5. next week we will do whatever we want. we will do raid on saturday, on sunday, whatever time we will find suitable for us
if some1 is planning raid for this time, please contact us, to avoid collisions, we wont come if you tell us

cuz that was really nice explanation from wr: "we dont read bw"
what if we dont do it too?

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by raithian

hehe, just read it
rauthian, wasnt it lame knowing that we do raids at 19 cet to set up your own raid at 15 cet? ;)

Q

Qte Eth

so u whine because u didnt spoil their planned TG raid?
lol~

Z

zmurf

if everyone made BW post everytime they got pissed at a guild or a person there would be nothing but whine/flame on bw(it's getting close) ... grow up Raithian

W

wiiwii

after what bc did today as of now every saturday at 10:00 gmt 11:00 cet there will be a realm tg raid first 5 fg at hagall go
and to tell the realm that no oen can raid tg on saturdays as it is claimed by bc is even more lame if every big guild in mid claimed a day then there wont be free time for others if bc want to claim saturday then do an early raid to alow repop for others to do theres

You say no guild has a right too claim TG, wich is true. But why do you then change times and somehow "force" BC too raid at other time? what makes your raid so much better? becouse you give every 20th drop too alliance door found ;)

imho if you want too get that early go right ahead. best off luck to your very fair raids and glad too see that u dont want too claim TG :)

C

chosen

*drumroll*

*drumroll and trumpets*

Murphy it is actually true :( been there seen it myself two times actually, and not online TG also in Lair, ive seen them loads of times standing infront of other groups starting to forest pull and tell the other group to fuck off because noone got any right to claim a spot in lair, i actually got some pics of this if anyone wanne see.

S

Subbiz

so random ppl can claim it?

just like u do now :m00:

R

raithian

fact 1 2 members of bc informed me friday night that i had too change the time of the tg raid as thay had stated on a bw post that thay will raid tg every saturday i informed them i had seen no such post and thay had not posted the raid on lfom alliance calender as thay agreed to do with all other big guilds to save clases for tg raids
fact 2 there tg raid was planed for saturday evening thay then changed there time to 2 hours before realm tg raid now if bc want to raid tg 1 day a week then do it on a week day as alot oof mids work/school during the week and dont have time for raids the weekends is the only time thay have to join in for anyone guild to claim tg on a set weekend day is unfair to those that cant raid during the week

bc has brought this onto themselfs for posting on bw that tg is theres every saturday now iff ppl cant see that as rong then maybe you have the problem tg is a free zone 50-60% of mids cant join in on weekdays so why cant bc raid then like np use to do

A

Archeon

alot oof mids work/school during the week and dont have time for raids the weekends is the only time thay have to join in

You don't suppose this might be the reason BC do their raids on a Saturday do you?

Anyway, your right in that TG isn't a dungeon you can 'claim' as such. But then isn't that what people do when they organise a raid? I know its all wrapped up it diplomatic and friendly talk, but when you get down to it your more or less claiming TG when you organise a raid. No matter how much you might be oppose to the idea.

If we went by your thinking that TG cannot be claimed, then infact by the right that they were there first BC are actually the innocent party.

However, i do feel sympathetic that you couldn't have maybe helped each other out. You know, all gone on a hunt rather than one of you trying to cut the other off.

But do you really think that you'l solve anything by doing early morning raids to stop BC's hunts?.

D

Driwen

if he does it in the morning and bc at 20:00 (as posted) wont the mobs have spawned back when rauthian leaves tg? So both wont bother eachother?

O

old.anubis

fact 1 2 members of bc informed me friday night that i had too change the time of the tg raid as thay had stated on a bw post that thay will raid tg every saturday i informed them i had seen no such post and thay had not posted the raid on lfom alliance calender as thay agreed to do with all other big guilds to save clases for tg raids

well, if you didnt see such a post it doesnt give you right to spoil the raid, now does it?
as for posting it on lfom alliance board
why should we do it? are we in this alliance? are we in need of other people to do the raid?
we posted it on our guild forum one week before, got needful classes and went for the raid, simple as that

we tried to be polite, and put our plans on bw. all we got in responce were only flames. why should we post our plans again? to be flamed again?

fact 2 there tg raid was planed for saturday evening thay then changed there time to 2 hours before realm tg raid now if bc want to raid tg 1 day a week then do it on a week day as alot oof mids work/school during the week and dont have time for raids the weekends is the only time thay have to join in for anyone guild to claim tg on a set weekend day is unfair to those that cant raid during the week

we did it for a month (5 raids in common), every saturday, and nobody cared about it. now comes rauthian and says we cant do it on saturdays.

bc has brought this onto themselfs for posting on bw that tg is theres every saturday now iff ppl cant see that as rong then maybe you have the problem tg is a free zone 50-60% of mids cant join in on weekdays so why cant bc raid then like np use to do

np dont inform any1 and just go there, since they (as well as us) dont need external help to clear the dungeon
i think we will take this tactic, and just go there, without putting it on bw

S

speshneeds

Rua is a dick, always has been... shit like that never changes tbh

H

hidon_steve

You people never cease to amaze us, flaming whole guilds for the behaviour of one or more individuals.[/i]

the members of a guild r ment to represent the rest of there guild... if they r doin so in a bad way then u will get a bad rep.
if u dont like it then sort your ppl out

tbh aslong as both groups have the caperbility of killing the mob.... then 1st come 1st server imo.

G

Garnet

Only thing i find lame about all this is that they are doing it EVERY saturday i mean in my eyes it just fucks it up for anyone who wants to do a TG raid lets say the saturday after.

p.s I dont go on TG raids as its boring, long and you arent garenteed to get an item.

Anyway thats my opinion. Have fun flaming :m00:

O

old.Xanthian

Im sick of BC following Nolby around emain, yes..

Oh this is about TG.. my bad.

gg backup company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom